Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#876 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:04 AM
Thank you everyone your comments and responses have kept me going throughout!
Quote:
Next story?
Are you kidding?! I've just finished this one!
At least give me some time to come up with a new storyline :D.

Edit: If anyone has any questions which weren't answered in the epilogue, feel free to ask :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#877 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:32 PM
Great story Romy ! I loved it !
And i'm definitively happy to see Jake and Lily ! They make such a cute couple...

But i still wonder about Alex'dreams....

Who ? Me ?!?
Scholar
Original Poster
#878 Old 1st May 2008 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luthiies
But i still wonder about Alex'dreams....
Ah! I knew I would forget something :doh

Alex/Alaina is unsure whether her dreams were true foresight or just her dreaming about what she hoped would happen, but since Riley's accident she hasn't had any more dreams, which she is quite glad of. Seeing the future isn't always good.
Lab Assistant
#879 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:13 PM
An amazing ending to an amazing story! I wondered about those dreams too.
What was on those photos, though? (Or maybe I just missed it.)
And, since Lorcan was Beth's cousin, isn't Alex/Alaina also related to Lorcan? It seems strange that they are getting married... o.O

I was hoping for Alex + Jake, of course, but I think I can approve of Jake + Lily if they make good babies. But cheers to a non-clichéd ending!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Field Researcher
#880 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:17 PM
Wow I totally expected her to marry Jake! I didn't see Lorcan coming but I'm glad Jake got with Lily, I never hated her I just think she came at the wrong time. Now I've got to get Lily in my game. And woo! The eyes on that Joe! Riley's for sure!
#881 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:28 PM
An unpredicting ending. I love it.
I'm happy she was finally able to know a little history about herself and that she married Lorcan. This was a really good story romy!!! Awesome as always!
Lab Assistant
#882 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:40 PM
Thanks Romy! I really didn't expect this kinda ending but it was sweet and her name is actually Alaina instead of Alex! Kewl....Joe is a cute ladd, lol and he really does have Riley's eyes, doesn't he ....Lorcan really reminds me of Riley...especially the hair .....

Very Nice ending :P.....

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Scholar
Original Poster
#883 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:45 PM
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments :lovestruc kinda makes me want to write another one........

Quote: Originally posted by bluemoon11
What was on those photos, though? (Or maybe I just missed it.)
And, since Lorcan was Beth's cousin, isn't Alex/Alaina also related to Lorcan? It seems strange that they are getting married... o.O
Quote:
The photographs were compromising pictures of Riley and Beth

I'd forgotten that Lorcan was Beth's cousin but they are only very distantly related.
Lab Assistant
#884 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:04 AM
Aww what a very different ending to what i expected, and yes of course i secretly wanted alex and jake to get married but bravo for an unpredictable ending
3 cheers for Romy!
Test Subject
#885 Old 2nd May 2008 at 3:39 AM
I'm actually glad Alex and Jake didn't end up together, but now I am wondering what Alex and Lorcan's kids look like...But seriously, this story was great, romyhorse! :bow:
Scholar
Original Poster
#886 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:48 AM
For those of you who were wondering...

Jake and Lily had a little girl called Elizabeth

and Alex and Lorcan had an ugly little kid called Jessica

But you can find out for yourself, all the main characters from my story are available to download (see my siggie) *shameless plug!*
Instructor
#887 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:56 AM
whoa romy that kid is definately taking after Lorcan. man where the hell is alex's prettiness in that kid?*shrugs* oh well hopefully by the time she's a teen maybe she'll grow in looks. plz keep us posted.
Scholar
Original Poster
#888 Old 2nd May 2008 at 12:48 PM
I'm afraid that's the last you will be hearing from them, the neighbourhood has now been deleted
Instructor
#889 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:07 PM
Dmang how'd that happen romy? sorry about that *shakes head sadly*
Lab Assistant
#890 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:27 PM
Hehe. Maybe Romy did it intentionally to get a fresh start! I'm kind of glad though, seeing those two baby girls is enough for me. Leaves the rest to the imagination. I always marvel at the fact that two very attractive sim adults can make monster babies :p.
Scholar
Original Poster
#891 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bopashu2
Dmang how'd that happen romy? sorry about that *shakes head sadly*
Yes, it was deliberate, the neighbourhood was getting very buggy and slow, it was never meant to be a permanent neighbourhood, just a setting for the story :D.
#892 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:52 PM
Wow those are some weird looking kiddies. But in a cute way of course. :P
Lab Assistant
#893 Old 3rd May 2008 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by romyhorse
I'm afraid that's the last you will be hearing from them, the neighbourhood has now been deleted

ROMY YOU KUMQUAT UN-DELETE IT D:
Lab Assistant
#894 Old 3rd May 2008 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayakii

...I haven't heard that word being used in a while, lol but yeah that is a funny looking girl :wow:....I understand that you had to delete the hood and good things always comes to an end......

I just can't wait to read another story by you....Did you update your other story? I'm going to run and see 2 :thumb:'s up on your story!

Lab Assistant
#895 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:50 AM
Elizabeth looks chinese. Very cute.
I've only just realized how nice looking lorcan actually is. What skintone did you use on him if you don't mind me asking?
Scholar
Original Poster
#896 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayakii
Nothing on that neighbourhood was real! All the houses were just sets, there were no bathrooms or kitchens, just the rooms you see in the pictures :D. In my other neighbourhood I've used SimPE to make Jake the mailman, Riley, Lily and Lorcan delivery drivers, Ciara the maid and Alex.... I can't remember, maybe she's the gardener!

Starwyn, Lorcan's skintone is Flying Pigeon's Deceptive Skintone available from DL Mulsow's Sim-Antics.
Lab Assistant
#897 Old 3rd May 2008 at 1:45 PM
Nothing on that neighbourhood was real! All the houses were just sets, there were no bathrooms or kitchens, just the rooms you see in the pictures :D. In my other neighbourhood I've used SimPE to make Jake the mailman, Riley, Lily and Lorcan delivery drivers, Ciara the maid and Alex.... I can't remember, maybe she's the gardener!

Starwyn, Lorcan's skintone is Flying Pigeon's Deceptive Skintone available from DL Mulsow's Sim-Antics.

oh you devious luchadore. D:
Lab Assistant
#898 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:35 AM

Romy, I hope you don't mind me asking but can you please pretty please give me the link to the tute that you used to make your players NPC's Please?

Thanks in Advance....I always wanted to know how to do that....

Lmfjaxxon

Page 36 of 36