Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1613
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 154 (Who?), Viewed: 41128 times.
Search this Thread
Old 15th Sep 2017, 4:15 AM #151
Charity
Original Poster

Mad Poster

11 Achievements

No problem. Glad it worked.
Old 15th Sep 2017, 4:43 PM #152
Duine
Top Secret Researcher

I've never posted at BAS and have no problem logging in. Just checked it before posting this. (:

“If all insects on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on Earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the Earth, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish.” Jonas Salk, biologist Sums it up, really!
Old 15th Sep 2017, 4:44 PM #153
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

The one post I made was questioning the policy of banning inactive users (rather than deleting the accounts or something) but their response kind of scared me.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Old 15th Sep 2017, 5:57 PM #154
simshout
Lab Assistant

7 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Market Stalls that different families can run! http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...4-Market-Stalls

oh my
Old 15th Sep 2017, 7:24 PM #155
SIMelissa
Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
The one post I made was questioning the policy of banning inactive users (rather than deleting the accounts or something) but their response kind of scared me.

I did not know they banned inactive users. That's a bit extreme. I suppose their thought behind the ban is so people will be a site participator rather than just a site consumer.

While I appreciate many of Chris Hatch's mods -- he's so talented! -- I don't find BackAlleySims.com to be a place where I'm comfortable pulling up a chair and staying awhile. I'm a little afraid of what might I might catch from those chairs. ;-)

If one post will keep me from being banned, then I'm safe. I could not figure out how to get Chris' Walk to Sims mod to work in my game and had to ask. Silly me, I didn't realize that I needed that mod in addition to the Visit Other Sims mod. Thankfully, Chris' reply was very cordial. He didn't come close to making me feel like the Sim-dummy I am.

edited to add ...
I downloaded the set but have not tried to use it. The instructions say the only things that can be sold are community items, not residential. I'm not sure what is affected. Does this mean Sims can only sell what is available to them in the Business section? I was hoping for something that would allow one family to sell fruits, another to sell veggies, while another sold baskets or chickens or some other nifty thing that sunni at medievalsims.com has come up with.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Last edited by SIMelissa : 15th Sep 2017 at 7:41 PM.

Section jump: