Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1751 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 10:41 AM
I had been feeling quite nostalgic about my story, so I came to visit the thread. What a wonderful surprise to see that people still read and have commented on it!

Malaygirl: Hello there! I do remember the "lychee pudding" comment, it really made me curious as to what it might taste like! ) I'm sorry I had to cut the story shorter than what I had planned for it, but I thought it was better to finish while I still had some free time (which is very hard to come by these days ). Thank you for coming back to comment and I'm really glad you were satisfied with the ending!

haricots: Thank you very much! It really means a lot to me!

Nixxy245: It makes me really proud to have brought out such strong emotions in you, it gives me a wonderful feeling of accomplishment as an author! Thank you!

minami: First of all, thank you for commenting and letting me know how you feel about my story! I did have the intention of ending things in a positive way, it gave me a warm, relaxed feeling as if my sims were real people who had lived a good life Indeed there is still good in the world, so why not write about that? Again, thank you for the lovely comment!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1752 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 9:21 PM
Default Wonderful story so far.
I'm up to the part at Sebastian's house and so far, I love this story. You have a gift for cliffhangers and your pictures are amazing. Off to read more.
Lab Assistant
#1753 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 9:31 PM
Default Beautiful.
:lovestruc Lunchroom scene. Oh, this is beautiful! I can't wait to read more and hope there's more of this story, although stopping here would give me enough closure, too.
Lab Assistant
#1754 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 11:14 PM
Great story. Wonderful storytelling ability. I wish a character somewhere had been gay, but that's just me. You're a great storyteller.
Lab Assistant
#1755 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 12:15 AM
I love the story! I just love all the scenes and the house and school!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Page 71 of 71