Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 5:02 PM Last edited by Burinis : 15th Jan 2024 at 5:10 PM. Reason: The topic of the channel is not specified.
Default Help me create a TV channel using the Custom Channels Injector library, please.
Does anyone know how to create your own custom TV channel using the Custom Channels Injector library by SashaT1804? I want to create a channel with anime. I tried searching on Google, Yandex, Bing, YouTube, but I have a feeling that no one wants to write tutorials on using this library to create channels.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jan 2024 at 1:25 AM
A tutorial like the 11-page PDF of step-by-step instructions provided in the description of that mod through the Documentation link?

Scribe of tutorials. Oracle of questions at NRaas. Blog staller at thecardinalsims. Feel free to @ me for input on any TS3/TS4 modding questions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2024 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
A tutorial like the 11-page PDF of step-by-step instructions provided in the description of that mod through the Documentation link?

thank you

And one more thing: I'm sorry, but how do I add the CustomChannelsInjector snippet to the XML settings? Show me an example, please.
And how to add video and audio to a channel? I spotted similar tutorials here and here.
I already asked the author about this, but seeing that he was offline, I decided to ask here again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jan 2024 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Burinis
thank you

And one more thing: I'm sorry, but how do I add the CustomChannelsInjector snippet to the XML settings? Show me an example, please.
And how to add video and audio to a channel? I spotted similar tutorials here and here.
I already asked the author about this, but seeing that he was offline, I decided to ask here again.

hey! what to do?