Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 9:38 AM Last edited by bocboc256 : 3rd May 2011 at 1:47 AM.
Default Comics - Haribon Brigade 01
Official Blurb
Manila, the heart of the music scene in the Philippines.There’s only one chance but too much at stake. Would you dare to gamble?

Maverick Robles, known to many as Beet is a regular freshman student, except no one notices he’s existing in his school and has been the subject of bullies. These all changes when he met Felipe “Flip” Carillo, who turned out to be an outdated rockstar wanting to re-unite his band. Beet then end up becoming the band’s new vocalist, with Flip, Nolan and Marcus as band members. And the band’s little girl, Cherry will make his heart beats for real.

Does he have what it take to be the vocalist of a newly defunct band?

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 1:12 PM
"Shit! Think of a good name…...…Beatles"
Hahahahha LOVE IT!!!!
Please go on!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:12 AM
Well done!! You make it look so easy!

Kleptomaniac, Hopeless romantic, Frugal, Family-Oriented, Over-Emotional

The Dahl Legacy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 5:46 AM Last edited by bocboc256 : 4th Mar 2011 at 1:32 AM.
Default Haribon Brigade 02 - Pick Up
WARINING: May contain suggestive themes, violence, and materials that may be offensive to other readers. Advised for audience 13 years and above.

Hope everyone enjoyed it, please share your insights. Comments keeps me going on working this comics.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 1:28 PM
This is really neat - the story is interesting and the storyboards are well laid out. Thank you - I had fun reading it and I look forward to the next episode

I tried to leave a comment in your guestbook in your site but it's not working. Nice site BTW.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 2:05 PM
Honestly, who throws a cat?! :-p

I agree with the above poster - the way you format your "pages" is obviously well-thought-out and very creative. Bravo.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:52 PM
This is so fun but I found the second chapter's font quite small. I love this comic. Baseball? Never woulda thought of it.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 6:22 AM
Default Haribon Brigade 03 - Out of Tune

Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 2:29 PM
Can't believe I never commented on this. Love this story, the comic format and everything else! I was reading it since the beginning, but apparently I forgot to say anything on here! Loved this last episode, that Eddie really deserves to get his ass kicked, lol.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 4:18 PM
I love the format of your story! You really have an eye for staging photos. Can't wait for the next issue!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 8:14 PM
Wow, this is really going well, I love the story, I love the format. Your backdrops look great too.

SUPER COMIC

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 4:43 AM
thank you, thank you.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 8:57 PM
Wow this is awesome! If this was in the comic store near me I would buy it! :D

Keep up the good work!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Alchemist
#14 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 9:52 PM
I was like: D: when I saw there wasn't a next chapter. keep going!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#15 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:30 AM
Your doing so well <3
So enjoyable to read.. it must not have been easy to do..
The screenshots are incredible Love the comic format too.

Can't wait for more
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:56 AM
Default Haribon Brigade 04 - Amplified