Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 7:07 PM
Default Help, online but can't access gallery
Help, I can't explore the gallery, the game said I'm online but i can't see people creation, or share my sims or withdraw the sims I have posted

I can't say more, but the picture I attached surely explained

Do you guys have solution for this problem?
Screenshots

Blurp
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 7:20 PM
Do you see those three words at the top? Just switch to Community.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 8:17 PM
Its empty

When I switch to community, no content displayed

Blurp
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 9:10 PM
Huh. That almost looks like you aren't online. I don't mean that you don't have internet access, but you have to be in "online mode" for Origin.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 7:32 AM
I am ONline, when using my other user, I can access gallery, but in this specific user I can't

Blurp
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 4:24 PM
Is it possible that you have it up and running two times on your computer? I had an incomplete viewing of it yesterday and a message popped up at one point about being logged in somewhere else. The only place I was logged in from was a single laptop. I wonder if you need to log out before starting the application again. Closing the window might not be enough.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.