|Search this Thread|
|20th Apr 2018, 9:48 AM||#576|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Martha Goth with her cousins and nephew:
Left to right: Luis Lothario (Don/Nina), Martha Goth (Mortimer/Dina), Donna Lothario (Don/Nina), Joseph Lothario (Don/Cassandra)
Front: Fernando Caliente (Townie/Nina)
|24th Apr 2018, 3:41 AM||#577|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Raoul Haunter so far, had a good life. He got married late in life, to a sweet woman named Mona.
He never had children, and never expected to have any either.
Christian Zecutime came along.
-Zecutime? Wait, I know this name...I met this girl once... How old are you? Would you be related to Isabe...OH!--------------Raoul
-Hi there! I'm pleased to finally meet you!----------------------Christian
Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
|7th May 2018, 4:08 PM||#578|
Join Date: Nov 2007
~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
|13th May 2018, 10:03 AM||#579|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Zack Morris (One of my founding Sims) and his son Jude Morris. Jude is always grateful when his dad comes home from work.
|13th May 2018, 10:46 PM||#580|
Join Date: Nov 2009
The Calvert sisters: Sarah, Matilda, Rosaline and Lyonnete.
|14th May 2018, 3:54 AM||SiMother's Day #581|
Here's some Mother's Day Pics!
Harmony Calhoun and her boys:
- Shane (middle child, sophomore at SSU)
- Kit (youngest, smells like teen spirit)
- Nick (eldest and most casual, senior at SSU)
Her sister-in-law, Willow Wellington poses with her two sons:
- Cedar (distracted by his smartphone)
- Cypress (winning favorite son points for paying attention)
Fun fact: this is the same family I had featured in my May MTS calendar contest Entry a few years ago where Cypress was giving Willow flowers.
Natalie Calhoun and her brood of adult children:
- Charlotte, twin to Charlie and doesn't appreciate he keeps pointing out how much shorter she is.
- Charlie, twin to Charlotte and can't help but to rub in how short she is.
- Jimmy, the most professional of the children, probably since he's not in college anymore
- Marty, the adorkable one who is actually shorter than Charlotte.
Seychelle Sanchez doesn't get to spend a lot of time at home since she's running off for auditions but here's a rare day where she's with her kids:
- Mercedes; she doesn't understand how her mother is so brave to act in front of people she doesn't even know!
- Marquez; he takes after Seychelle with his outgoing personality and natural charisma, so he's always asking her excitedly about her new gigs.