Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:40 PM
Default All Sims grow at the same pace
Hi
I always asking for impossible ... since The Sims 2 came out, I always wanted, in some way, that the whole neighborhood (non-playable families, townies and npcs) would age one pasing day, at the same pace that the active family does.
It's been more than 10 years since I've been looking for that without success.
Does anyone know about something like that, or someone willing to create it?
Thank you for reading.

PS: I do not care if it's a mod or program for that
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 9:38 PM
The one I have, age all NPC at 6pm.
Look up here, and the link to download is in post number 5.
http://modthesims.info/t/604631

Read about it, it might or might not, be what you are after.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 10:08 PM
I was under the impression that that mod only aged townies that happened to be on a residential lot when 6PM hits, not every townie/NPC in the neighborhood. Is that not true?

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:13 PM
ICad is correct, I have AH NPC mod in my medieval hood and it only ages them if they are on the home lot at 6pm. Works well if you have a lot of home businesses. My guess is it isn't possible to age sims who are not currently on the lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 11:59 PM
Yes. I was not sure, this is why I advised to go read about it.

Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 1:08 AM
Is there a mod that will "ONLY" age The stage of all Children in the child stage to a teen. I am asking because I have an extremely hard time letting go of the Child stage.
I also have a hard time letting go of the teen as well. This have been my downfall for years and playing with aging off.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:38 AM
The OP is talking about NPC's/townies @Simonut not playables. You could try setting their ages in SimPE but I don't know if that would work either. Sims age a day on a loaded lot and nowhere else. So if you want all to age together you would need to gather them all together on one lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 10:45 AM
I use this mod by Syberspunk. It will not automatically age anybody - you'll have to keep track of their ages yourself somehow. It will allow you to click on any inactive playable, townie, NPC, etc. and "ask to grow up" which will age them up to the next life stage. Elders will instead get "say goodbye forever", which makes them die of old age. University YA's, both playables and dormies, get the options to drop out, be expelled, or graduate.

Download both .zip files and be sure to carefully read the readme files for them. There are four or five flavors for this mod. Make sure you pick the right files for the version you want. I use "norel" which has no relationship requirement.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,4842.0.html
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 1:41 PM
Both AH NPC and Syberspunk's seems compatible. HCDU reported no conflicts. I'll give this a try.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 7:24 PM
Yes, I've had both of those in my game for a few months now and haven't noticed any problems from them. I wish AH's mod worked on community lots. It would be much more useful to me if it did.