Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 4:18 AM
Default WCIF: teenager program
I did a new install of ts1 and I remember a program that would turn your child sims into teenagers and then the teenagers to adults. Since cto is down I have been trying to look for this and I cant find it using wayback machine or other websites.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 3:39 PM
I dhavn't herad of that. Are you sure it Child to adult, there no such thing as teenager in sims 1 but then it a mod your on about...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 12:00 AM
There were skins that looked like teens. They were smaller than adult, but larger than child. As far as I know, that and the style were the only differences to note between the teen skins and adults. It wasn't like a real life stage or anything.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
There were skins that looked like teens. They were smaller than adult, but larger than child. As far as I know, that and the style were the only differences to note between the teen skins and adults. It wasn't like a real life stage or anything.

There was a mod, called IIRC "Sims Lifecycle", that turned children into skinny, slightly smaller adults who had to have custom clothing made for them. It was at one time housed at Livin-It-Up and may be on one of the Saving the Sims groups (Livin-It-Up is long gone).

Personally I never bothered with it, just used Skinny adult Sims with teenybopper clothing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th May 2018 at 4:58 AM
I think the program was called Grow Up. I had it, too. I remember the odd lanky "teenagers" with the child heads. I loved that program.

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 7:19 PM
I knew there was a reason I kept all my Sims 1 mods around - Grow Up (which I also remember for making teenagers and then adults) is still on my hard drive! It was a bit buggy - I remember sometimes the growing-up wouldn't quite work properly.

What is the proper procedure for sharing the content (given that this is Sims 1 and I have no idea what the user's policy is/was regarding sharing)?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 9:29 PM
@ieta_cassiopeia If you upload it to a file host you can share the link here, as both the mod and the creator's terms of use are no longer available.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@ieta_cassiopeia If you upload it to a file host you can share the link here, as both the mod and the creator's terms of use are no longer available.

I have the Program Sim Teen Plus or Sims Life Cycle its got two names same program :
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/cgi...0t3/SimTeenPlus

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 6:00 AM
I recall a Sims program called InTeenimator. It is possible I may have a copy somewhere, but it would take me a long time to find it, if so. If I ever do find it, I will upload it to SimsFileShare.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:18 PM
Inteenimator is for Sims 2, if you are thinking if the same one I am.