Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 3:29 PM
Default Lot with CC problem
Hi everybody!
I recently download a comm lot with cc, but when i put it in my scenario, i have a "missed items" message and some objects are mismatch than the original pics/video i saw. I have all the expansions and packs required for the lot.
I put .bpi, .blueprint and .trayitem in "docs/electronic arts/the sims 4/tray/" and .package files in ".../mods". But something goes wrong.
Thanks in advice for the help!

:D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Venom Evil
Hi everybody!
I recently download a comm lot with cc, but when i put it in my scenario, i have a "missed items" message and some objects are mismatch than the original pics/video i saw. I have all the expansions and packs required for the lot.
I put .bpi, .blueprint and .trayitem in "docs/electronic arts/the sims 4/tray/" and .package files in ".../mods". But something goes wrong.
Thanks in advice for the help!

:D

Did you download all the required CC for the lot? If you don't have it, the game will replace the custom content with in-game items, which is why it looks different. If you want to link the lot, I'd be happy to take a look for you.