Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 16th May 2005 at 5:44 PM
Happy Anniversary MTS2! Congratulations and keep up the awesome work! :blow: Your site is the best and you guys have the most incredible moderators in the world! Thank you very much for doing what you do best! :mdance: :dance: :cdance: :juggle: :yippee: :jig:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th May 2005 at 7:53 PM
Happy Anniversary To The Best Site Ever!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:09 PM
wow only a year? its pretty amazing if you ask me.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#79 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:15 PM
The site really only took off when the game was released mid-September, so it's pretty impressive.
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th May 2005 at 8:20 PM
Happy Aniversery
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:45 PM
:dunce: Wow 1 years!!! Happy birthday and I wish long life for MTS2 :baloons:
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:02 PM
Happy Anniversary! wow, only one years old and already with 80,000 members.....
Field Researcher
#83 Old 17th May 2005 at 12:34 AM
You know this site is THE heart and soul of the Sims Community!! Happy Anniversary, and thank you Delphy and all the wonderful modders that make this site the most innovative to the game!

I've been here since December, and I've thoroughly enjoyed my daily visits!! Thanks again! And party on!!! :blow:
Test Subject
#84 Old 17th May 2005 at 2:58 AM
Default Happy
Happy Birfday
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th May 2005 at 3:05 AM
Whoo! Go MTS2! I have been visiting for quite a while, but only decided to register an account recently, it's quite a shame But anyway Whoo!
Test Subject
#86 Old 17th May 2005 at 7:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cdance: And THANK YOU all wonderfull people for being sooo kind and patient!!!!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:15 PM
Happy Anniversary MTS2!!! :baloons: I have to say, I'm a newbie around here, :howdy: ...but I have been a lurker on lots of Sims sites over the years, and this is the best site out there that I have seen!

I love the fact that it is user-friendly and free, and folks have a spirit of sharing. To Delphy and all the other Admins and people who run this site, a BIG thank you! The site is awesome! And to all you who create the stuff for us download junkies, and give of your time and efforts, thanks for making the game so much more fun!

Cheers!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:21 PM
Live long and prosper MTS2!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 18th May 2005 at 1:21 AM
For some reason I didn't think the site was that young. Good luck!
Faster kill pussycat
#90 Old 19th May 2005 at 4:52 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 19th May 2005 at 4:55 AM.
Yahoo! This is your celebration Yahoo! This is your celebration

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate) Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here A celebration to last throughout the years So bring your good times, and your laughter too We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration Let's all celebrate and have a good time Celebration We gonna celebrate and have a good time

It's time to come together It's up to you, what's your pleasure

Everyone around the world Come on!

Yahoo! It's a celebration Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on! It's a celebration Celebrate good times, come on! Let's celebrate

We're gonna have a good time tonight Let's celebrate, it's all right We're gonna have a good time tonight Let's celebrate, it's all right

Baby...

We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion) Let's celebrate, it's all right We're gonna have a good time tonight (Ce-le-bra-tion) Let's celebrate, it's all right

Yahoo! Yahoo!

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate) Celebrate good times, come on! It's a celebration! Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

(ad lib)

Come on and celebrate, good times, tonight (Celebrate good times, come on!) 'Cause everything's gonna be all right Let's celebrate (Celebrate good times, come on) (Let's celebrate)...

:dmille: :spin: :elephant: :valentine :yippee: :buddies: :dsausage: :jig: :gonemad: :mdance: :cdance: :thumb: :baloons: :grouphug:

I love it here! (even if I don't get beer with my sasuage :werd: )
#91 Old 19th May 2005 at 9:00 AM
So young... and so full of knowledge and "stuf". WOW! If MTS2 continue like this, it will rule the world. HEHE (evil laughter) and everybody is gona be member of MTS2. On many years.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 19th May 2005 at 12:13 PM
Amazing that you've achieved so much in such little time!
Congrats to all who contribute to MTS2!
And now...party time!
<phoenix makes a mad dash to bouncy castle>
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :elephant: :baloons:

The greatest site of the planet. :sci:
It's very good thing that MTS2 exist, with so helpfull people, great artists, and teachers for everybody.
I like the soul of this site, so long long life to MTS2!!!!!
Field Researcher
#94 Old 20th May 2005 at 1:07 AM
Happy happy anniversary. Wish I'd found you a year ago.
Page 4 of 4