Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 5:25 PM
Default Old drawings of mine
I started drawing again recently after a little break and was looking back through my sketchpad and found these which I did in 2007. Considering I have not had an art class since lower high school I think my drawings are O.K not amazing but O.K.
If anyone can figure out who they're meant to be, well congrats!

As they are photos I took using a camera from my sketchpad I edited the levels, brightness and contrast in photoshop so they are clearer to see. Damn not having a scanner

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:14 PM
Is it Edward Cullen or Charlie Manson? Davey Havok?

Anyway, intense. I like.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:28 PM
Thank you and no but i can see the davey havok in the second picture.
The first picture is Ville Valo from HIM
and the second one is Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars...I think...I remember seeing the picture in a Kerrang and copying it but it's a long time ago and I can't remember.

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:25 AM
Thanks, it was a picture that I was copying so I wasn't using my imagination soley. I didn't copy the folds in the picture exactly but it sort of points you in the right direction as to where the folds should be on the clothing.

My Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:52 PM
WOW. I love these! So realistic.... I'm jealous.

Break the silence with your divine breath
Let the blood...
Run through our veins
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:53 AM
the first is some creepy psycho killer and the second is some emo band member.
LOL just kidding

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 9:06 AM
These are good, there's certainly creative elements in those drawings.

Hydroxide

Hydroxide Studio | Visit me!