Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 11:20 AM
Default Clean and empty Pleasantview?
Is there a clean and empty version of Pleasantview as a main hood, without the premades, townies or premade NPCs, but with all the lots present? Preferably with all neigborhood deco intact (I know there are some templates available, but that's a bit more hassle since I really do like the original decorations).

I kind of want to start out fresh when I start up my story hood again on a new laptop, cleaning out all the junk lots and various other stuff I've got going there, and it would be nice to have the same neighborhood to start out with - but I don't want all the borked/extra sims in there since I'm not interested in playing them.

If there is a version without the lots, that'd be fine, too - or a main hood custom version so it's possible to use both the original and the empty version.

If there are similar versions of the rest of the original hoods, I'm interested in that, too.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Is there a clean and empty version of Pleasantview as a main hood, without the premades, townies or premade NPCs, but with all the lots present? Preferably with all neigborhood deco intact (I know there are some templates available, but that's a bit more hassle since I really do like the original decorations).

I kind of want to start out fresh when I start up my story hood again on a new laptop, cleaning out all the junk lots and various other stuff I've got going there, and it would be nice to have the same neighborhood to start out with - but I don't want all the borked/extra sims in there since I'm not interested in playing them.

If there is a version without the lots, that'd be fine, too - or a main hood custom version so it's possible to use both the original and the empty version.

If there are similar versions of the rest of the original hoods, I'm interested in that, too.

This is one I'm currently using now by Jawusa, it has both the main neighborhood version and the subhood version of Pleasantview

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 12:30 PM
Thanks
I'll try those out as soon as I can. The empty stealth hoods linked in the post is also very useful.
Theorist
#4 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 5:49 PM Last edited by CaliBrat : 15th Mar 2019 at 6:19 PM.
Have you seen Marka's Beginning Pleasantview? I know you said no pre-mades or townies, but in case you didn't know/ forgot I thought I'd tell/ remind ya 'bout it. It does have all the ancestors remade so you can play them how you think it should have been done and no townies.

He did alter the map so it's not the exact PV, but it's nicely redone and fully decorated. On the flip side if you want the original PV map you could always use Hood Replacer. That's what I did a couple of times using Jawusa's empty hood and then takin all the houses and putting them in the replaced hood.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 12:45 AM
I Like this creators neighborhoods https://meetme2theriver.livejournal...?thread=1995574 She have cleaned and not clean, please read all her notes.
I use her Pleasantview with Sims that she fixed because of files, but I wanted Pleasantview and the other neighborhoods.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".