Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:49 AM
Default WCIF Maxis Match / EA Shine Male Hair Dumps?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Buckley's Disentangled set here. I love that it's maxis match, not too high on the polys, etc. Do you know WCIF EA Shine Male Hair Dumps? Or maybe even a maxis match site for males? Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:26 PM
So you're looking for a male equivalent to Buckley's hair set? Not that I know of anything, but I do agree.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:33 PM
That, and also maxis match hairs in general. It's so hard to find maxis match hairs, let alone males ones. Anubis (for female hairs) is the only one that looks okish. I'm considering downloading from Sims 3 store from G4TW.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 1:20 PM
Not a big fan of the Store content, to be honest. Sure, it's EA-made and therefore as Maxis Match as can be, but most of the time it just isn't what I'm looking for. The clothing is always weirdly shaped and there's unnecessary details on it, or it just looks plain stupid, and the hairs always look way worse than the thumbnail would have you believe - that's a theme in TS3.

Oh, and try not to mention piracy around here, they don't like it if you do that

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 1:27 PM
I just finished downloading a lot of Anubis hairs which I tested and look awesome. Now, I'm finding for good maxis match male hairs. Where do you get your male hairs?