Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 12:19 PM
Default Hospital Overhaul (Scripting Mod)
Where can I find a download link for the above mod? I can see the details page on Simlogical (http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...alOverhaul.html) but the download link seems to be defunct. Also, does anyone know if it is compatible with the latest patch of the game? On Simlogical it states "this is a scripting mod (compiled against patch 1.55," so I am unsure if it will work with version 1.67.

Any download links, alternatives and/or advice will be much appreciated!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 2:22 PM
The download on this page still works. It hasn't been updated since 1.55, though. And several comments back then said that the mod didn't work with later patches anymore. I did not test it for myself, since I did not want to take the risk. It's a shame, though; I really loved having that mod in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
The download on this page still works. It hasn't been updated since 1.55, though. And several comments back then said that the mod didn't work with later patches anymore. I did not test it for myself, since I did not want to take the risk. It's a shame, though; I really loved having that mod in my game.
Thank you. I'll test it out and let you know the results! Will be annoying if it is broken; it really was a good mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 6:29 PM

It seems to work for me!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 8:09 PM
Really? Hmm, I might try it out as well, then. Thanks for letting me know!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 12:29 PM
Is there no one working on an updated version of this mod? I'm a little scared of putting outdated mods in my game, and this mod sounds to very, very nice. After googling I found this link, but the site seems a bit dubious...

http://manoelsims.blogspot.com/2014...erhaul-167.html
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 1:51 PM
I don't think anyone is. I was a little afraid to put an outdated mod in my game as well, but I think I'm just going to make a back-up and try it in a new save game, as it seems to work just fine for the OP.
And the mod from your link seems very similar, yes. But I'm not so sure about the site either...
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 3:29 PM
Yeah, I think that once I've gotten Sims up and running again I'm leaning towards the outdated version too, may be worth the risk. It would be very nice if you posted any problems or lack of problems you experience
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 7:47 PM
I just tested it, and everything seems to work fine!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 12:52 AM
I have this mod in my game since a while and didn't meet any problem neither but I've never succeeded to arrange a surrogate pregnancy...
Does it work for you?

It's really pity Sims MX is not active anymore, his mods were GREAT.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 8:29 PM
To all of those who have this working in your game, what patch are you on?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 1:49 PM
I'm on 1.67, and everything works fine for me

@Scoubi: Unfortunately, I've never tried the surrogate pregnancy, sorry!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 10:16 PM
Does anyone have this anymore? I cant find anywhere to download it anymore ..

And i accidentaly deleted it ;-;
Mad Poster
#14 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 10:45 PM
It's here: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...te/uploads/1883

Simlogical shut their message boards down a short time ago, so sometimes links to what used to be a way to get to the Downloads section dead end. But all the content is still there and available.

And I'm sorry to have to say this because it looks like such a great mod, but it is still not compatible beyond Patch 1.55. We can't even support NRaas users who are patched up and have this one in place because all of the script errors it throws and sims it resets every time something hospital related is supposed to happen. Or even when not. I'm glad some of you can still make this one work in your games, but suspect those are not at all in the majority.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 9:31 PM
I got this mod but it didnt come with all of the interactions
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 2:07 AM
This mod sounds great because I actually need for my sim to not be pregnant and none of the links I've found including this one are working.
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
It's here: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...te/uploads/1883

Simlogical shut their message boards down a short time ago, so sometimes links to what used to be a way to get to the Downloads section dead end. But all the content is still there and available.

And I'm sorry to have to say this because it looks like such a great mod, but it is still not compatible beyond Patch 1.55. We can't even support NRaas users who are patched up and have this one in place because all of the script errors it throws and sims it resets every time something hospital related is supposed to happen. Or even when not. I'm glad some of you can still make this one work in your games, but suspect those are not at all in the majority.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TeraScott23
This mod sounds great because I actually need for my sim to not be pregnant and none of the links I've found including this one are working.

The link works fine for me, just checked it. Sorry if it's not working for you. But, assuming you are able to get to the actual Simlogical page, don't click on the link that says "my previous Hospital Overhaul mod." That link is indeed a dead end. The one you want is further down the page where it says "Download from Simlogical (~139 KB)."

But afraid the mod itself is still broken on current patch levels.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 11:56 PM

Hey, I'm sorry so say this but its not working on that site anymore
Mad Poster
#19 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chritzin
Hey, I'm sorry so say this but its not working on that site anymore

It probably did when MariTom posted that back in December of last year.

Again, the download page was shifted to here when Simlogical shut down its message board pages.
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...te/uploads/1883

The download link halfway down the page where it says "~139KB" (not the one near the top) works. I just downloaded it as well as the two small tuning files also linked to at the bottom of the page and don't understand why the download works for me while others are having trouble with that. But the mod itself, once you get it, is still broken on patch levels over 1.55.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:04 PM
I just added this mod back into my game and it's working just fine. I'm patched up all the way.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 5:23 AM
But the mod itself, once you get it, is still broken on patch levels over 1.55.

In my game this mod works partly only. Nobody can have sex reassignment surgery. Unlucky sims and sims with bad moodlets don't have any interactions on hospital rabbitholes and they can't do anything.
But other sims can do abortion, donate sperm, eggs and blood, be sterilized. Also sims can Get Ultrasound Scan. This is my favorite action and because of it I want to use this mod. But I want it to work properly. I tried both 1.55 and Spanish(?) 1.67 versions but nothing changes.
I use many Nraas mods. Do they conflict with this hospital overhaul mod?
...maybe someone could update, fix or remake this mode..? please? please. please!
sorry for my English
Mad Poster
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 5:35 AM
The mod is broken. Or rather, the latest patches 1.63 and higher (not sure about 1.57) broke the mod and its developer has not returned to it since then. It's not that it conflicts with NRaas mods, but rather ErrorTrap goes nuts reporting on what would be otherwise undetected hospital and birth-related errors. If allowed to continue, users find that their game becomes unplayable. Travel to other worlds appears to make things worse.

There is no 1.67 version of the mod, but there is a site (I think it's in Portuguese actually) that claims to be offering up an updated version. We analyzed it a while ago and determined that it's exactly the same mod file as the original version, so not really sure what the scam was supposed to be there -- a boost to its owner's number of links and page hits possibly or else they honestly thought they had found something which they hadn't.

I'm sorry, those who insist upon doing so may of course continue to use the mod on current patch levels as they see fit. Some of them will have no problems detected. Most will find that it harms their ongoing games.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:55 PM
The mod is broken. Or rather, the latest patches 1.63 and higher (not sure about 1.57) broke the mod...

Thank you for your answer and explanations.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joe95
Where can I find a download link for the above mod? I can see the details page on Simlogical (http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...alOverhaul.html) but the download link seems to be defunct. Also, does anyone know if it is compatible with the latest patch of the game? On Simlogical it states "this is a scripting mod (compiled against patch 1.55," so I am unsure if it will work with version 1.67.

Any download links, alternatives and/or advice will be much appreciated!

where can i find the download link
Mad Poster
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nintendogqueen
where can i find the download link

In the same place it was the last few times this has been asked in this thread.
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...te/uploads/1883
(under the link where it says "Download, From Simlogical (~139 KB)," not the one at the top of the page.

And again, the mod is still broken on current patch levels. It was made for Patch 1.55 and does not function properly on 1.63 or higher.
Page 1 of 2