Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2>TS3 "Sims Must Wash Hands" Sign

by Menaceman44 Posted 9th Mar 2013 at 3:10 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 3:25 PM
Wish it could work =( But still nice Deco!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amamartin999
Wish it could work =( But still nice Deco!

Aaaactually, Shivar has a mod that makes Sims wash their hands 75% of the time automatically after using the toilet. Clean Sims will do so 100% of the time and Slobs will never wash their hands.
It makes a few other changes as well. I use it in my own game and it still works fine with 1.50.
You can get it here> http://fuzzylogicdishwasher.blogspo...ecajigging.html

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 6:16 PM
Oooh, man, this is perfect. I love these sorts of things- deco that make things feel more "official" eheheheh.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 6:53 PM
I played TS2 so much before TS3 that I am always looking for deco items (like this one) and then remembering "oh, yeah, that's TS2, not TS3!" So, thanks for converting this!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 7:00 PM
Squee! I missed this sign so much. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 9:18 PM
I was building a Bowling Alley. At the bathroom section, I was thinking about that sign last night! Now today, this sign is uploaded on Mod The Sims! What a coincidence!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 9:28 PM
Neat! And fully recolorable, how cool
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 9:20 AM
thanks !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 11:36 PM
This is so useful Menacemann44. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th May 2014 at 4:34 PM
It's awesome that you made it CAStable. I'm only disappointed (and disgusted) that more people haven't downloaded this. I guess everyone's ok with poopy sims hands.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Oct 2023 at 10:30 AM
Bravo et merci!