Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#76 Old 25th May 2005 at 6:37 AM
Delphy's pretty straight-forward. I mean, when he says he's wearing panties on his head, it means he's wearing panties on his head. When he says he's just decapitated someone with a biscuit, you can be sure there is a disembodied head rolling around somewhere and a bloody biscuit in his hand.
Advertisement
Faster kill pussycat
#77 Old 25th May 2005 at 6:58 AM
:laugh: oh my god Rg that is to fuuny!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 25th May 2005 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
Delphy's pretty straight-forward. I mean, when he says he's wearing panties on his head, it means he's wearing panties on his head. When he says he's just decapitated someone with a biscuit, you can be sure there is a disembodied head rolling around somewhere and a bloody biscuit in his hand.
but does he eat the biscuit afterwards?

no ears
Faster kill pussycat
#79 Old 25th May 2005 at 7:13 AM
yes he does! He is a sick freak! That delphy is one mean mother, I tell yeah
Forum Resident
#80 Old 25th May 2005 at 10:03 AM
I have to say that I love the latest changes :D
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 25th May 2005 at 12:35 PM
yeah well he has to be.

no ears
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 25th May 2005 at 2:48 PM
He's British??? That's even better! I thought he was american, you know owning a massively popular and excellently serviced website? I don't know many British people that do that.
GO BRITAIN!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#83 Old 25th May 2005 at 3:04 PM
Yeah well what about *my* massively popular and excellently serviced website? And I'm a Londoner of all things to be! :assertive_nod
#84 Old 25th May 2005 at 3:10 PM
One would never accuse Inge of being unassertive. Actually aren't the TSR owners British as well? They aren't American. You lot can have them.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 25th May 2005 at 5:44 PM
Oh yeah, and Inge's Massively popular & extremely serviced website!
Like I said, GO BRITAIN!
TSR aswel?
Does anyone have a ladder? Digging myself quite an extensive hole here.
Ice Princess
#86 Old 25th May 2005 at 10:23 PM
Yeah Conker you kind of have it backwards. Americans are far too lazy to have a massively large, popular site. I think they did come up with the idea of paysites though.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 26th May 2005 at 7:13 AM
I'm a relative newbie here and just wanted to pop my head in on this thread and say THANK YOU! to everyone who puts their time and effort into this site (including, of course, the contributors!)

:bow:
Test Subject
#88 Old 26th May 2005 at 4:52 PM
I "the amarican" think we as a people can be very lazy. But when someone else wants to do the work, we let them LOL. * smirk * Anyway, want to say thank you to all who donated * me being a poor girl I'll have to do so at a later date * to improve this wonderful forum and to all the artist and the "geeks ", who I love dear lol, for their skill in code! With out you guys Sims would have as much fun! Nor would I!!

"Thank you and goodnight!"
#89 Old 26th May 2005 at 11:36 PM
I just sind on to this site a little wile ago. would like to make a donation but got no Credit card no no no. So if there is another way i can seand $$$$$ pleaz let me know..
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#90 Old 27th May 2005 at 8:31 AM
Isn't Manager/DemiMayor Josh of WorldSims British too?
Inventor
#91 Old 27th May 2005 at 12:07 PM
Paypal: Member for 7 years, no problems.
I've discussed paypal with 2 other people (business owners) and they claim to have been shafted "a few dollars" but I cannot state that their accusation is accurate but I can state that I've had no problems so I'm still with them but not large amounts going through the account either.
(my two cents)
Happy Simmin'!
xts
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th May 2005 at 4:30 PM
I donated this morning, with paypal, done in less then 30 seconds. never had any problems ever with paypal, they are very safe according to me.
I liked to contribute, because;
1. nobody here demands money!!
2. the "MTS-PC-brains" do so much work for people like me (SIMPE does not like me :smash: and recolors don't work for me either :fight: ).
3. I learn much and get tutoring here, I love all the stuff that is made, even on request.
MODTHESIMS2 you deserve a GREAT compliment.
KEEP GOING
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th May 2005 at 10:11 PM
Why not have the downloads go to an FTP sever? Possibly keep the old sever as just file storage or get a dedicated ftp.

just a though.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#94 Old 27th May 2005 at 10:31 PM
Downloads are already served from a dedicated server.
#95 Old 27th May 2005 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Manager/DemiMayor Josh
*snigger*
I love the titles.

You can't use a bulldozer to study orchids.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 28th May 2005 at 6:21 PM
I know the goal has already been reached but I donated $20 anyway because I really appreciate this site and all that everyone does to keep it up and running.

I had a near cardiac arrest when I returned from vacation to see "there is no site configured at this address" when I tried to pull up MTS2. I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this site return!

Long live MTS2 - the best Sims site on the internet!
#97 Old 29th May 2005 at 1:20 AM
Well I for one Love what you all do and have done.
I would also Happily donate If and when another method comes up.
Sorry NO not knocking paypal I am sure they are great the buggers just will not for whatever godly reason take my MasterCard :confused:
Yep called etc etc etc
Nothing
So if I can send Money order what have ya PM me
I would be So miserable without the 7. some odd GB of downloads and Well we all know without you guys it would not have happened

Hmm wondering if I should be cursing you for enabling yet another addiction

By the way i Love that thanks Button

Ok done puckering up now

As far as Americans coming up with the Pay thing Hmm I believe there are Many that are not American who are making a killing with 5.00 sets and sets that are free BUT wait it will cost 4.00 or 5.00 for that last piece to complete the look and Oh what about the 4.00 and 5.00 houses on another well known Often updated with donation sets sites

Someone over here may have came up with the idea but Darned if some others from over that way did not Run with it

Thanks For the hard work.
April
Field Researcher
#98 Old 30th May 2005 at 2:43 PM
I just want to say "Congratulations on a job well done, everything seems to be running smoothly now, pages are loading faster and downloads have been up for three days in a row. " :clap:

Looks like you finally got it right, if you keep this up, I will be forced to get into my little rusty change purse, you know, the kind us little old ladies keep, and donate some money.

anyway thanks for all your hard work. This place is the bomb, I love it. :D
Page 4 of 4