Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 11:42 PM
Default CAW/Rabbit Hole Rugs
IF i use a rabbit hole rug in a lot in the world that im creating , will that rug appear in my object catalog?
also in CAW when u create a lot u get the choice to make it as town hall/day Spa/etc that normally these are rabbit holes in EA's Worlds , so what if I make a town hall from CAW will that make it work as rabbit hole too?

Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 12:46 AM
What type of zoning to use for a rabbithole can be complicated or really simple. Some never use anything else than visitors allowed. It all depends on what you want to make. The rugs you can find among objects in your catalogue.

How to set up rabbitholes is an area you can investigate more if you like. You could try googling for it, or just search in hhis forum.

Good luck.
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 3:04 AM Last edited by SimmyRN : 16th Jul 2018 at 2:16 AM.
I'm not sure if I understood your questions, exactly, but the rabbit hole rugs will show up in your catalog. However, if you plan to post the world/neighborhood for other people to download, they will also have to download the rugs to get them to show up in their download. I believe you have to use specific rabbit hole rugs as specific rabbit holes - city hall for city hall, etc. If you set the lot type for city hall as Visitors Allowed, then sims are supposed to be able to have protests at City Hall. Otherwise, most people set most rabbit hole lots as Visitors Allowed, No Visitors Allowed unless there is a lot type that exactly matches the rabbit hole rug. As Volvenom said, though, you can set some lots with rabbit hole rugs as certain kinds of lots - hangouts, for example - and it will affect the operating hours, who is attracted to the lot, and so forth. You can find more information here at MTS or by searching the Internet. Good luck with your project!