Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 1:28 AM
Default Mod to alter traits of default clubs?
Just wondering if there's some sort of mod with a cheat panel or cheat codes to enable editing of the club traits and club activities for clubs that are owned by NPCs, there's a couple clubs my sims have been invited to join with slightly ridiculous traits/options.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
Just wondering if there's some sort of mod with a cheat panel or cheat codes to enable editing of the club traits and club activities for clubs that are owned by NPCs, there's a couple clubs my sims have been invited to join with slightly ridiculous traits/options.

play the NPC owning the club and change the traits in the club, then in the household manager make that household NPC again.
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:07 AM
I have had homeless sims leader of clubs before, and it's ridiculous, I got to first move them into a house first if I want to edit the club.

Nothing I know of as yet, the leader has most of the settings.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 7:52 AM
I was hoping to avoid having to take control of other sims, but I'll keep that as a possible fix.