Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Naughty Reptuation
So one of my sims keeps getting a Naughty reputation. I he's married and doesn't have any other romantic interests. He keeps getting a Naughty reputation when he's talking to people. It's happened a few times, mostly when he's talking on the phone. I had another married couple in my active family and they were fine even, got the faithful reputation. I keep getting the Clean Slate reward to fix it but its getting annoying. Is there something I'm missing? I'd really like to stop this from happening because I'm worried he'll get the Cheater reputation.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:36 PM
Do you use MaterController? If you do check his Status/Relationship to see how many romantic interests are listed there. Maybe he has a lover you don't know about, like a dead Sim or a tourist or someone from a different world.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 8:54 PM
I checked his status and it says he's married but it also says he has 1 flirt is that it?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Do you use MaterController?

???

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 10:05 PM
Its a mod. You can alter sims with it or see their status. Like how many sims they know, how many friends they have, or who they have a relationship with. Its really useful like the other nraas mods.
#6 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NaomiWinters
I checked his status and it says he's married but it also says he has 1 flirt is that it?
Hm, no, the partner of your Sim is the 1 flirt. For the naughty - if it was legit - it should list at least two.
So your Sim never cheated on his partner or had another steady relationship before getting married?
You can try something else before I have any idea on how to possibly fix it. Click on your Sim, then choose MasterController/Intermediate/Relationship by Value (or by Category, doesn't matter) and then choose Type of Sim/Local. It will then list all Sims in your world and and you can scroll through the list to see whether one of them has the red heart next to their name or something else that denotes romantic relationships. The game seems to think that there is at least one Sim there.
If your Sim also travelled and met foreign Sims, do the same but choose Foreign instead of Local.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:39 PM
Have you tried the Romantic Reputation Recombobulator by severedsolo? I have not seen the "naughty" rep appear since installing that mod.

In addition to Don's suggestion with Master Controller Tagger also has a feature where you can set the tag to show relationships. However Tagger does not list them all.

Also, you can see Romantic Interests etc. in the thumbnail of familiar sims in the Relationship Panel. I've got one sim showing "Romantic Interest" hearts on 4 other sims in the Relationship panel but the "naughty" indicator does not appear.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 12:21 AM
My sim didn't have any other romantic partners as I started the game with a married couple, so hopefully the mod you suggested works
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 1:22 PM
My sim didn't have any other romantic partners as I started the game with a married couple, so hopefully the mod you suggested works

Make sure to clear your scrip cache after installing the mod. Also, it might take a couple of game reloads for the mod to kick in. Good luck
#10 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 2:25 PM
In that case you can also check the homeless population for possible duplicates of your Sim and his partner. This happens occasionally during import, that the game duplicates Sims.