Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 3:34 AM Last edited by highendloftsims : 9th Feb 2022 at 8:15 PM.
Default Disney Legacy Challenge
Hi all! Today, I have for you another challenge! I have another challenge involving the original Legacy Challenge. It's called the Disney Legacy Challenge! This is just a conversion from Sims 3 and 4. The original links will be posted below. This is, like my last challenge, an add-on to the original Legacy Challenge. I will be following the rules by Pinstar (the core version). All rules apply, except it is okay to pick an aspiration for all sims, as well as a secondary aspirations. Also, if needed, you can add sims that you create to the household. If you are doing a matriarchy or patriarchy, you can change the rules to apply to your legacy. This is your legacy, after all! Also, you may go on vacation at any time and go to University, unless noted otherwise. Anyways, here are the generations and the princesses that go along with it:

Generation 1: Snow White
She was the first princess, so of course she has to be the founder! If you choose, you can create her as a teen and make her evil stepmother, but that’s not necessary. To start, create Snow as an Adult (or Young Adult if you wanted to go to University, but that is not recommended for this generation).

.Find love with someone of high authority and/or wealth
.Must have 7 children (dwarves) with the same baby daddy
.May not marry until the 7th child is a toddler, has learned to walk, talk and use the potty, and has maxed out 1 toddler skill at least, or until that child is a child
.Don’t open the door to strangers or talk to elderly women (this includes the matchmaker from Nightlife and Freetime!)

Generation 2: Cinderella
Although you grew up with six brothers and sisters, you somehow always ended up doing the cooking and cleaning. Your mother says you’re a natural, but is that really what you want to do with your life? This generation starts when Cinderella becomes a teenager.

.Must be a neat sim
.Must clean something every day and cook every meal
.Must reach at least level 8 of the cooking and cleaning skill before you become an adult
.May not marry until your mother dies
.May stop cooking all the meals and cleaning after your mother dies
.Marry, have children

Generation 3: Tiana
What has your family accomplished? Nothing! But you’re here to do something about it. You want to work, and work hard. This generation starts when Tiana becomes a teenager.

.Must be an active sim
.Must have the fortune aspiration
.Must get a teen job
.Must go to University (if you have the expansion pack)
.Father must die before she goes to University or becomes an adult
.Must own a pet (if you have Pets, otherwise just get a fish)
.Must marry a sim with green (hair, eyes, skin, etc.)
.Have children
.Reach the top of career choice and may never retire

Generation 4: Aurora
Because of your mother’s hard work, everything just came to you, except for love. Your father rarely let you in the outside world for fear of something happening to you. This generation starts when Aurora becomes an Adult (may not go to University this generation)

.Must be a lazy sim
.Can only know three people outside her family
.Mother must die before Adulthood
.Must meet future spouse at night while her parents are sleeping
.Have a private wedding
.Only have 2 children (having 3 children by having accidental twins is fine)

Generation 5: Elsa (Requires Apartment Life, if not, see generation 5.5)
Where exactly did your powers come from? How exactly did you get it? Well, let’s just say, a certain friend gave you a curse… but that doesn’t matter. You spent all your time thinking about it, so much time, you became secluded from your entire family. You even missed your own parents’ funeral because you were too scared to show yourself! This generation starts when Elsa is a teenager.

.Must become a witch by the end of her teenage years (can not be cheated, can be good or bad)
.Have parents die as a teenager (can be cheated)
.Never marry, have one child (it was an accident)

Generation 5.5: Anna (If you have Apartment Life, you can do Anna and Elsa together)
After your sister was a child, she secluded herself from you, leaving you lonely and depressed. What did you do to deserve this? And after your parents’ death, she didn’t even show up to the funeral! What exactly is going on? When Anna is a teenager, this generation begins

.Don’t talk to sister until adulthood
.Have parents die as a teenager
.Find love with someone in the criminal career and/or a grouchy sim
.Have lover cheat on her, get engaged with loved
.Find someone new after breaking up with lover
.Marry, have one child

Generation 6: Rapunzel
You were never allowed outside your little house. So, to pass the time, you chose to do a lot of painting. But, why exactly did your mother never trust you out there? This generation begins when Rapunzel becomes a teenager.

.Must be a shy sim
.Must reach at least level 8 of the creativity skill before adulthood
.Must paint for an hour each day
.May only leave the house for school
.If you go to University, you may only talk to boys (if you don’t have University, just move in a handsome adult sim)
.Lover must be in the criminal career
.Lover must quit job before getting married (can get another one if they want)
.Marry, have kids

Generation 7: Belle
You have always found a love for books. It has transported you away to another universe. They taught you not to judge by appearance, but by character and personality. But, your father had different ideas. He set you up with the most handsome men, but none of them fit your standards. This generation begins when Belle becomes an adult.

.Must have Pleasure or Romance aspiration
.Date at least 5 men
.Find the man of your dreams- a werewolf (this may be cheated if necessary). If you don’t have Pets, just make an ugly sim
.Marry, have kids
.Werewolf is cured after marriage (if you don’t have Pets just try to make him less ugly or use hacks and cheats to change his appearance)

Generation 8: Ariel
You loved the water and everything about it. It just transported you away to another dimension, with mermaids and fish that talk to you. You always dreamed about being a mermaid, and you hope to one day make this dream a reality. This generation begins when Ariel becomes a teenager.

.Must be an active sim
.Must own a pool and swim in it for an hour or more each day
.Must marry a beautiful sim with at least two attraction bolts (if you have Nightlife)
.Have kids (no limit)

Generation 9: Jasmine
Living the rich life has its ups and downs. To you, it seems like mostly downs. The only thing you find comfort in is Raja. All your father wants from you is to marry rich, but you’re willing to give it all up just to be normal. This generation starts when Jasmine is a teenager.

.May only leave the house for school
.Must meet future spouse on a community lot dressed as a “poor person”
.Must marry a poor sim
.Lover must have a pet (if you have Pets)
.Go on vacation to all three vacation areas at least once
.Make use of the genie! (May not be cheated, can wish for anything besides hidden Give Me Youth)
.Have 4 children

Generation 10: Merida
You always wanted to know why your mother gave up her riches for a poor boy. Who in their right mind would do that?! Trying to learn more about this and your other “adventures” has landed you in lots of trouble over the years. When Merida becomes an adult, this story beings.

.Must be an active sim
.Lose siblings and mother in an “accident” (may be cheated)
.Resurrect them as zombies (use the resurrect-o-nomitron)
.Never marry or have kids

Generation 10.5: Mulan (for those who want a happier ending)
After your mother married her lover, she realized she wanted her children to live the life she did. She wanted all her children to marry rich, and succeed at life. But you wanted nothing but glory. When Mulan becomes an adult, this generation begins.

.Must be an active sim
.Must be in the military career
.Fall in love with a co-worker once you reach the top of the career
.Marry if you wish, but never have children
.Never retire

That's it! Let me know how your legacies are going in the comments! I will have all my links below, as well as the original creator's links! Have a great day!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScorpioSimulate
Sims 3 Disney Legacy (original-created by Playingwithmah): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ation-legacy/p1
Sims 4 Disney Legacy (created by Playingwithmah):
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...r-the-sims-4/p1
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 4:04 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 1:57 PM
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by zazuling
Thank You!

You're very welcome! Sorry for the late reply btw!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 5:08 PM
I am definitly going to try this! Although seven children in thirty days, does seem pretty hard :P
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 2:37 PM
Default Disney Challenge Through Aurora
I have been cheating ridiculously but thats just how I play.

Snow White gives birth to 7 children with aging off. The eldest becomes Cinderella (I dyed her hair blonde). The other 6 will stay children (small because they are dwarfs) Snow White eventually marries her Prince Charming.

Cinderella marries her Prince Charming after her mother dies and has little Tiana (dark skin and brown hair on the first try).

Tiana works very hard and has a teen job. Her father dies one day when she is at work. She goes to college and meets a boy who is cursed and turns green. Tiana loves him anyway and they marry. They have one child, Aurora (hair dyed blonde).

Aurora meets her Prince Charming while her elderly parents sleep. They fall in love and marry and now have young daughters, Elsa (naturally blonde) & Anna (dyed brown). The girls are infants but will be raised apart. Their parents are divorcing and doing the parent trap thing.

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 8:44 PM
I started this a while ago but forgot to say so.
I am loving it so far! I'd like a happier ending for Merida though, as she is my favourite Disney Character but I don't want a zombie apocalypse. :D
<< I have no creativity so I can't come up with any of my own endings he he he <<
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 6:59 PM
If you don't like zombies (I don't for certain, people walking around in dead bodies is gross) then you could simply resurrect them so that they come back fully alive.
Or don't kill them at all, it seems pointless to me.
Kudos if the family has a brother or three, whether of human variety or pet variety, and name them after her actual brothers.
Have the mother and daughter relationship go sour when Merida's a teenager.
And then have the mother turn into a werewolf after Merida and the mother autonomously fight.
Don't let Merida cure her (the sims are bound to be spammed with cure wants haha) until she gets a silver sewing badge (with Freetime) or X amount of creativity points.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 4:58 PM
This is great! I might try this out once I get my Sims reinstalled (computer broke and had to get a new one) XD
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 11:43 AM
That would be awesome Nottakenaway! Thanks for your ideas. :P
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 5:02 PM
This sounds amazing, but I'd honestly get so pissed off with trying to get the specific sims I need for a generation (for example finding out that the girl I've destined as Cinderella is actually sloppy as hell xD)

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
I have been cheating ridiculously but thats just how I play.

Snow White gives birth to 7 children with aging off. The eldest becomes Cinderella (I dyed her hair blonde). The other 6 will stay children (small because they are dwarfs) Snow White eventually marries her Prince Charming.

Cinderella marries her Prince Charming after her mother dies and has little Tiana (dark skin and brown hair on the first try).

Tiana works very hard and has a teen job. Her father dies one day when she is at work. She goes to college and meets a boy who is cursed and turns green. Tiana loves him anyway and they marry. They have one child, Aurora (hair dyed blonde).

Aurora meets her Prince Charming while her elderly parents sleep. They fall in love and marry and now have young daughters, Elsa (naturally blonde) & Anna (dyed brown). The girls are infants but will be raised apart. Their parents are divorcing and doing the parent trap thing.

Hey there! So sorry for not seeing this sooner, I haven't been playing TS2 very often! Thank you for all the screenshots you sent! I would love to see an updated version if you have more! And I didn't even think of a plantsim when making this challenge. That's an awesome idea!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th May 2016 at 4:37 PM
Hey guys! If you have more suggestions for the challenge, please tell me below!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:20 PM
I don't have any suggestions exactly, but this seems like a great challenge. It looks like it would be more entertaining for me to try than doing a straight up legacy challenge, because there are specific time requirements and every generation comes with a new way of living. If I can just do this challenge singularly... So, hey, maybe I might try and do this, and let you know how it's going. I don't really like some of the princesses though. Would skipping a generation forfeit the challenge?

H. R. H Mercy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th May 2016 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hrhmercy
I don't have any suggestions exactly, but this seems like a great challenge. It looks like it would be more entertaining for me to try than doing a straight up legacy challenge, because there are specific time requirements and every generation comes with a new way of living. If I can just do this challenge singularly... So, hey, maybe I might try and do this, and let you know how it's going. I don't really like some of the princesses though. Would skipping a generation forfeit the challenge?

Hey! I'm glad you're going to try this out! And as for the skipping of generations, I would say if you skipped over generation 10, it wouldn't be a huge deal. If it were any other, it would depend on the importance of the generation (for example: if you were to skip over Ariel, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but skipping over Tiana would in my eyes). But it is your game, and you are allowed to pick and choose which generations you do. I suppose if you really wanted to, you could switch up the order of the princesses even.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th May 2016 at 8:10 PM
Hmmm. See, I don't really like Frozen at all, lol. I can overlook it for this challenge I guess because these aren't going to be EXACTLY like the real characters, just more my interpretation of them w/in TS2, ha. Also, should Jasmine have a Pet also? A stripy cat, for example? I can't remember if you can manipulate the appearance of adopted cats so...
Also, how about this:
Pocahontas >active/kind > loves nature, spends lots of time outdoors hunting bugs, birdwatching, planting and so on. > mother dies as a child, or younger. >move in a male who lives apart from the family and become romantically attached to him before adulthood >father and SO fight, SO moves out / dies before adulthood > when adult, marry (if possible old friend of previous SO), have children.

H. R. H Mercy.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th May 2016 at 8:13 PM
Thank you! I will post screenshots soon! :p
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th May 2016 at 12:06 AM Last edited by hrhmercy : 30th May 2016 at 9:31 AM.
So I started the Disney legacy! And I've been having weird issues with graphics which I'll ask about in the help forum, so some of the images may look weird. (One time Snow White's top became invisible and you could see her nipples where the creator had used a base with nipples... So I can't really upload anything showing her front when that happened because of the TOS, but...)

...welp, idk how to actually access the photos I took in-game, even though I saw them, so when I load it up again I'll edit this post to include them. I''ve only gotten so far as to get Snow White preggers w/ twins (I think?) w/ Malcom Landgraab IV, who is really rich and lives right next door! And some old lady (not the matchmaker) came to the door and I was like NO. GO AWAY.

I have made a really nice house in preparation for the challenge, though, with enough room for seven people to grow up in, and two bathrooms haha.I also wanted a storybook kind of theme, and I knew that if I was to start over having to work up my money from scratch I'd probably end up throwing the challenge away.

EDIT: So for some reason I'm still not finding all of the screenshots I'm taking to upload except for this one. This lil lady is Cinderella. Her twin brother is called Doc, and is very....unfortunate looking (gah!).

H. R. H Mercy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2016 at 11:30 AM Last edited by GamingSimmer12 : 31st May 2016 at 9:22 AM.
As you can see I used cc for Snow Grey she is still looking for a man (I'm thinking about turning Mortimer into a adult) So you know you always start with the matchmaker to your lot I was like GO AWAY :!

EDIT:It didn't show up so I made a Blog thesimsweb.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2016 at 7:28 PM
PREGNANT (Hoping for triplets or quadriplets cause I have Triplets and Quad's mod)
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 12:16 AM
Ugh I think I have to start again, haha. I'll upload when I can. Man, this is harder than it should be.

H. R. H Mercy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 5:28 PM
Hmmm. See, I don't really like Frozen at all, lol. I can overlook it for this challenge I guess because these aren't going to be EXACTLY like the real characters, just more my interpretation of them w/in TS2, ha. Also, should Jasmine have a Pet also? A stripy cat, for example? I can't remember if you can manipulate the appearance of adopted cats so...
Also, how about this:
Pocahontas >active/kind > loves nature, spends lots of time outdoors hunting bugs, birdwatching, planting and so on. > mother dies as a child, or younger. >move in a male who lives apart from the family and become romantically attached to him before adulthood >father and SO fight, SO moves out / dies before adulthood > when adult, marry (if possible old friend of previous SO), have children.

Sorry for not answering earlier, but I LOVE the idea! Go ahead and use it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 5:31 PM
Ugh I think I have to start again, haha. I'll upload when I can. Man, this is harder than it should be.

Aww that's too bad. Hopefully you can get it working!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 3:02 PM
I love this so much and will definitely be trying it out!! I definitely want to try out the Pocahontas idea suggested earlier. I'll probably use Mulan and Pocahontas to replace Ana and Elsa, though. No big issues with Frozen, I just prefer the other characters. I think it would be cute to try this with the princes/men of Disney as well!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarr
I love this so much and will definitely be trying it out!! I definitely want to try out the Pocahontas idea suggested earlier. I'll probably use Mulan and Pocahontas to replace Ana and Elsa, though. No big issues with Frozen, I just prefer the other characters. I think it would be cute to try this with the princes/men of Disney as well!

Yes! You can totally make this a patriarchy if you want to. And I would love to see some screenshots if you take any!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 2:05 PM
I am definately be trying this out i will hopefully post screenshots if i can XD
Page 1 of 2