Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Island Paradise
I accidentally deleted a sim that I made while playing my other household, what to do now?
I created 2 single sim (1 male and female) in Riverview cause I want them to get married later on. I made both of them reached level 10 in their jobs and their skills. While i am playing my female sim, I let my male sim to visit her (they're already in a relationship) then I accidentally delete him using moveobjects!! I tried to search his house and it is already empty. In the main menu, when I am selecting the household, I can only see my female sim (Ella Hawks) and not Hawks-Mun anymore! I tried searching him also on the edit town but I can'f find him. I do not know what to do, I am planning to propose to my female sim but now I cannot find him? Please help...
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:45 AM
Go back to an earlier save from before you deleted him.
If you don't have an older save you can try to recover him with the MasterController mod. But recovering a Sim that you deleted with moveobjects on (never do this!) can often cause further problems later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
Go back to an earlier save from before you deleted him.
If you don't have an older save you can try to recover him with the MasterController mod. But recovering a Sim that you deleted with moveobjects on (never do this!) can often cause further problems later.

Thank you, let me try this..