Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#551 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 8:54 AM
I gotta learn building from the start ASAP then!! :D

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#552 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 12:34 AM
lol I shall put my contest on hold till october then haha

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 8:01 AM
Sim contest!!! I need.to learn more and more!!!

Forum Resident
#554 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 3:18 AM
Hey I was just wondering if there was an ETA on the final stuffs?
And I might try a build contest, idk though, I am alot busier now.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Scholar
#555 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:15 AM
^^Yeah, it's been over 48 hours since missroxor posted. I'm kinda worried. Hope everything is ok.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Forum Resident
#556 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:33 AM
She is ok, she is just waiting to hear from the other judges is all

The other one
Original Poster
#557 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:41 AM
Ooh, I didn't realise it'd been 48 hrs since I last posted, sorry. LA's right though I've literally just received the last judge's scores. Well they sent them 40mins ago but I've only just logged back in and seen them now Sooooo....results should be out in the next couple of hours :D

ETA: Arrgh, scrap that, I've just noticed an error that I'm gonna have to get an answer from one of the judges about, sorry. I'll make sure everything's prepped so as soon as I get the response I can post

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Instructor
#558 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:33 AM
/me lurks around, waiting for scores. So excited! Although I'm not a contestant...
Instructor
#559 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:58 AM
Just wanted to say that I've submited my last scores and that I can honestly say that everyone did an amazing job. After my screw up in the begining everything else seems to have gone nicely thanks to missroxor's efforts. Thank you missroxor for allowing me to be a judge in your contest, and thanks to everyone who participated (minus the fucktard who tried to cheat)!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Forum Resident
#560 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 6:39 AM
Weeeee can't wait!

The other one
Original Poster
#561 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:11 AM
Default Final Scores!
This is it, the end of our time together I have a rather long list of thank-yous to say. First of all a huge thank-you to the judges: sandymdh, Wicked_Poppies, Lavaster and heaven_sent_8_18 for doing what is really a thankless task and for putting up with my demands and occasional blunders. Special thanks to sandymdh and heaven_sent_8_18 for going above and beyond their duties as judges to be my sounding board and personal advisors during some of the more stressful moments. Another special thank-you to Sisaly for being wise enough to spot and oust a cheating sock-puppeteer...and of course thank-you to all the contestants for being so creative, surprising, patient and generally awesome I love that you were so supportive of each other (and me) for contest related issues and RL stuff. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

So, I guess you want to know the scores then, huh?

In third place with an overall score of 1078.5 out of 1200....

In secnd place with an overall score of 1097 out of 1200....

In first place with an overall score of 1131 out of 1200....

Congratulations! There are no prizes except the knowledge that you are all awesome though Traelia has earned herself a jazzy little blue ribbon to go above her avatar, well done!

The other one
Original Poster
#562 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:11 AM
Default Final Scores+Round 4
FINAL SCORES (Out of 1200)

Traelia - 1131
ChloroformDreams - 1097
Lady Awesome - 1078.5
laughingtoleave - 1074.5
nhayes17 - 1073
Ngluvjj - 1062
Sisaly - 1050
Astraea Nevermore - 1024.5
Shadow_Girl - 885

ROUND 4 SCORES

CONTESTANT – OVERALL R4 SCORE – R4 AVERAGE

Ngluvjj - 290.5 - 96.8
Traelia - 288 - 96
kaylarox - 281 - 93.7
Sisaly - 281 - 93.7
ChloroformDreams - 272 - 90.7
nhayes17 - 269 - 89.7
laughingtoleave - 268.5 - 89.5
Astraea Nevermore - 237 - 79
Shadow_Girl - 188 - 62.7

Forum Resident
#563 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:36 AM
YAY *does a dance* I got my title back bitches eeeep.

Lab Assistant
#564 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:13 AM
Yay! Congratulations to traelia and everyone else! I really enjoyed looking at everyone's entries. Definitely some amazing talent in this bunch. :D

missroxor, thank you so much for hosting such an amazing contest! I had an absolute blast participating. Thank you also to the judges. I know how time consuming judging can be and you guys did an amazing job of providing lots of wonderful constructive criticism and feedback.

I'm kinda sad it's over. I really hope those of you who have suggested hosting contests go through with it.

The Dawson Diaries
(A Random Legacy)
Scholar
#565 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:14 AM
Congrats traelia, well played!!
And to missroxor, congrats on a fun and creative contest. This has been a great time. I wish i could go back to the good ole days when I was a stay at home mom and could really shine. Hope to be friendly with all the contestants. Thanks for the fun!! Maybe I'm getting too old for this.

To the others I give you this...what a great job everyone did...this gif captures my feelings.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
#566 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 12:59 PM
Congrats traeliaa!!!!
U surely rocks!!

Thanks missroxor for helding this amazing contest
I'm really happy and proud to participate here :D

At least I got good scores in round 4 :lovestruc

See u in another contest. Thread, here, everywhere!!!!
Love ya all!!

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#567 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 3:38 PM
Congratulations everyone. I enjoyed looking at each of the entries each round and seeing some of the fantastic, creative ideas you could come up with. I look forward to hosting, judging, and/or participating in contests soon to come. Hopefully with all of you!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#568 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:34 PM
Congrats traelia, and everyone else! This contest was a lot of fun, and I had a great time meeting so many of you wonderful people. I hope to see you guys in future contests, around the site, on the downloads page, etc. Good luck everyone, and goodbye for now!:D
Field Researcher
#569 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:27 PM
Congrats traelia!
Aaaaw, too bad it's all finished, now but I can't wait to catch all of you guys in other contests!
Forum Resident
#570 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:09 PM
Congratulations to all of you... us! Especially Traelia, ChloroformDreams and LadyAwesome. I'm sad it's finished, too, but hopefully we'll have other contests... SOON lol
Forum Resident
#571 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:14 PM
WEHOOOO I've been so busy in real life since the contest that I didn't even notice!!! If it wasn't for Ng I wouldn't have seen for a while! Thanks again to everyone for being so caring for each other and of course our vigilante Sisaly! I'm sad to see this end but I'm hoping to see many more contests here soon! And YAY RIBBONZZZ.

Forum Resident
#572 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 4:55 AM
Yay Trae

Lab Assistant
#573 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:53 AM
just a suggestion

@missroxor, can u post the detailed score of all rounds, in every aspect so we know which one to improve?? :D

Field Researcher
#574 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 12:14 AM Last edited by picass0blue : 28th Jul 2011 at 12:50 AM.
Just remembered to come back and see which of you wonderful participants won.

Congratz to Traelia, ChloroformDreams and LadyAwesome!

Many happy competition returns to all of you
Lab Assistant
#575 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:27 AM
I'm so sad I missed this contest!!! I would have loved to participate. It would be awesome if another contest like this one ever sprung up. I enjoyed looking at everyone's entries! Very creative and lovely!

Page 23 of 23