Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 5:59 PM
Default Beach Lot Issues and NPC names
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm currently doing a major re-work of the Riverview Lite map (wow, it was really rough) and am having problems with two things:

1. I added a beach lot to one of the islands with the lifeguard chair and spawners. Initially, my sims would not do anything - swim, fish, etc. After I reworked the beach into a more gradual slope and moved the spawners closer, they will now swim but will still not fish, snorkel, play in the ocean, skip stone, etc. Any suggestions? The odd thing is that on the other side of the island which has no lot but has spawners, they will do all those things. It's quite a puzzle. I would consider removing the beach lot but I wanted a place for the lifeguard/career.

2. Most NPC sims in this world have names like Riverview/World/XXXXXXX - obviously a leftover from Riverview. Does anyone know what/if I could change in sp3e to fix this if it's fixable?

I appreciate your assistance!