Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 6:11 PM
Quote:
The evil doctor leans forward and pulls back on another lever. "Mwahaha, I will give them THIS" he screams, as a vortex of swirling 1 and 0 bits begins to converge into a vague shape. "When this is done, I will have the ring, and rule all. All of your base are mine."

When I post messages publucly about things I am working on, and they do not show up soon, or even ever, people will just say it is vaporware. This time, I am trying to get some tutorials and additional support items completed first, trying to head off a lot of 'splaining afterwards.

I have people that know all about this, because they are testing. I have others that know because they saw some of it being discussed in the chat room. If you followed my postings carefully enough, you might guess.

So that is what is happening. I cannot promise a timeframe, except to say that absent the help I have solicited from other well-known creators I would already have posted the software, because it works, with some limitations. But just having the software is not enough... complex things can only be made just so simple, they still require teaching new skills to creators.

<* Wes *>
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:07 PM
OMG i can't believe my own eyes,these are really weird picks with meshing problems...wow...but i can bet that sims will have a good job in scy-fi industry films ^_^
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:38 AM
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:04 PM
Lol :P
I've had my bloopers, but not too many exploding meshes...XD
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:42 PM
omg

I just had my first exploded mesh!

And Idid something extremly rong I guess

anyway

I've created a MONSTER

AAAAAAAH
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:45 AM
Thank you so much for this entertaining thread! I'm new to this whole crazy game - friends have been trying to make me play for ages but I've seen how addicted they are and held off until now. I haven't dared to create sims yet and I guess this is what I will be looking forward to!

Banned Asshat
#57 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:41 PM
hehe, too cool strovod
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:38 PM
Heres my latest disaster, Mesh combination:
I was trying to place marvines heels on warlokks rio. Looks ok right? I was very satified with myself.

Until I tested it, Now look in game:

but atleast is better than these

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:57 PM
Aww, you almost got it there, mixdcrysy. Just gotta match up the bone assignments in the seam that's breaking. Looks good otherwise though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Banned Asshat
#60 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:43 PM
@mixdcrysy, Marvine has a diffrent bone setup for the heels way up to the knies, best to use the assignements of the knees/calves from her
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:30 PM
Thanks HystericalParoxysm & bLURR . I will definatly try using the asignments. :D
Mad Poster
#62 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by strovod
omg

I just had my first exploded mesh!

And Idid something extremly rong I guess

anyway

I've created a MONSTER

AAAAAAAH

strovod, I think you win the most helarious blooper award.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 12:00 PM
HAHAHA this thread is so funny. Exceptional lolz value! ulkrhsn's pic is fantastic, I bet she's popular , just don't hug her, you might not survive it . I'm sure I saw Queen Amidala wearing ThomasRiordan's one . But strovod's monster IS most impressive of all.

Thanks for the laughs, I'll post one as soon as I have one worthing of this thread.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:45 AM Last edited by Rapsheba555 : 15th Aug 2007 at 11:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Note to self: adult skeleton goes in FIRST when converting from teen to adult. If not, THIS is what you get:

You know HP, it's really refreshing to see someone like you mess up. :D

I mean, you being ruler of the universe and all.

Well, my secondary project now, not the soccer outfit, was this dress:
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/22...28046OTvs_w.jpg

I had the mesh all nice and prettied up, and export, blah, blah, blah. I want to look at it in bodyshop and here's how she looked:

totally invisible. grrrrr. Go back, check all the links, make sure the mesh was properly linked, everything. I even checked to make sure I didn't screw up bodyshop. I still can see through her.

*dies laughing*
Screenshots

Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
strovod, I think you win the most helarious blooper award.

I won I won!!!!

I hope that was my first and my last blooper xd
Mad Poster
#66 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:41 AM
Not a big blooper, but only one of many.

I think she should get that checked out. XD
Screenshots

Instructor
#67 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM
Yeah...

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Instructor
#68 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
Yeah...

Don't tell me...her Daddy is Edward Scissorhands..
Banned Asshat
#69 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
Yeah...

Oh Yeah, thats a good one!!!
Forum Resident
#70 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 12:08 PM
heres mine,it was so funnny when i saw it,it happened when i tried to convert this mesh for males and make it to alpha-able top and bottoms over
Screenshots
Scholar
#71 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 3:38 PM
OMG that's awesome XD :D

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:03 PM
That is so funny!

Haha!

Wow I think when I get Milkshape I carefully do everything.

latr hope

Emo's say 'yay'... just with a dead
I'm now playing and making stuff for Sims 3 so I'll give my name: Tempting_Fate nothing up at moment. Still getting used to it.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 1:20 AM Last edited by agustin : 6th Nov 2010 at 1:20 AM.
Hii, Actually all my meshes appear like the 4th image of mixdcrysy, sorry but I didn't understand what to do Can you explain it to me? What's that about bones? Please, thanks!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#74 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 5:56 AM
yosoy - you didn't have your xyz setting in SimPE selected correctly, so your mesh is laying down. Instructions to try and fix are in the InfoCenter area - or just try again from the beginning.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:05 PM
I've tied again and now My meshes work fine! Thank you all!
(You can see tem on my website )
Page 3 of 5