Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1101 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 8:26 PM
Default Bad News
I was trying to play the game today but I keep getting a message saying that the launcher didn't start correctly, and I have no idea why or how to fix it. Looks like this is on pause until this gets fixed
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1102 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 11:19 PM
Update: I'm on gen two I think, I count the founder and his wife gen 0. Anyway I have two possibilities of heirs since I had identical heir triplets,so instead of choosing only one I'm having a race. Both of them shall be half heirs and they will get full heir status when one of them gives me an heir. Names are Nick and Mia. I am also doing the A-Z challenge thrown in this. Recently Mia gave birth to triplets. No heirs. All with their fathers dark hair. Mia also has a daughter,Opal, but she too isn't of heir status. Nick's wife gave birth to quads. No heirs. Only one has the hair but he gained his mother's oddly green colored eyes. She also pasted along her genieness to some of them. So out of all those kids only one had the hair,which is Nick's. Mia has had no luck. Each of the half heirs have four kids. I'm only going to let the one that has heir status stay in the house the others will go live with their cousin, Sunny. Or with Mia's husband's family. Or with Nick's wife's family. Or with Sunny's mom(would that be their aunts house then). Just haven't figured out where yet.
Test Subject
#1103 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:29 PM
So, I started a family for this + Generations challenge. Meet the Avalon family:

Then their save game kind of...maybe got corrupted, so I have a new family:

(I have a more traits mod, which means the characters have more traits than I wrote here. Merris does have Disciplined, don't worry.)

Swanhilde fulfills the passive "wife" role and works from home as an artist. I have no idea what Merris will do yet. They're almost engaged and have two babies, both of whom look like perfect heirs (I took them into CAS and snuck a peek at their age-ups)
Test Subject
#1104 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 3:14 AM
Update: Mia and Suraya(Nick's wife) are pregnant again. One of them will hopefully have the heir. Babies P-V are currently living with Tristan's father (Mia's husband's father,babies P-R grandfather) That's basically all for now... Sorry if this is sorta confusing. I of course can explain better if needed.
Test Subject
#1105 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:53 AM
Update: Mia and Suraya had their babies at the same time today. They both had triplet boys that weren't the heir. The dark hair gene is wayyyyyyyy too strong Not a single one had the hair,so I moved them out into the town. Suraya got pregnant again and this time had quads. None of them had the hair,one came out blonde for some reason? Mia is currently pregnant with hopefully quads as well. Nick divorced Suraya and she plans to move out soon.I plan to make Nick's new lady soon. I want him to get a blonde! Mia and Tristan were on the rocks but they worked it out and continue to do so.
Test Subject
#1106 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:09 AM
Update: Mia gave birth to quads like I thought she would,I age up the babies immediately. By this point I don't expect to get an heir but still hopeful. As I began to age up the babies the first two are blonde girls and the last girl has dark hair. I began to think that I won't get an heir. I age up the only boy out of the group,Jason,and to my surprise he's the heir. I could've cried I was so happy. I also had Nick and his new lady try for a baby. Her name is Zelda. She has blonde whiteish hair with brown eyes. She had twins. A girl and a boy both with her hair color. Jason will carry on the line when he comes of age. Nick and Zelda recently got married. He took her last name of Nash. Suraya recently got married to Tyler Nash, Zelda's brother. The Nash family are werewolves except for Nick who is a witch. Zelda also adopted a kitten. Even though it's going to be a full house I plan to keep them in the same household. The quads are now children. Mia also aged into an adult. Tristan is a vampire again.
Test Subject
#1107 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 2:16 AM
Jason is now a teen and in an effort to "knock out this heir business" as he thinks he has three girlfriends. Names are Cassie,Cameron,and Suzette. He has 12 children so far but some are plantsims,he only has like 8 from his girlfriends. Recently Jason,the girls,and his two sisters went to prom. Cameron and Jason became romantic interest,he's only best friends with Cassie and Suzette. I have 4-5 children to age up,so I might already have an heir and not know it. Nick,his wife,their twins,and their cat moved out. I need to move out the plantsim babies and the nonheirs to make more room. There's like 18 people in the household and there'll be more on the way.I plan to,in the future, get Jason and Cameron together.
Test Subject
#1108 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 1:13 AM
Update: None of the kids that I aged up was the heir. So I had Jason get all three of his ladies pregnant. They gave birth to one baby each,no heirs. All of them are currently pregnant. I plan to bring in another lady into the mix soon,if I don't get an heir from their pregnancy. I'm trying to couple off Irya and Gabbie, Jason's sisters. Irya has a guy in mind but he's being difficult. Gabbie isn't too interested in getting someone. She wants to make an imaginary friend potion and be a doctor when she grows up. Irya might become a scientist,she's still figuring it out. Once I get an heir I'm going to move towns since the current one is filling up with family. I plan to take a few family members with Jason,Cameron,Tristan,Irya,Gabbie,some other family members and of course the heir. I'll move out anyone that I don't want to play with. Just want to take them with me. Mia got a promotion in the police career. I moved all the children that aren't heirs out into the town. Jason now has like 17 kids with still no heir
Test Subject
#1109 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 8:17 AM
wow 17 kids and no heir i got lucky on my first try man i hope you get one soon
Test Subject
#1110 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 8:32 PM
Jason ended up with 32 kids with only two being heirs. I moved towns. Jason's sisters came along and fell for some local men.They got married and are moved out with their husbands and has had some kids. Names are Hollie,Irya,Gabbie. Hollie is with a man,Abraham. Iyra is with a man named Hiro. Gabbie is with Hiro's brother,Wes. Wes and Gabbie has a daughter named Cori. Irya and Hiro has a son named Gonzalo.Hollie and Abraham has a son named Macro and is expecting another one on the way. Irya became a lifeguard. Gabbie a doctor. Hollie doesnt really know what she wants to do but she has a blog. Cameron and Cassie are the mothers of the heirs. Cameron and Jason got married.The names are James and Nina. They aged into young adults recently. James is with a lady that I made for another challenge,the runaway teen (I aged her up to be the same age as James) her name is Miranda.Nina is with a local named Aaron and is engaged already. Both ladies are expecting already. I dont like to waste time since I dont know how long it'll take to get an heir *cough cough Jason* I had four ladies pregnant with Jason's children. It took 32 kids to get two heirs! I almost gave up hope. I cried when I aged up James and Nina. Since I'm also doing the a-z challenge the next letter that I have to do is B. I already completed the challenge about two times but I still do it anyway. Mia is now an elder. Tristan is still young due to him being a vampire. Once Jason dies I plan to have Cameron and Tristan get together. Cameron is a fairy so she will out live Jason. The fourth lady that Jason got pregnant is living in the new town with her husband,an alien that appeared on the lot one night that I made move in. The fourth lady,Susan,is a genie.She also brought Jason's and her twins to live in the new town. Susan and her husband,I think had a baby together. I plan to have Cameron live in the house until she dies. She will help raise her grandchildren and her great grandchildren and so on. Once Mia dies Tristan will move into the household. He will never age,unless I get rid of his vampireness. I also made him an alien-vampire hybrid using mods. I want to make someone a mermaid/merman soon. Maybe if the heir isnt a supernatural I'll make them. James is a fairy,like his mom. Nina is Cassie's and a witch like her father. When I started this I made,I think it was the founder's wife,Scarlett a witch. She's passed it through the generations. When I started this a made a family tree on familyecho.com. It's huge lol. I will post pictures of the household soon.
Lab Assistant
#1111 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 12:39 AM
I'll be updating the challenge on tumblr!
Test Subject
#1112 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 6:19 PM
Update:So here is the family photo that I promised. Another one will come soon The sims,starting with front row: The one on the ground is Aaron Waters (husband to Nina) the one sitting is James Jones (heir) Back row with foot up Nina Waters (heir) the beside Nina is Cameron Jones (wife to Jason) that's Jason beside Cameron. Last one is Miranda Jones (wife to James) Soon I will update the family photo. Nina had triplets,one was the heir,Gigi. Miranda also had triplets but none was the heir. I plan to make Gigi a mermaid soon. Nina is trying to make it big as a singer. James got a job as a local fisherman. Bettie is Gigi's cousin that lives in the household. I sorta want to send the both of them to collage but dont want to leave the town. Bettie has Cameron's hair color and the only grandbaby to have it. I decided to even though she's not the heir to stay in the household. Gigi and Bettie will become best friends.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#1113 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 12:27 AM Last edited by KittyCarey : 9th Sep 2017 at 1:01 PM.
I've posted here before about my variant of this challenge, where I try to have more heirs each generation until there are 100 gen-10 heirs in town.

I started with Horatio Starbright, who had white-with-blue-streaks hair and purple eyes. He needed two perfect heirs, but I also wanted one of them to be a perfect son, and it took 13 children (by 10 different girlfriends) to have heirs Claudia, Florence, and James. Horatio and Claudia are both dead now, but James is busy terrorising the town (he's evil and a witch).

In generation 3, I needed 3 heirs and got 5 - Astrid (the daughter of Horatio's son Arnold who had neither hair nor eyes... not sure how that happened), Neville (James' son), Oliver (Claudia's son), Rosamund (James' daughter), and Theresa (James' daughter). James and Claudia had 16 children between them, so both households were busy.

I now have a complete generation 4, with 5 perfect heirs: Winifred (Neville's daughter), Xavier (Rosamund's son), Yorick (Oliver's son), Bethany (Oliver's daughter) and Conrad (Neville's son). Conrad is just as evil as his grandfather James, so the town will continue to be terrorised down the generations. Interestingly, I needed far fewer children this generation to get the perfect heirs - Neville, Oliver and Rosamund had 11 children between them, though that was partly because Neville married his cousin Astrid's daughter (right hair, wrong eyes), so all his children had the right hair colour.
Test Subject
#1114 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 4:06 PM
Update: It became the summer holiday in the game so I decided to throw a pool party at the local pool. It was also the day that I was going to age up Gigi and Bettie. Nina had her first time singing on a stage for people,it went very well. Mia died from old age on the way to the party Gigi and Jason was on the way as well. Gigi was becoming friends with her great grandmother.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1115 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 4:10 AM
Update: Gigi and Bettie aged up and are at college They're the first one in their family to go. Gigi is in the business degree. She wants to be a criminal. Bettie,since I didn't really know what to do with her,is in the technology degree I think. She wants to be a magician. I'm going to be changing that soon so I can fit in her degree somewhere. Bettie dyed her hair from a lavender/purple sorta color to a more salmon/pink sorta color. She'll be dying her hair quite often. I made Gigi a werewolf instead of a mermaid. At first I did make her a mermaid but just couldn't handle her constantly needing food. Hydration wasn't the issue. It just felt as if she was constantly hungry even though she just ate. An updated family picture will come soon for hopefully both households. I still want to play with the other family members. I don't like how when your sims go to college time stops. Its unrealistic.
Test Subject
#1116 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 5:33 AM
Hey everyone like I said here is the updated family pictures Ok so front row is Tristan Jones and Jeffery Dean. Top row: With her arm up is Gigi Waters (heir,currently pregnant),then it's Bettie Jones,then Cameron Jones,then it's Bettie's boyfriend Colby I forget the last name. In collage Gigi and Bettie met the boys. Gigi and Jeffery are engaged and expecting. Gigi wants a girl,Jeffery doesnt care. Nina,Aaron,James,and Miranda moved out into the neighborhood. Jason,while the girls were at collage,drowned. Cameron is torn up about it,she is seeking comfort in Tristan. I plan to have their relationship move into something more,if you get my drift I changed Bettie's LTW to something to do with alchemy. Jeffery is a high level rebel that wants to do magic. Colby wants to be rich. Both of the boys are motals. Bettie and Colby want to take things slow,and not so serious.No babies or marriage for them anytime soon.Everyone has to go back to school to get their degrees though which will be difficult because of Gigi's pregnancy but the family will figure it out.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1117 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 3:34 AM Last edited by ashe0192 : 16th Sep 2017 at 3:29 AM.
Update: Gigi had triplets,names are Helen,Isabella,and Jaeden. I have yet to age them up. Not sure if I said this in the last update or what but Jeffery and Gigi got married. Things are starting to heat up with Cameron and Tristan,nothing too serious just some harmless flirting. Colby is a ghost hunter and is doing well. City Hall gave him some award recently. It's not too hard for him to get a promotion. Jeffery is having a hard time getting to level two in the magic job but I'm having him tough it out. The family doesn't need any of their jobs but it give them something to do. Bettie is an alchemist. I have lots of plans for the family in the future. ^_^
Test Subject
#1118 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 4:36 AM
Update: Cameron and Tristan are now engaged. Gigi had an heir named Pel. She has eight children. Pel has three ladies having his children in an effort to have the nice heir. Gigi died in a fire :'( Bettie,Jeffery,Colby,and some a few of the non heirs moved out. I think Bettie and Colby broke up and now Bettie and Jeffery might be an item... An updated family picture will be soon as soon as I can clear out the household a bit. It's rather full at the moment. I'm not sure if I'll bring Gigi back or not. Gigi's oldest is about to age young adults. After Gigi had her triplets she had twin boys that wasn't heirs.She then had triplets,two boys and a girl. One of the boys is Pel. So the names of all of Gigi's children are Helen,Isabella,Jaeden,Lyle,Mike,Noel,Oak,Pel. I accidentally skipped a K name but it's whatever I'm just keep rolling with the names. Pel already has four children and more on the way,all 3 of his ladies are pregnant.
Test Subject
#1119 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 9:33 PM
Update: Pel has a few children but no heirs. One of his ladies is still pregnant,so maybe I'll get an heir. But my computer is being glitchy so it might be awhile before I can play again.
Field Researcher
#1120 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 11:26 AM Last edited by PaNdEmIc : 6th Jan 2018 at 11:40 AM.
Coming back to this after a loooonnng time of not playing sims.
Still doing two lines with 4 requirements each.

Line 1: Genie, red hair with blue tips, yellow eyes and pointed ears.
Line 2: Vampire, green hair with purple tips, orange eyes and pointed ears.

I'm also freezing the ageing when they turn YA, gonna go for a full house with a mod allowing ~20 sims in the household.
Screenshots

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#1121 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:58 PM
I love this challenge so much!! (Even if I haven't gotten very far yet )
Test Subject
#1122 Old 8th May 2018 at 10:02 PM
Default Perfect Genetics
How lucky am I? After first try for baby on this challenge and baby has mothers hair and eyes!!!!! :O :O :O
Lab Assistant
#1123 Old 9th May 2018 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thomas.kel
How lucky am I? After first try for baby on this challenge and baby has mothers hair and eyes!!!!! :O :O :O

Very lucky 0.0
Test Subject
#1124 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:20 AM
So, I wound up deleting like... everything I said previously because they glitched out super bad and I'm freaking bummed
Anyways, I'll be starting a new game! (don't think I'd give up THAT easy) probably in one of the base towns because I'm tired of the Super Lag I've been getting. Stay tuned! I'll probably post it on my Wordpress and link it
Test Subject
#1125 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 10:46 PM
Meet Dina Acevedo! I don't remember all her traits, (I know she's flirty and has the dislikes children and she's evil, but that's about all) and her LTW is actually Gold Digger, So I moved her into Sunset Valley and she immediately went for... Geoffrey. Nancy didn't realize her husband was being taken right from under her nose (and her son, too) until they had been moved in with Dina. Though right now, Dina and Nancy have no animosity between each other, Dina's been dropping subtle moves on Geoffrey, and it's just a matter of time. I also signed Malcolm up for Smugsworth Prep School, so when I go back in the game, he gets to go to Boarding School.
Page 45 of 46