Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1077
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 803 (Who?), Viewed: 148260 times.
Search this Thread
Old 11th Nov 2018, 9:18 AM #801
AndrewGloria
Mad Poster

6 Achievements

Yes it's a loincloth. I don't know what electric, magnetic, gyroscopic or magic force is keeping it in place on that dance sphere!

You've seen it before. The picture was taken when he was at The Hub with Andrew to take pictures for Andrew's participation in Jones's Outfit of the Day contest. The loincloth is from Plumb Bob Keep, but when Julian got his, he immediately took his scissors to it to make it shorter. You may also recall that Julian is thinking about wearing it when he gets married to Andrew -- and they're planning a church wedding!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Old 11th Nov 2018, 9:28 AM #802
Charity
Mad Poster

14 Achievements

That loincloth is more suited to the wedding night than the wedding. XD

Edit: In the interests of adding a little class to his wedding attire, what does Julian think of this outfit (I can change the belt to white)?

Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  outfit.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  23.8 KB  
Last edited by Charity : 11th Nov 2018 at 9:52 AM.
Old 12th Nov 2018, 10:43 PM #803
Essa
Theorist

2 Achievements

Isabelle Lamour-Saurel
2nd daughter of my farming family head of household, Emory.
She's one of the reason why Lindy left the family house.
Old 13th Nov 2018, 1:57 PM #804
AndrewGloria
Mad Poster

6 Achievements

Now, back on topic, here are a couple of pictures of some more nice teenage Veronaville boys, who would never make a girl pregnant and then dump her:

Jihoon LeTourneau and Jamie Siddons are enjoying breakfast together before going to school. Jamie was the first teenager to set up home on his own when he bought this little house in Mendoza Lane in downtown Veronaville. Not wanting to live alone, he invited his townie friend Jihoon to move in with him. Jihoon is gay and his boyfriend is Ralph Enriquez, another Veronaville townie. Jamie is straight and loves Glenda McBain, who lives next door to Julian in the Via Veronaville..

Jamie has just extricated himself from a second and rather problematic relationship -- with Juliette Capp. Juliette had wanted to go steady with both him and Romeo at the same time. I think she eventually wanted to marry them both. Jamie tried to go along with this arrangement, but in the end found he couldn't do it. Despite himself, he just hated seeing Juliette and Romeo together. Now they are back to being good friends again, which was all that Jamie ever wanted. He and Juliette had just got carried away by their hormones. Needless to say this didn't exactly improve his relationship with Romeo, so here he is greeting Romeo outside his house so they can talk things over and repair their friendship.
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Jihoon and Jamie at Breakfast.jpg
Size:  19.1 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Jamie greets Romeo outside his house.jpg
Size:  13.6 KB  

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!

Section jump: