Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1374
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 22 (Who?), Viewed: 13892 times.
Search this Thread
Old 8th Sep 2014, 3:14 PM DefaultTS2 Creators who take REQUESTS #1
HugeLunatic
Original Poster

Dancing Flamingo

64 Achievements

Do NOT post requests in this thread!

This thread is for creators of custom content for The Sims 2 to post that they're open to requests. If you make stuff for TS4 and you don't mind requests or suggestions, you can post here letting people know. Make sure to specify what type of things you can make!

This thread is ONLY for creators to advertise that they are open to requests - this thread is not for any actual request posts. Any requests on this thread will be deleted!

Making Requests:
  • If you see a creator listed who makes the sort of thing you'd want to request, click on their name to go to their profile, and then send them a Private Message (PM) with your request. Make sure you've actually read the text of their post - asking a builder to make hair for you is just silly.
  • Do NOT PM everyone on this list - that's spam! Pick the creator who sounds like the best fit for your request and contact them. If they say no or don't get back to you within a week or so, thank them for their time, then try someone else
  • Be nice. Say please and thank you, and remember, it's a request, not a demand! Nobody is obligated to make anything for you at all.
  • If there's nobody on the list who makes what you want, you might just have to learn how to make it yourself - we have tons of help in doing so under the Create forums, including tutorials, tips, tricks, and Q&A forums if you get stuck. There are also requests forums on InSIMenator and Garden of Shadows.

Creators Only:

Please only post on this thread if:
  • You have at least one upload here on MTS - you will have a little artists palette listed under your name.
    -or-
  • You have at least one upload on some other site, which is linked in your profile or in the text of your post on this thread.

If you haven't made anything yet, go ahead and try some of your own ideas and upload them first, so people making requests have an idea of what you can do, your style, and your standards of quality.

Please delete your post if you no longer accept requests!

Example Creator Posts:

Here's some examples of the sort of posts that should be on this thread - clearly stating what you make (and what you can't) and your preferred style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderSimmer1234
I'm open to requests for residential homes and community lots - generally historical stuff like Victorian, Tudor, etc. I hate ultra-modern and contemporary, and I don't make anything besides houses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionGirl87
I'd love requests for clothing and accessories - regular everyday stuff, high fashion, you name it! I'm also starting to work with object recolours too.

DO NOT POST REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD!
Old 16th Sep 2014, 10:35 PM #2
x3vi0l3nt_kissx3
Test Subject

I can take requests for CAS items: default replacements (Teen-Elder), recolours, retextures, and the occasional shoeswap. Feel free to search "Amarathinee" on tumblr, livejournal, and gos to see what I've done before. I prefer not to photoskin when it comes to textures.
Old 18th Sep 2014, 5:31 AM #3
PinkPlumbbob
Test Subject

5 Achievements

I'm open to requests. You may contact me if you have one and I will let you know whether or not it is within my skill range and if I feel like doing it. I don't have a particular area of expertise, but rather I have basic knowledge on a li'l bit of everything.

For your reference:
Stuff I can do:
- recolor clothes
- recolor objects
- build houses
- make wallpaper/flooring

Stuff I can't do:
- make new meshes
- code mods
Last edited by PinkPlumbbob : 24th Sep 2014 at 12:04 AM.
Old 25th Nov 2014, 9:21 PM #4
joandsarah77
Needs Coffee

26 Achievements

View My Journal

Not taking any requests just now.

Important: I have all EP's so please make sure you have all EP's otherwise my lots will crash your game.

.Residential
.Community
.Apartment
.Hotel
.Dorms

I can only build lots with basic CF such as attached garages; not multiple split levels and dome roofs.

Please provide a photo or good description detailing the number and types of rooms and style of the building.
Anything I build may be uploaded to my MTS .
Requests may take some time as I am a busy homeschooling mum.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Last edited by joandsarah77 : 27th Aug 2015 at 7:36 AM.
Old 26th Nov 2014, 5:22 PM #5
lauratje86
Mad Poster

37 Achievements

View My Journal

If you have an idea for a career track that you would like me to make, PM me your request. If it is something that interests me I will consider making it - however I have a lot of my own ideas too and very little time!

I can also make custom Majors (for use with University) - PM me if you have a request.

I also make greetings cards for use with MogHughson's Postal System - I hope to make a few sets over the holidays, which I will upload here. If you would like me to make one or more cards for you, I need to know what kind of cards you want making (see MogHughson's original upload for details), and also if there are particular pictures or verses that you would like me to use.

I don't do anything else - no meshing, recolours, retextures, game mods etc.... Just careers, majors and greetings cards for use with MogHughson's Postal System! :-D

As you can see from my profile, I have uploaded a few careers on here so far. I have also uploaded a couple of sets of paintings/photos (recoloured Maxis paintings), but I am mainly interested in making paintings based on my own photos. If you have some original artwork of your own, I may consider making paintings out of it for you, but I would recommend trying it for yourself as it's not too hard, and is immensely satisfying when you get it done! :-D I have also made a few wallpapers, but I don't take requests for those as they have to be things I'm really interested in, otherwise I get bored and never finish them! I have also made a couple of Majors, and am happy to take requests.

So, career requests, major requests and greeting card requests only please! :-) PM me if you would like to make a request. I am not always able to accept requests and sometimes I may take a long time to finish things (or even completely forget) - I have a pretty stressful job with long hours so I don't have much time during term-time but am generally able to create more over the holidays.
Old 26th Nov 2014, 5:30 PM #6
xxsoulfire123
Inventor

6 Achievements

I can do requests.
Not mentioned there: I can't make new meshes or anything that requires modding.
If I make something, it will be put on my tumblr. If you don't want that, just say so. I also have all EPs and SPs, so keep that in mind!
Examples of my work. Some of the stuff past page 1 is pretty atrocious, but I'm getting better!
Old 27th Dec 2014, 2:56 AM #7
gummilutt
Mad Poster

41 Achievements

View My Journal

- No longer taking requests, too much to do -

If I accepted a request from you, please remind me every once in a while until it's done. My memory is not the best and I'm a medical student so my brain is constantly over-worked, so it's quite possible that I forget. Which of course doesn't mean I don't want to help you, so I appreciate a reminder here and there It will take a while, but if I said I'll do it then I will.
Last edited by gummilutt : 4th May 2016 at 9:18 PM.
Old 24th Jan 2015, 2:17 AM
ChihuahuaLover2782
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: Read the first post
Old 26th Jan 2015, 5:58 AM #8
ChihuahuaLover2782
Test Subject

I can take request's for hair recolors, clothing recolor, some outfit conversions, skintones (custom blended/linking),pre made sims, and make up. Trying to learn meshing and will offer that as soon as I get it down. This is for the TS2
Old 19th Feb 2015, 11:34 PM #9
Sugah Sim
Field Researcher

I am still taking requests for Sims 2.
I specialize in custom walls & custom content recolors .
You must be logged in @ Sugah's Place to be taken to the above sections of the forum.
Registration and downloads are free and always will be.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Old 23rd Feb 2015, 5:09 PM #10
Dragonflysparkles
Field Researcher

12 Achievements

I take request for mostly bodyshop items, objects, and a little bit skill in meshing.

I do:
Sims |
I love making sims, celebs, selfsim, cartoon characters, reimagining cartoon characters
I have a certain style of my own making when sims, I'm into semi realistic style - not too real and not too cartoony - check my uploads, if it matches your taste then we're good.
Photorealistic is not my thing.

Recoulouring/Retexturing |
-Bodyshop stuff(eyes, skins, clothes, makeups etc)
-Objects
-Walls and Floorings

Defaulting
-Skintones
-Eyes
-Makeups

Others
- My Meshing skill is very limited, but give me a dress and a shoe I can make them one aka Frankensteining/shoeswaping
-Skinblending/Eyeblending

I Won't/I Can't
-Create new meshes
-Making separates
-Age or Gender Conversions
-Default clothes, hair or anything that is not stated in my defaulting request
-Lots, although I would give it a try
-Coding (Mods, Career etc)
Last edited by Dragonflysparkles : 24th Feb 2015 at 2:23 AM.
Old 24th Feb 2015, 7:50 PM #11
lientebollemeis
Theorist

47 Achievements

View My Journal

Requests for Sims 2 are welcome but for careers and majors only.
I don't create for Sims 3!
You can go here to request: http://bit.ly/dorequest

Only one condition:
- I accept requests for over 5 years now. I have a certain way of how I work as efficient as possible.
If you don't respect that way of working, I won't do the request.

There are also a few things you need to know:
- The creations I made are mostly uploaded on MTS. So respect MTS's guidelines when requesting.
- I have a quite busy life outside Sims, but there's no way I just ignore your message (except requests for Sims 3. I'm tired of those. I just can't create careers for Sims 3).
I'll always answer whether negative or positive. Just try again when I don't answer within two days or so.
- There are many ways to contact someone: thread comment, PM, e-mail, blogpost, Twitter, Facebook,...

The most chance I will remember your request: contact me by e-mail

I create other stuff too (see profile/my blog), but I won't do that by request anymore.
You can always PM me with an idea for something new, but I decide if and when I create it.

Overview all my creations (MTS and beyond): http://bit.ly/allcreations
FAQ and policy: http://bit.ly/PolicyS2I
The School Project: http://bit.ly/TheSchoolProject
Over 500 new food items to come in Fast & Healthy Cooking Project: http://bit.ly/Fast&HealthyCookingProject
Last edited by lientebollemeis : 24th Feb 2015 at 8:12 PM.
Old 5th Jul 2015, 10:03 AM
Hencing
This message has been deleted by Hencing. Reason: No longer taking requests
Old 27th Aug 2015, 2:31 AM #12
vampiresam9097
Lab Assistant

I'm willing to take requests for recolors of hair and clothing (starting basic here), examples on my simblr. I'd be more than happy to tackle those requests
Old 5th Sep 2015, 3:48 PM
MileyTheSimmer
This message has been deleted by MileyTheSimmer. Reason: not taking requests - computer broke down
Old 19th Jan 2016, 9:40 AM #13
clairsy_97
Test Subject

I'm ok to take requests for creating lots - particularly community but can also do residential. I like to include lots of CC so just PM me if you want anything!
Old 1st Jun 2016, 10:25 PM #14
InLovewithRed
Lab Assistant

14 Achievements

View My Journal

I am currently taking requests for card recolors for MogHughson's Postal System. I am willing to create any type of card that she has listed on her Card Types Menu. If you have a specific card greeting or picture for the cover of the card in mind, let me know that too!
Old 20th Jun 2016, 10:05 PM DefaultAnkoyume has a little time on her hands #15
ankoyume
Instructor

15 Achievements

View My Journal

Hello !

I can take a few requests because I've time for now...

I can do mods, but as it is time consuming, I'll take only requests that really inspire / interest me.
I can easily do defaults.
I've already made skins linked to custom bodyshape.
I know how to recolor, but it's not always beautiful...

I'm very bad at meshing for now.

For other things, I've never done or I'm not really interested in those.

Edit on 10th August 2016 : Currently I'm already on several projects and requests, so I won't take new requests until I finish them.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Last edited by ankoyume : 11th Aug 2016 at 3:22 AM.
Old 27th Jun 2016, 2:26 AM #16
M.M.A.A.
Mad Poster

22 Achievements

View My Journal

Not taking requests for now! Sorry!
Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 6th Feb 2018 at 9:02 PM.
Old 9th Aug 2016, 5:24 PM #17
Mia Moonstar
Lab Assistant

5 Achievements

I'm open for requests for:
Turning someone else's CC into default replacements - if the original creator's TOU allows it. This can be any type of Body Shop content.
Recategorising (recategorizing) EAxis hairs/clothes to and from categories
Enabling/disabling unisex meshes and recolors for different genders
Things you could do to CC yourself using the Wardrobe Wrangler (townifying, changing shoe sound, category switching and more) - with the original creator's permission to modify and re-upload

However, I do NOT make or edit meshes, nor do I recolor or retexture. My artistic skills are limited to drawing stick figures in Windows Paint.

My SimPE know-how is constantly improving, so the list of things I'm able to provide might expand in the future. Please note however that I am a student and as such, it might take me a longer time to complete requests during the most hectic school periods.

Quote:
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

I go by Radiochocolate on other simming sites.
Old 2nd Sep 2016, 1:23 PM #18
fruitsymphony
Instructor

7 Achievements

Can make wallpapers and fabrics textures (512x512 or 1024x1024).

Elephant! Handcuffs! Naughty! Tee hee!
Old 28th Mar 2017, 11:32 PM
smorbie1
This message has been deleted by Nysha. Reason: Please send requests to creators by PM
Old 14th Apr 2017, 10:04 PM
InLovewithRed
This message has been deleted by InLovewithRed. Reason: Not Currently Taking Requests
Old 8th Aug 2017, 4:51 PM #19
nyctopile
Lab Assistant

13 Achievements

Hiyas, I am quite into making Sims, genetics (such as eyes), makeup and simple recolouring hair and clothes (including ombres) for Sims 2. I mostly need 2/5 days to finish the project (depending on how complicated/detailed it is). Cheers!

I hold with those who favor fire.
Old 14th Nov 2017, 3:00 AM #20
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

I like to make pet breeds. If you want a pet breed PM me (preferably with pictures!) and I'll see what I can do.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Old 21st Nov 2017, 12:37 AM #21
CaliBrat
Top Secret Researcher

20 Achievements

Houses

I like to make houses or remodel the EAxis lots. The houses I do are more simple in nature, but always functional. If you're lookin for some basic style houses drop me a note and let's see what we can come up with.
Old 16th Dec 2017, 10:05 AM
didyouevenmakeasound
This message has been deleted by didyouevenmakeasound. Reason: Need to post something here on MTS first.
Old 30th Dec 2017, 5:59 PM #22
pfeirr9
Test Subject

What creators get by taking requests? It's too generous of them. I would like to help as well! Also I'd like to know how I can follow threads since I don't receive any notification on my threads or on those that I've commented.
Old 1st Mar 2018, 8:52 PM
MyAntiDrugIsPez
This message has been deleted by HugeLunatic. Reason: no requests
Old 14th Mar 2018, 2:06 AM #23
Rosebine
Mad Poster

12 Achievements

Hi! So I am now taking requests,

Here is what I do not make :
-hair, facial hair
-skin tones
-eyes
-makeup in general, tattoos.
-cars
-complicated mods.

What I do...
I can mesh.
I love meshing, creating clothing, any age is good.
*I don't edit other creator's creation, well..I'd rather avoid this.*
Any piece of furniture, deco objects, rugs etc...
Build mode objects, such as door and windows, fence and gates.
Might be other things I am forgetting, so ask away!
If I can, I'll try,
and if I cannot I'll be sure to let you know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)

Section jump: