Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#351 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:28 AM
what if you download and install the vector mod, how would you work this challenge?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#352 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerSim15
Also, if you get 2 cats, they can pounce on each other till they gain hunting skill, then they can hunt for food. It's alot easier to make them fish as then they'd get a fish each time, but I don't know if the fish would be toxic to the cat... and it's really hard when you've just started learning hunting to hunt on land... yea, maybe not as good of an idea as I thought xD :P

I just started a Legacy(maybe I'll finish for once), and I discovered cats at least can fill their hunger by drinking(puddles, lakes, probably pools and the toilet bowl too). This probably works on dogs as well.

And while I'm here(and maybe someone else or even myself has already said this) horses can drink from puddles, lakes(maybe pools), and any town trough(the equastrian center will usually have a trough) to fill their thirst.
Hunger can be filled(SLOWLY) by grazing and they can also eat plants and sometimes dig in the dirt and come up with produce to eat. The equestrian center usually also has some hay bales and some pitching posts with hay.
Field Researcher
#353 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daliabean
I've finally finished setting up my game and I'm about the start this challenge! I have three small questions to ask before I start however.
1. I have all the expansion packs until Island Paradise so my game is only patched up till 1.55. I don't intend to update it until I have reformatted my computer. Therefore, I still have that glitch that resets the lunar cycle whenever I load up the game. I play pretty slowly so I average about 3-5 days before my computer starts lagging up and I have to restart the game. The way I play, I'm probably never going to hit full moon. Is it alright if I play without a zombie day even though I have Supernatural?

2. I have never used Nraas' homeschooling mod before so I have just downloaded it and tested it out. I found out that you need a computer to download your homework or go to city hall to collect it. I was hoping that it would be possible to download it through smartphones but sadly this isn't possible. In a zombie apocalypse/virus outbreak epidermic, I don't think city hall would be too inclined to hand out homework to school children and I don't intend to bring a laptop along. I don't think teachers would want to upload homework either when they're too busy trying not to catch the virus. Is there a way for parents to teach their children with the homeschooling mod without max logic? (I do actually intend to have one of my sims max logic, but I'm thinking of alternatives in case he dies)

3. How do I create the lost child in CAS? It's not possible to have a child all on their own in a household. I don't really want the social worker to give me a kid as I already know what I want her to look like. Can I make her with an adult then move her into the shack and then split them up to represent her brother abandoning her?

Sorry if I'm asking rather obvious questions, this is my second proper challenge so I'm very new to this (I've read a lot of them, I've just never done them).

Luckily I got bored and popped on here out of curiosity, since I don't think Misty has been around in a while. I've played this a few times so, let me see if I can help with any of this:

1.) I would assume no full moon is fine. Yes, zombies eat your plants making fencing a must have and carry the virus makng outside dangerous on full moon nights, but they aren't really an integral part of the challenge.
However; there is a fix to your problem if you like. On the Nraas site you should find the Error Trap mod. It helps with game glitches including running a check every sim night and on start up, it also is supposed to have a fix for the full moon glitch you are talking about.
A warning, I find my game needs to sit paused and untouched for maybe 5-10min after load up while error trap does its thing, but maybe I just have a lot of glitches or a slow computer.

2.)
a.)Pretty sure you only need 5 logic to tutor the children, but I could be remembering wrong.
b.) You could cheat a little and put a computer in a locked shed only for that.
c.) To start, if you have Master Controller Cheats as well and need to enroll new children in home school by going into intermediate/careers/choose school. Once they are already enrolled if you click on the child and choose nraas/careers there should be an option there(I forget what it's called) which you can toggle on and off and will make their grade a static A. Then again you could always just let them flunk, but I think the social worker comes eventually.

3.)
a.) I've used the adult method you mentioned in the past pretty regularly. I wouldn't think it to be a problem, and suspect others have used it as well. I make the lost child and an adult, move them into a home, then split the household and put her in mine. I don't think anything but my last option would be considered cheating.
b.) You can make the lost child as an adult and then use testingcheatsenabled true shift+click to age her down with CAS, but since you have her made already that's not ideal.
c.) The minor cheating option: the lost child is supposed to be a child, but Green Thumb is not available to children so, I sometimes make a teenager instead. I have Mover from Nraas installed so I can make a teen only household.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#354 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:05 AM
Sup guys!!
I just had the urge to get back on here and found tons of e-mails from folks which I will most certainly respond to.
I have to admit, Sims 4 was a huge flop for me. I was SO geared to doing challenges for Sims 4 and when the game launched and seemed....like a pale comparison to Sims 3...the desire to write challenges kinda left me. I assumed no one would keep playing Sims 3 but I'm glad to see people are still enjoying my challenges!

If I can get enough interested people, I don't mind writing another challenges. If you would like to see that, give me an idea of what you'd be interested in as far as a sequel or something new entirely.

Take care guys!
Test Subject
#355 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 12:57 PM
I don't know if this was one of the rules or was asked or not, but can you have alien children? Or do you have to send them back to their home planet?
Field Researcher
#356 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Undeadwolf
I don't know if this was one of the rules or was asked or not, but can you have alien children? Or do you have to send them back to their home planet?

I have never seen this asked yet, at least not that I can remember, but I think it really could be just up to you, because aliens don't have contact with the virus, so it's not like it would be dangerous. But any sort of supernatural or occult lifeforms (Aliens are probably included) were said to have started the outbreak. So you could just think of how your sim would react, if they were lonely and needed somebody, or if they were skeptical about what could happen etc. I think it's mainly just imagination. She seems to leave things like this open and not so restricting, so it can be different and interesting.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#357 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114
I have never seen this asked yet, at least not that I can remember, but I think it really could be just up to you, because aliens don't have contact with the virus, so it's not like it would be dangerous. But any sort of supernatural or occult lifeforms (Aliens are probably included) were said to have started the outbreak. So you could just think of how your sim would react, if they were lonely and needed somebody, or if they were skeptical about what could happen etc. I think it's mainly just imagination. She seems to leave things like this open and not so restricting, so it can be different and interesting.

Awesome thanks! This is one of the first Sims challenges I've done and just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly.
Field Researcher
#358 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 2:20 PM
Awesome thanks! This is one of the first Sims challenges I've done and just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly.
I'm glad I helped, I have a quick tip. If you want to find some new ways to mess with this sort of challenge, go back through and try finding old people's ideas. I actually posted a few cool ideas that others seemed to like, although they were mostly for the second half, but make sure you do that, because it makes things much more interesting. Personally, I have went through almost all of these pages when I reached Day 30 XD I just think it makes it more fun

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#359 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 2:28 PM
I'm glad I helped, I have a quick tip. If you want to find some new ways to mess with this sort of challenge, go back through and try finding old people's ideas. I actually posted a few cool ideas that others seemed to like, although they were mostly for the second half, but make sure you do that, because it makes things much more interesting. Personally, I have went through almost all of these pages when I reached Day 30 XD I just think it makes it more fun

That's what I've been doing and they seem like awesome ideas which makes the challenge seem more realistic and whatnot. I've also been trying to work on Athletic skill before the second half starts when it will be more of a challenge to raise it after that 30 day mark. (almost got 2 sims maxed out )
Field Researcher
#360 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 7:03 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 9th Jul 2015 at 9:06 PM.
That's what I've been doing and they seem like awesome ideas which makes the challenge seem more realistic and whatnot. I've also been trying to work on Athletic skill before the second half starts when it will be more of a challenge to raise it after that 30 day mark. (almost got 2 sims maxed out )

Is it a bad thing that I have played this challenge 3 times already and just started again? I can't wait until I get to day 30. I have been doing nothing but training for important skills this time, I'm still not using immunity, which is probably my biggest mistake yet (lol) but I hope to see you showing some of your sims sometime!

Like I said, I just restarted this challenge, and I am doing it, once again, with no immunity. My family consists of a couple, Jeromy and Rosalina, and Jeromy's mother, Jocelyn. Rosalina came from a nice ranch in Appaloosa Plains, but moved to Hidden Springs to be with her new fiance, Jeromy, and his mother, in their ginormous mansion. When she left though, Rosalina made sure to bring her two best horses, Andy and Dancer, to keep to train and care for. Soon after moving in with Jeromy and finally marrying him, Rose realized her horses wouldn't be leaving for long rides anymore. But she made the best of her situation and took to Jeromy for some comfort... Not long after, only 2 days after they were wed, Rose was met with the surprise of a baby! She and Jocelyn picked up gardening as a way to always have a nice source of food for the growing family.

Update 1: As you know, Rosalina and Jeromy were expecting a baby... They ended up with 3, all boys, whose names are Jacob, Johnson, and James. Also, the little garden they all started, has began to grow... A LOT. It now takes close to 4 hours to finish tending with all 3 working on it, now it will probably only be one person out there all day while the others deal with other things. This is going to be awful.

Test Subject
#361 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:59 PM Last edited by Undeadwolf : 9th Jul 2015 at 11:37 PM.
Is it a bad thing that I have played this challenge 3 times already and just started again? I can't wait until I get to day 30. I have been doing nothing but training for important skills this time, I'm still not using immunity, which is probably my biggest mistake yet (lol) but I hope to see you showing some of your sims sometime!

Like I said, I just restarted this challenge, and I am doing it, once again, with no immunity. My family consists of a couple, Jeromy and Rosalina, and Jeromy's mother, Jocelyn. Rosalina came from a nice ranch in Appaloosa Plains, but moved to Hidden Springs to be with her new fiance, Jeromy, and his mother, in their ginormous mansion. When she left though, Rosalina made sure to bring her two best horses, Andy and Dancer, to keep to train and care for. Soon after moving in with Jeromy and finally marrying him, Rose realized her horses wouldn't be leaving for long rides anymore. But she made the best of her situation and took to Jeromy for some comfort... Not long after, only 2 days after they were wed, Rose was met with the surprise of a baby! She and Jocelyn picked up gardening as a way to always have a nice source of food for the growing family.

Update 1: As you know, Rosalina and Jeromy were expecting a baby... They ended up with 3, all boys, whose names are Jacob, Johnson, and James. Also, the little garden they all started, has began to grow... A LOT. It now takes close to 4 hours to finish tending with all 3 working on it, now it will probably only be one person out there all day while the others deal with other things. This is going to be awful.

I've had to restart a few times as well, first time game crashed and second time i forgot to set the ages correctly
My family consists of Eren and Mikasa Jaeger (Attack on Titan sims I found online) their son Armin, daughter Annie and the current child Mikasa is pregnant with. They also have a husky-wolf hybrid named shalia.

Update 1: Eren and Mikasa fled from Sunset Valley to Twinbrook in hopes of finding a better life together and their future child away from their biased parents. Whilst leaving, Eren's dog unbeknownst jumped in the back of the pick-up truck he had 'borrowed' from his father. Shortly after moving and settling in to their new home, they saw the news about the T-12 virus that had hit Sunset Valley. They were, despite their anger towards their parents, very worried but knew that there was nothing they could do. Shortly after the quarantine in Twinbrook, Mikasa had their first child, a son named Armin after the parent's closest friend that they left back in their home town.
After the news that all communication was lost from Sunset Valley, Mikasa told Eren the news that she was pregnant again. A daughter this timed, named Annie Jaeger. The new family was happy but all was not well in Twinbrook. The T-12 virus was invading their home and was spreading like wildfire. It was on one fateful night with it was Shalia's bath time, did they realize there was no water. It was around that time Armin complain about the TV not working.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#362 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 10:30 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 12th Jul 2015 at 11:21 PM.
I've had to restart a few times as well, first time game crashed and second time i forgot to set the ages correctly
None of the times I restarted were because of me finishing before, I have played it several times all the way through, PS, I love your story!

Update: It is now day 52, and the triplets have just reached the child stage, but instead of being able to change over the nursery into a children's room, we have to leave it a nursery, because she's pregnant again! So now all three of them sleep in sleeping bags by the front door. oops XD
Hey, I just hope it doesn't turn out like last time, where every birth had at least one death by the time they were teens... I'm still risking it with non-immunity lol, probably a horrible idea again but oh well.

Update 2: Day 50, it was in the early hours of the morning, when Rose learned just what the virus did. When she woke up with morning sickness, she saw out the window, John, in the pool with some sort of dark liquid dirtying the pool. She rushed to wake her husband and on that day, when they announced they could leave their homes, it took all they had to face it and take their children and keep them inside. No more deaths, not today. Long story short, Johnson died already. Star gave birth to her foal

Update 3: Day 49, Rose gave birth to her newest addition, Asher, a cute little baby boy. [Day 48] James falls ill with the virus but recovers alright. When they realized early in the morning that there was no electric, they took down all the lights and hung up the 10 candles in each room in the house. (instead of using the 10 candles they bought at the store, I sold them and bought some of those lights that look like candles, only 10, and set them on dim so the sims would actually not complain about the dark, like they always do. I just thought I'd do that so they don't complain forever and take off that stupid moodlet thing.

Extra stuff I forgot to mention, I'm at Day 46. So far nobody but Asher has died. James and Jacob are now teens. Star, the foal, is now an adult and is trained. Asher has learned all his skills (YAAAAAAY!).

Update 4: Day 46, James is now the only living child out of the set of triplets, as Jacob was killed by the virus, and Jocelyn, their grandmother, just died from old age, but she lasted much, much longer than inspected. Later that night, Asher aged up to a child, and in his place, came (possibly) the last batch of babies from Rosalina... Or maybe not, her, and her husband's LTW is to raise 5 children to teens, we would be done if Johnson hadn't died. Gosh, can't even die at the right time. :T But anyway, the baby is a bubbly baby girl named Jessamine, or Jessie. One more baby... Hopefully that's it.

Lab Assistant
#363 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 5:17 PM
I was doing so well up until day 56 (yah i know i was doing that great i only made it to day 45 before i decided i needed a restart) that was when the children were born but mamma kept her tummy lost the moodlet but was unable to have more children, (i tried reset reload and cas nothing helped) i lost my child to a fire 2 days later he got trapped ( i looked away for like 2 min!). the fire fighter talked to my teen (he was so useless he couldn't even get to the fire but he HAD to talk to my teen get her sick and kill her. then the father got ill and rolled a 1. so i was left with the perma pregnant mother and the baby, baby got social serviced cause this mother was so glitchy she refused to take care of the child (wasted two days trying to feed him)

so i have a very glitch y mother who wont do anything useful cause she still has all the restricting of someone about to give birth but she has no moodlet and no way to fix it so I'm restarting
Screenshots

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#364 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 11:20 AM
Good answer.
As long as it's not affecting the integrity of the challenge (i.e. the child would be just as likely to get the virus as anyone else), I'm fine with it. Do what makes you happy!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#365 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 11:23 AM
Just an update.
I am finally starting to show some interest in Sims 4 since the expansion.
I will probably start making new challenges within the coming weeks. If I do, I will try to post an alternate for Sims 3 and Sims 4.
Test Subject
#366 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:48 PM Last edited by FirelightKnight : 24th Jul 2015 at 1:48 AM. Reason: Update
Started this challenge yesterday in Moonlight Falls, and I must say it's pretty enjoyable.

Things are going pretty well in my household. I started out with a couple, Holly Allison (Flirty, Gatherer, Cat Person, Light Sleeper, Kleptomaniac) and Daniel Allison (Brave, Neat, Clumsy, Lucky, Green Thumb), and their cat Socks (I'm going to have lots of fun trying to figure out how to work him into the late game when I couldn't plausibly buy cat food or meat...), in their little house. None of them died, although after a close call with Daniel (who got the virus from one of the neighbors and survived- yay for temporary immunity!) I decided to get a kid too. They had a baby boy named Skyler (Adventurous, Genius, Athletic), who is now a child.

It's currently day 44, the family is living off of salad, Daniel keeps trying to take the trash out and failing (I locked the door so that they didn't keep going outside), Holly is stir-crazy (she didn't go out the last time she got an opportunity because she was watching her toddler, and I opted out of the bring-neighbors-food thing), Skyler is complaining because he hasn't got any toys, and they all sleep in the same crowded bedroom.
The neighbors have given up on staying inside and keep coming to the door to talk, and even invited Holly to a party. I bet everyone who attended that got sick. Silly AIs.

Update with the rest of today's events-

The hardest part of the challenge so far is stopping them from taking showers, washing dishes, and watching TV after the power/water is out, in all honesty. I can turn off free will, but then I have to tell them to do everything which makes things a bit less interesting for me.
Test Subject
#367 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 9:54 PM
So I've gone ahead and started this challenge. I based my characters completely off a show so they might be familiar to some and complete strangers to others! I was originally going to see where the challenge lead me so I could write fanfiction based on it. Without further ado, here are my sims!

Dean Winchester

Having made peace with the supernatural, Dean moved to the town of Moonlight Falls where everyone of every past was welcome. He was living alone, running a small car repair shop, and fishing on the weekends, until his brother and girlfriend graduated college needed a place to stay. Dean was happy to oblige his only remaining family member. Plus, it was nice to have some company that wasn't spare parts.

Sam Winchester

Sam graduated from Stanford with the highest honours and a degree in Law. He is currently interning at a large law firm but hopes to start up his own firm. He is grateful to his brother for welcoming him and his girlfriend into his home but he promises Dean that they'll be getting their own place soon. The ring in his pocket isn't getting any lighter. When the virus broke out, he worked from home on the old bulky computer in the living room. Virus outbreaks this big means a lot of law suits.

Jessica Moore

With her degree in Business and a list of recommendations from her professors in Stanford, Jessica was ripe for hiring. Her long term goal dovetailed with Sam's as she intends to use her business knowledge to help get his law firm set up but for now she's employed as a general clerk at Van Gould Merchant House & Cafe. After the virus broke out, the Van Gould House was the first to close down and Jess found herself without a job.

Castiel Novak

Castiel Novak was Dean Winchester's old friend and roommate back in college. They grew extraordinarily close but their friendship faded after Dean dropped out and stopped staying in touch with him. Dean happened to run into him at Joe's Market Diner right before the virus broke out and found out that Cas was looking for a place to stay. Knowing that his brother was about to move out soon and he'd have the extra space, Dean invited his old friend to stay with him.

I've actually played quite far in this challenge and Sam and Jess are married and have a daughter now! Here she is:
Mary Winchester

Mary Winchester was named in memory of Sam and Dean's mother, and is the spitting image of Jessica, her own mother. A child born during the virus, Mary hasn't seen much of the world at all and is itching to go out and explore but the virus has her firmly grounded at home. She has never been to school or had a friend her own age. Uncle Dean is great with kids and they've grown close, but Mary still feels lonely.

I'm not planning for any children after Mary because if I add the lost child, I'll have six people in the house! That's too many to keep track of especially with the virus running around. If Mary dies, I will have Sam and Jess try for another child. If Mary makes it to the end of the challenge, I'm moving her to the Colony in Doomsday pt 3. Absolutely no one has died yet in my challenge although Jess and Cas have both caught the virus and gained immunity and then lost it when a new strand came out. Dean is the latest to catch the virus but he gained immunity too. It's not like I want them to die (I've grown very attached. Not just from this game but because they're from a show I follow) but it would make for good story telling if they did.

@_xKindredxSoulsx_: Thank you so much for answering me! I'm only just running into the school issue now that they're in the house at the edge of town. I'm going to see how long the lost child can stay out of school (provided I can add her) without constantly getting into trouble with the adults. It's too risky to send her into town to register as homeschool, she has zero athletic skill and cannot gain any.
Test Subject
#368 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daliabean
@_xKindredxSoulsx_: Thank you so much for answering me! I'm only just running into the school issue now that they're in the house at the edge of town. I'm going to see how long the lost child can stay out of school (provided I can add her) without constantly getting into trouble with the adults. It's too risky to send her into town to register as homeschool, she has zero athletic skill and cannot gain any.

Hmmm.. have you deleted the school? Before I started the game, I went into edit town and deleted the school, and even changed the lot type to residential for good measure. Skyler hasn't been getting into trouble for not going to school in my game, since there is no school, so I don't need to homeschool him.
Test Subject
#369 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FirelightKnight
Hmmm.. have you deleted the school? Before I started the game, I went into edit town and deleted the school, and even changed the lot type to residential for good measure. Skyler hasn't been getting into trouble for not going to school in my game, since there is no school, so I don't need to homeschool him.

[slaps face]
OF COURSE!!!!! I had developed such a reliance to the homeschooling system with Mary that I completely forgot that you could just delete the school. Years of simming experience down the drain. Thank you!
Test Subject
#370 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 4:58 PM Last edited by FirelightKnight : 27th Jul 2015 at 11:44 PM.
No problem!
---
Update-

I'll edit this post later today, once I'm done with today's game
EDIT:
Update once more-

Man, managing sleeping schedules for five people on just two beds is pretty hard. O_o

Also, does anyone have any advice for the winter and early spring when plants are dormant? I'm going to be stockpiling, and currently have about 35 grapes, plus ~15 watermelons and apples, but when feeding five people three times a day or more for a whole season and a half...

EDIT:
Another update-

Test Subject
#371 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 1:02 PM Last edited by Undeadwolf : 28th Jul 2015 at 1:04 PM. Reason: fixing link
So my game crashed again and I decided to just put all my updates on my blog that i created for the Sims 3 challenges I will be doing.
Blog
Test Subject
#372 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 11:19 AM
So my game crashed again and I decided to just put all my updates on my blog that i created for the Sims 3 challenges I will be doing.
Blog
I'll be following it

Also, update-

I saved and quit after that last part. Could someone tell me if that's allowed? Should I force kill him again? What if it keeps happening? What the hell...
Field Researcher
#373 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 12:34 AM
Alright, I'm back! I've been on a bit of a hiatus as sims started to get old for me, but I think I'm back.
I just decided to start back up on this challenge from where I left off and I'm up to day 42. In the past few days Jessamine has aged up to a child, and the world lost James. James just passed the day after Jessie became a child. Now Rose is pregnant again. Hopefully nothing happens for the next few days.

On a lighter note, when the Grim Reaper came to harvest Jame's soul, he decided he was being a little rude so he cleaned the toilet before he left.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#374 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 7:23 PM
On a lighter note, when the Grim Reaper came to harvest Jame's soul, he decided he was being a little rude so he cleaned the toilet before he left.

Wow, he did that for me too!

So I took a break whilst I waited for a reply for my question, and since I never got one, I went ahead and killed Skyler again, this time preventing the cat from saving him. I'll post more about the game later.
Test Subject
#375 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 8:40 PM
Yay!
Thank you for this challenge! It was sooo fun to play <3

I started with 3 YA's - A pampered daughter of a mafia boss and her 2 bodyguards (who did all the housework for her as well as *entertained* her occassionally) living in a luxurious penthouse in Bridgeport.

On the third week, it was a Snowflake Day, an heir to a rival family showed up at their doorstep, seeking shelter. The guys wanted to beat the crap out of him and kick him out to the street, but the Boss lady said he could stay with them

It could have made a good Romeo & Juliet kind of story... Hadn't it been for a fact she fell victim to the nasty virus right the next day.

Great. Now what with 3 guys, eh?

So, I decided two of them would be lucky winners and get a girlfriend moved in. The first fortunate was Nicholas, one of the former bodyguards. He got to nab a repair woman from next door, Jusun.
The second happy winner was Blake, the opposite faction gangster currently squatting their place. He got involved with another girl from next door, Ervina.
And we also have a loser - the remaining bodyguard Richard were doomed to play gooseberry for the rest of his life (or at least until one of his luckier friends dies leaving a widow behind).

Things were getting worse and worse, supplies were running short and girls soon found themselves pregnant. Soon, 5 adults and 2 babies ended up living in an appartment designed for 3 people.

Despite that, they were doing just right. Then the Exodus came and they ended up in a hobo shack by the lake.

It came as a shock for those poor sims when they realised Jusun was pregnant again. She eventually gave birth to a baby girl Jenny.
Meanwhile the two other children, Nick and Anna, grew up into toddlers.

One night, Richard met a shy little boy Sebastian, who recently lost his home, and brought him into the shelter. At that time, the household reached 9 members, which was kind of crazy provided they were living in a 10x10 one-room shack.

That's if for now, I've had enough I will post the rest of my story later. I hope you've enjoyed it so far
Happy simming everyone!
~MiaAngelina

(P.S.: I hope I didn't break any rules posting so many pictures. I used spoiler buttons, so they won't appear right away. But if there is a problem I will just throw a link to some outside gallery next time.)
Page 15 of 17