Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:37 PM
Default WCIF mod to keep OFB employees from quitting over wages? // autonomous gardening mod?
I could have sworn at least one mod existed that makes employees not quit no matter what you pay them, but I've looked through my downloads from both SimWardrobe and MATY and I don't see anything in the mod description notes that matches.

Second question: are there any mods out there that let sims do the Seasons gardening autonomously?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:38 PM
does this not belong in the WCIF section?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:19 PM
Yes, I'm sorry, that's where I thought I was! Whoops. Had two tabs open, typed in the wrong one.

Do I need to delete this thread & repost it, or can a mod recategorize it?
Scholar
#4 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:25 PM
i think just wait for a moderator to move it?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:36 PM
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,3821.0.html Will this help?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th May 2018 at 3:31 PM
Moved to WCIF

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:08 PM
Pescado's Business Runs You! automatically adjusts wages when they need adjusting, so no one quits. You can install it without using most of the features, if you don't like it, but it makes running businesses much easier.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

And what is p2+ or p1- supposed to mean? Which of both to download, if any...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:29 PM
That refers to the patch level. "OFBp1-" is for OFB patch 1 or earlier (unpatched). "OFBp2+" is for OFB patch 2 or later. (I think only 2 patches were ever released for OFB.)
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th May 2018 at 7:05 PM
Oh ok. So in theory, if I have all games, i should be fully patched. Thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th May 2018 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Pescado's Business Runs You! automatically adjusts wages when they need adjusting, so no one quits. You can install it without using most of the features, if you don't like it, but it makes running businesses much easier.

Thank you!
Now ... do we know if there are any mods that let sims water/tend/harvest the seasons crops autonomously? The business mods only work on employees, so I haven't been able to make them work on owners. (Unless there's a way to designate yourself as an employee that I somehow missed for all these years.)
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 19th May 2018 at 7:37 PM
Will it work with all EP's installed?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 19th May 2018 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katalina522
Thank you!
Now ... do we know if there are any mods that let sims water/tend/harvest the seasons crops autonomously? The business mods only work on employees, so I haven't been able to make them work on owners. (Unless there's a way to designate yourself as an employee that I somehow missed for all these years.)

If you're using BRY, you can click on the selected sim and choose "Business...Be [whatever]". I haven't actually tried it with Seasons crops on the lot, but I'm sure there's probably a role for that.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 19th May 2018 at 10:26 PM
I haven't used it in awhile, but I think BRY has an option to "Be farmer" that will automate most of the tending, harvesting, etc.