Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2016 at 10:59 PM Last edited by Qahne : 30th May 2016 at 11:14 AM.
Default - FOUND - TS2 Jukebox conversion?
Hi! I vaguely remember there being a conversion of the jukebox from Nightlife here at MTS - I know I had it in my game at one point, I remember using it on some lot recreations years ago. Does anyone know where it might have migrated to, or if it was somewhere else entirely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th May 2016 at 11:21 PM
It was by Esmeralda, but she's deleted it. Maybe contact her and see if she still has the files for download privately?

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2016 at 10:57 AM
Sorry, I had a spring-cleaning of many of my old TS3 items recently, TS2-TS3 conversions in particular, in order to make my page more focused on TS4 and on my own original creations rather than conversions. I did keep copies of everything I deleted, so, Qahne, am PM'ing you the jukebox.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2016 at 11:08 AM
Thanks Esmeralda, I knew I wasn't hallucinating about it being here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !