Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:56 PM Last edited by nikokok : 27th Feb 2010 at 1:20 PM.
Default A True Skill in The Hands of The Master
Want a real challenge? then this is my challenge and extremely fun!
You need to have a sim and master all skills.

Skill master: master all skills!
you mustn't use fast learner trait(lifetime happiness).

well that is the first challenge... but this is the real challenge:

A True Skill in The Hands of the master:
A real skill master isn't a sim that only master all skills, it's a sim that also mastered skill challenge, now it starts!

-you must master all the skills.
-you may use motherlode once, then get a job, it will help your skill.
-you mustn't use fast learner trait(lifetime happiness).
-do at least 13 skill challenges, at least 1 in each skill, including collecting skill, that you can see after picking a rock or butterfly, and you see it trough skill journal.

But there is a bonus: gain all liftime rewards!(earn fast learner after mastering 5 skills, not including lifetime wish modify traits and items)

the bonus will turn your sim prefect, and for WA, All The Skills! and 15 skill challenges.

The skills:
Writing
Panting
Athletic
Charisma
Guitar
Handiness
Gardening
Logic
Cooking
Fishing

WA:
Material Arts
Necter Making
Photography

Good Luck!

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 10:07 PM
Finished this challange but a bit differently-started sim as toddler in family,turned aging to epic after he learned all toddler skills and read the books by the time he was young adult he mastered all skills with no monetery cheats or hacks to speed learning, then got all lifetime rewards.Nice challange...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 5:15 AM
Lol I'm actually doing this now I've completed the painting, cooking, and gardening skills without using cheats. I'm using Ambrosia though to make her live longer. I like the added challenge of getting the ingredients before she ages.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:58 PM
nice job, but I didn't mention where I'm in this challenge, I finished it all! expect one more challenge, job master! I cheated so I'm out of the job challenge, but earning the skills and lifetime awards was cheat free!
you don't need to get eye candy award cause it makes your sims look "noobish", we should start using the intelligent way: "D way o' Shortcut! U R 1 o' us, Sims 4ever!" (translation:"the way of shortcut! you are one of us, Sims forever!")

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 4:14 PM
lol congrats on finishing I ended up starting this challenge over because I realized I had mods that were helping me paint and write faster It made me feel like I was cheating. Anyways, this is the new sim I'll be using.

Her name is Elizabeth and she is the daughter of the sim I wanted to play this challenge with. Since I'm going to be using Ambrosia she won't be a ghost the next time you see her. Updates soon I hope.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.