Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 12:13 PM
"At least you know how to pull the trigger" Pierce said as he pulled a small scope out of his pocket.
He attached it to Hailee's gun. "Try it again now".
Hailee looked through the scope and shot at the tree again. All three small bursts hit the tree, with Pierce saying "There you go, now you're getting it".

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:25 PM
Ronald,leaning on the car said:not bad,now a real chalange
he took an apple and placed it on a branch,now try said ronald.
ronald walked away..

hallie was realy scared,pierce came close and said:it will be fine,just be careful,aim,keep your eyes on the apple,good,now shot when ready...

hallie pulled the trigger and hit the apple...

ronald picked up the shot apple and said:wow,right in the middle,that kids better then i tought,you realy have a little bit of your father in you...

Hallie seems suprised and asks,you known my father?

Ronald replied:i known him when i was 19,he was my fellow soldier in world war 2 and a good friend,his arm got broken in the end of ww2 and i never seen him from that day on,he was a good companion and i miss him,when i heard your name and surname,i known you were his child.

pierce,alrgith,enought practice we better go
Mad Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 8:24 AM
Hailee slung her gun over her shoulder, while Pierce poured the petrol into the hummer.
"alright, I've filled it up again and ready to go" Pierce announced. Ronald grabbed the door to the hummer and jumped in.
Ronald opened the sun roof and stood up. Some undead were coming from over the horizon. Ronald used the closest gun and shot them all with one round.
Hailee jumped into the passenger side, when Pierce started the hummer up.
"Get in Ron" Pierce said as he started to drive.
"Can't. There were some undead just over the horizon. I just shot a small group of them, and where there is a small group, there will be more"

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 10:30 AM Last edited by G guy : 4th Jan 2013 at 3:19 PM.
Ronald tought about hallie and the kids protection and said,bahh,scrue it,im coming...

he jumped on the back seat of the hummer and broke the window,he shot at anything that was behind em.pierce and ronlad weere driving for a whole night without a sigth of people,they were loosing hope.They found an old farm and stoped the hummer inside the barn ,they exited th car and layed down on some wheat that was meant for the long gone cows.ronald took sleeping hallie to a big pile of wheat and left for the car,he opened the trunk that was stuck before and found a snipe rifle,he went to the roof of the barn and protected his partners as much as he could from anything that would come.

THE NEXT DAY

pierce woke up and spoke to hallie:Hallie,where is ronald?

Hallie:the last time i seen him,he was on the barn.
Pierce all freaked up runs around the farm loloking for ronald,he is nowhere to be seen,tought in a few minutes he sees him in the sunrise up a hill with big bags of suplies and food.
Ronald:missed me ha ha
Pierce:you moron,you could have gotten yourself killed
Ronald:from when do you worry about me so much...
PIerce:well,be careful
Ronald:i got some food for us
Mad Poster
#30 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 11:46 PM
"What did you manage to steal, I mean scavenge?" Pierce asked
"Just the necessities; bread, water and fruit" Ronald answered. Pierce grabbed two apples out of the bag and chucked one to Hailee. "Here"
Hailee thanked Pierce and she took a huge bite out of the apple.
"These are fresh" Hailee said.
"Yeah, so" Pierce said.
"That means someone had to be looking after the fruit. Ronald, where did you get it?" Hailee asked
"Just a K down the road. I didn't see anyone there though" Ronald said.
"Well, those fruit don't look after themselves do thay" Hailee said
"No, your right" Pierce said. "It might be a good idea taking a look Ron" Pierce said again.
"Alright, we'll go and take a look, but we're not staying there for too long" Ronald replied.
"Yeah righto" Pierce said, when he grabbed his gun from the back of the Hummer and started to walk off.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 12:07 PM
Ronald:so pierce tell me,before this outbreak,did you have any kids,wife,girlfriend?
Pierce:i had a girlfriend
Ronald:what was her name?
Pierce:ok,lets stop talking about me,tell me more about yourself
Ronald:well,i worked in the army in world war 2,i was a scout the first year,but soon go promoted to corporal.
Pierce:about hallies father?
Ronald:what about him?
Pierce:you think he is still alive out there?
Ronald:i dought it.

ronald and pierce arrive at the location:

Pierce:we are here,so where exacly did find the suplies?
Ronald:see that big yellow mansion,i got inside,the door was locked by a security system somehow,i cracked it and go the bread.
Pierce:yeah,but how did that man that lived there arm a security system and die,there is no breach.
Ronald:no idea,probaly went out to get suplies or something and got anbushed.
Pierce:well we better check it out,hallie is right,that apple was picked from a tree no more then a day ago.
Ronald:well the house does have apple trees planted,if we will find someone alive,this is our best bet.

they go to the door and find out it has been RE-locked

Ronald:wtf,i unlocked this door,someone is defently here

they enter the door

a man swings a sniper rifle on them.

???:who the hell are you,what have you done with all my food!?
Ronald:calm down sir,we were starving!
???:that was all i had,you will pay for that you little pri..s!
Ronald:we got a starving kid we have to feed!

the shadow of the stranger stops pointing a gun and begins crying
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 12:17 PM
Ronald:who are you?
???:james Marecan.
Ronald:look,wel return your food.
James:keep it,feed your child
Ronald:would you like to join us,we are teaming up to fight those things?
James:where is your HQ?
Ronald:its by the old farm 1 k away from here
James:you let your kid stay there alone,that place is full of em,its not save,get the kid right now and bring her here,its much saver.

2 hours later

James:so this is her,she i barley 10,poor thing.
James:there is a bed upstairs where my sister sleped when she was her age,it has been abbandon since and locked up,there are a few toys up there,she can sleep there

few hours later all of them are sleeping when pierce hears hallie scream

hallie:ahhhhhhh!!!

PIerce:ronald,wake up,its hallie!

both of em run to her bathroom and shot the zombie coming to her

Pierce:you ok,did he bite you?
hallie:no,im fine,thank you (scared tone)

Ronald:shit,thats james,he has been infected,damn,they bit him and he didint tell us
PIerce:common,lets get his corpse out of the house and burry him

PIerce and ronald burry james in the backyard while hallie stays by the doorway and cryes.

Ronald:i found his security code for the door,this is our hq from now on

pierces turn to continue XD
Mad Poster
#33 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 11:28 PM
"If this is out new HQ, then we need to fix things up around here. We don't need anymore undead coming in through that broken window" Pierce said.
"You're right about that Pierce. Do we have anything to fix it up with?" Ronald asked
"There was some pieces of wood by the front door. I'll go grab it, and you keep and eye out for some undead alright" Pierce said, going out the door.
Ronald nodded and Pierce made his way to the front door.
Ronald kept by the window, keeping an eye out for undead, when he heard Pierce scream.
"AHHHHHHH!" Pierce screamed. Ronald ran from the window and made his way to the door.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:57 AM
Ronald ran to pierces location and seen a huge and heavy bookshelf fallen onto pierces left leg.

Pierce: (painful scream)
Ronald:damn,what happened (puts the bookshelf back in its place)
PIerce:i cant feel my legg
Ronald:shit,man your legg is broken and is bleeding.
PIerce:fuck,am i gonna bleed?
Ronald:im not letting you off that easy,il get medical suplies from the local hospital,if james was right,this place is safe enought,stay here with the kid

Ronald heads to the local hospital and brings back medical suplies,he covers pierces lake but finds out he wont be able to us his left legg for a long time (month)

THE NEXT MORNING

Ronald:wake up man,so what will we do today,we got enought suplies and this place is secured
Pierce:we should go find survivors,i think i heard some people by the church,every day,the churches bell rings and it aint automatic,someone is trying to contact us or lure the zombies away,we better go to that church
Ronald:ok,stay here,il be back
PIerce:you cant go alone...
Ronald:your wounded ,you cant walk
PIerce:it isint me im talking about,the kid,knows how to shot,take er
Mad Poster
#35 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:51 PM
"Where is she by the way?" Pierce asked.
Ronald turned his head around, when he saw Hailee standing by the doorway. "Where were you?" Ronald asked.
"I was keeping an eye out for any undead. Since Pierce injured himself, I took over that job" Hailee answered
"Grab you gun. You're coming with me" Ronald said

Ronald and Hailee walked towards the church. "So, what are we doing out here?" Hailee asked.
"The church bells have been ringing everyday at midday. It ain't automatic, so someone must be ringing them" Ronald answered. Hailee loaded the bullets into her gun, when they got to the church door.
Ronald kicked the door in, as they both walked inside. "You go that way and I'll go this way" Ronald said, pointing.
"Wouldn't it be better if we didn't split up. There could be undead in here that we don't know about" Hailee said. "Your may be right. Okay, we won't split up" Ronald said, as both he and Hailee headed towards the stairs.
Hailee got up the stairs after Ronald. "Hey, we sho..." Hailee started to say, when Ronald stopped her. "Shhh, do you hear that?" Ronald asked.
Hailee took a step forward, when a unknown person stepped out from the shadows and held a gun against Hailee's back.
Ronald cocked his gun and aimed it the person's head. "Put the gun down" Ronald said. The person lowered his gun and Hailee grabbed it and threw it to the side.
"What's your name?" Ronald asked

Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:36 AM
job:senior gun factory worker
hoby:making gun,using gun,modeling the gun,research and planning new gun
body shape:tall
clothes:wears a dirty cotton clothes and dirty hair
name:John
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:45 AM
(sorry for bad grammar)
"My name is John."
"Why you holding the gun on us?"Ronald asked
"It's because I thought you're zombies."John said
"Where you're come from?"Hailee asked
"I'm come from the gun factory nearby there."John said,"A zombie rushed to the gun factory and infected about half worker." "Other half of worker are escaped."
*zombie sound*
"Ah look out!Zombies are incoming!"Ronald cried.
"I got some good gun and ammo from the gun factory,this maybe good for us for killing this large group of zombies."John said,"I think the zombies are coming from the big city nearby gun factory, so maybe careful,good luck."
Ronald "I think we got some good information from this guy."
Mad Poster
#38 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 12:13 PM
"Alright Hailee, you hold the zombies off there" Ronald said, pointing to the far left hand side. "And John, you hold the ones coming in from the right".
Ronald loaded his shotgun, he cocked it and aimed it by one of the doors.
"I'm going to find us a way out" Ronald said. Trying to open a door whilst shooting zombies is hard work.
He managed to the get the door open, when the a zombie came through the left window and knocked Hailee over. John ran across the room and helped Hailee up, and the made a dash to the door Ronald managed to open.
"It's not too far now" Ronald said, when a zombie fell through the ceiling. The hole in the roof ended up being a passageway for the rest of the undead, and soon the the group was surrounded by zombies.
They would have been toast, if it wasn't for some quick thinking and maybe some stupidity by Pierce, that saved them.
"Hey zombies" Pierce yelled, as he started to open fire on them. Ronald pushed John and Hailee to the ground, as they just missed the bullets that were flying everywhere.
"I thought I told you to rest your leg. You're still injured" Ronald said.
"You would've needed my help at some point" Pierce said.
"How did you manage to get here?" Ronald asked. "I drove the Hummer" Pierce answered.
"With a broken leg" Ronald exclaimed.
"Don't worry no harm done" Pierce said, when he turned to John and asked "Who's this?"

Test Subject
#39 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:43 AM
Name:Elise Willford
Job:Collage Student Majoring in Medicine
Body Shape:Pretty Thin-BUT Pregnant
Clothes:Baggy Green Hoody and Jean Shorts
Hobbies:Reading and knocking up the first guys she sees
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:58 AM
Elise still cant stop thinking about the day around 2 weeks ago when the virus spread. Everyone else was in class when she was in a bathroom stall banging her head aginst the wall and hating herself.Remembering the words she said to herself still hurt. "I cant belive I'm pregnant-stupid test..I'm not telling Jack or my parents.Infact, I hope everyone would disapear." She'd gotten her wish.
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 9:52 AM
"But,If you everyone would disappear,then yourself also will disappear.Don't think about that,let think how to survive first.First,we need aid pierce:he hurt his leg."John said.
"But I don't have machine..."Elise said.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 11:05 AM
"I can make it" Pierce said, trying to stand up. He faltered a bit, when Ronald grabbed his arms and steadied him.
"Don't try and prove anything Pierce. You need to rest your leg" Ronald said.
"Well we can't stay here" Pierce said, when he just remembered the Hummer. "Oh wait, I drove the Hummer here. It's just out the front" Pierce said again.
"Alright let's go" Ronald said, walking out the door whilst supporting an injured Pierce.
"John, you can drive. Hailee you're on zombie watch, and Elise, you can help me patch Pierce's leg back up" Ronald said, while trying to get Pierce into the back of the Hummer.

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 6:43 PM
Not long later, back at the base:
Hailee: So, what are the next plans?
Ronald: I'm not sure, since pierce broke is leg, so he is vulnerable at the moment. I'm thinking that we try to figure out where those workers that escaped the zombies that John was talking about are.
Elise: I'm not sure how I can help anything other than injuries, cause I'm preg... I mean.. not good with guns or anything that is used for fighting. and i'm pretty clumsy. (She is still a bit shy in telling anybody that she is pregnant, even someone she hasn't known before)
Hailee: We can teach you to shoot; you're gonna need to to fight off these zombies, even if you are clumsy... just try not to shoot us.
Elise: I just can't...
Pierce: well, there's no point in you guys going back to the church, and we should wait til my leg heals before we do serious investigating.
John: I could go with Ronald to do some simple investigating, and leave Hailee here to make sure zombies don't infect anybody.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 3:42 AM
"That's a good idea" Pierce said, as he climbed up onto a chair and put his leg up.
"Alright. John, you and I are going to do some investigating. Hailee, you look out for zombies" Ronald said.
"What can I do?" Elise asked, walking upto Ronald and John.
"You can just sit back" John said.
"But I want to help" Elise said.
"Not if your pregnant" John said.
Elise was shocked. She hadn't told anyone that she was pregnant. "How did you know?" Elise asked.
"Look, I know alright. My friend was pregnant before, and I noticed your belly" John said.
"What am I supposed to do?" Elise asked.
"The first question you ask yourself is; do I want to have the baby" John answered

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 10:28 PM
Ronald came to elise after looking outside for 8 minutes,ahh,what are you talking about..
Pierce:shes pregneant
Ronald:ohh my
Pierce:and the baby had some brain damage,if we dont get him out,he might die...
Ronald:well,i was a medic in the army,but i havent realy done many of those...
Pierce:common try...
ronald:ok,here goes nothing...

Ronald does his thing ... and pulls out the baby,sadly the baby doesnt breath.
Ronald:shit,i need some fucking help here!
Pierce:shit!
Ronald:oh no
Elise:what wrong,is it alright?
Pierce:it didint make it...

Elise starts crying .... (so sad)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 10:35 PM Last edited by G guy : 24th Jan 2013 at 11:18 PM.
after some investigating,all members go to bed and Ronald has horrorific nightmares about his dead daughter.
(talking in sleep):no,no,no Selena,no,no,noooooooooo!!!

Pierce:Ronald,you ok?!
Ronald:yeah fine fine,nothing,what time is it
Pierce:7 am
Ronald:i have to talk to elise
Pierce:sure

Ronald:elise?
Elise: (doesnt respond)
Ronald:we need to talk...
Elise:i didint have to witness the death of my first child here!!
Ronald:calm down,i lost my daughter in this aswell,iv been having nightmares about here ever since....
Elise: (begins to listen)
Ronald:our losses are great,that little girl,lost her parents,but we need to stay strong to survive...

Elise:if you dont mind,i have some questions about your daughter?
Ronald:sure?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 7:08 AM
Name: Rhee Coulter
Job: Primary School
Body Shape: Thin and bony but she's light on her feet
Clothes: Light grey jumpy and denim short shorts
Hobby: Reading, playing on the computer running and playing imaginary games with imaginary people
Rhee is only 6 years old
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:17 PM
welcome maddstar,or should i say Rhee,but wait for the other person to reply first,we havent find you yet,as soon as a new survivor is found i will contine with you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 11:01 AM
just as they are about to begin they get interupted by pierce.

Pierce:guys,we got a problem

PIERCES TURN
Mad Poster
#50 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 11:44 AM
"What is it?" Ronald asked.
"There's a huge group of undead just outside the building" Pierce answered, shooting the zombies through a window.
"Do you think you can fight?" John asked Elise. "I can try" Elise answered.
John chucked her a gun, whilst Pierce and Ronald loaded theirs.

After 10 minutes of aimlessly shooting at the zombies.
"This isn't going to work, we need more people to kill the zombies" Pierce said, just as the door to the HQ swung open. "What was that?" John asked.
Pierce walked to the door, with his gun held high, and he looked outside. He was then bowled over by a small kid.
"Woah, hey kid" John started to ask the small, distressed child. "Are you ok?"
The kid plucked up some courage. "I'm fine... scared... but fine"
Pierce knelt down beside the kid. "Hey, I'm Pierce, what's your name" Pierce asked

maddstars turn to speak

Page 2 of 4