Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 12:04 AM Last edited by GoofyGirl17 : 8th Feb 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Forgot a picture and mislabeled some of them
Default *edited* Can anyone explain this?? Extremely bizarre water color ONLY in clear weather? (Pictures)
So I have been using the color ramps to customize my water color and sky colors. For some reason I keep coming across problems ONLY in the clear weather. Everything else is just fine in the other weather settings but when it comes to the clear weather, I ALWAYS get a baby blue color (not the color I want) and it remains that same color at all times in my world. However, the color that I actually want is visible here:

The two are separated in some odd way.

I also noticed that my seabed is extremely visible in ALL of the weather patterns, but least visible in the overcast setting and most visible in the clear setting.
Partly Cloudy:

Stormy:

Overcast (least visible) :

Custom:

Anyone else experienced this or know why it's doing this??
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 9:15 PM
Does anyone know how to solve this?