Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 1:35 AM
Default TS2-4 pics one story!!
I found this a great idea, and I hope you guys too!!

Tell a TS2 story in 4 pics(this is the limit here)
You dont need to write something(if you do not want)...

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 8:34 AM
I need to apoligize all of you guys but i went in a hurry trip to my country and had no internet where I was(a lost town in Brazil). Thank you for the aproval but here are the first pics of this thread.

From the morning to the evening
Screenshots

My Tumblr =)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 10:26 PM
This is a wonderful idea amora, and I love your pic story! I'll definately come back with my own! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by singing_Noel
This is a wonderful idea amora, and I love your pic story! I'll definately come back with my own! :D

Thank you Noel. Hope more people comes with fun one....I saw some post in fun pics... why not turn it into a story???

My Tumblr =)
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 11:06 PM
I had no Idea where to post this - it's actually a Comic strip and i'm not sure if it matches the Thread Topic, if not, just tell me and i'll delete the post and put it, wherever it belongs to. That happened exactly like that ingame - i made a comic strip from it because i had nothing else to do^^

Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:46 AM
Oh this is so lovely!!!!

My Tumblr =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 4:52 PM Last edited by Miss Und@ztood : 6th Dec 2009 at 4:33 PM.
1) Single mom Marie with her first child Lilly.
2) Lilly as a student when she moved out of the house.
3) When Lilly was in college Marie got pragnent again after an abduction.
4) So here are her two alien kids Rose and Ralph.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 10:02 PM
This thread has not had a reply for over 14 months, and I don't understand why.
Here is a random story (sorry for any mistakes and horrible plot).

Engendro Espantoso had just moved to a not very cozy house with his wife. They were not as close as they were before she got back her eyesight. For some reason when Estefanía was blind, she seemed to love him more.

Estefanía met a handsome man (compared with her husband) named Goopy GilsCarbo. They had a romance but the house was so small that Engendro heard them while they were "exchanging love" in the bedroom. While Engendro was waiting for the Therapist, Goopy left the house calmly.

After catching his wife cheating, Engendro got very depressed. One night a wolf attacked him and he became a werewolf. The next night, he received a phonecall from Goopy asking about Estefanía. Engendro wanted to kill Goopy, but he got scared and decided to study Anger Management to avoid becoming a murderer.
The next day, when arrived home, he found his wife and Goopy making out in the front yard. He said hello to her, but she ignored him. Later, Estefanía promised him that she would never see Goppy again, and started to be more affectionate towards her husband. He didn't understand why, but he was happy. One day, after they "reconciled" he heard an almost imperceptible lullaby.

To be continued...
Take this masterpiece as an example...

What did I do wrong?
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 1:12 AM
Really interesting! I have got to enter my own!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:02 PM
Thank you all for the new stories!!!
My pc got problems and I could not play until I got my new one. I will try to post asap!!!

My Tumblr =)
#11 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 11:58 PM
I'll post some on soon. I can't celive no one has posted on here for 28 days!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 2:46 PM
Putting a story together in only four pictures is hard.

Babysitting, Hawkins style:

"Hey, honey. Everybody's at work or school. And the grandbaby's sleeping. That give you any ideas?"
"What do I need ideas for, when I got you to inspire me to action?"

"She's awake."
"But she's fine. I just changed her and now she's counting her precious little toes. C'mere."

"Hey, Baby Girl, you're home early."
"No, I'm not! Don't let me disturb you - I'll just stand here and nurse my baby."

"Oh, good, we'll carry on then."

(They did, too; they proceeded straight from the end-of-date romantic kissing into a new bout of spontaneous making out, the animation of which overlapped the animation of their daughter swaying peacefully while nursing their granddaughter. I love this family.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 11th May 2012 at 2:07 PM
I'm going to have to change Mickey Dosser's aspiration. He stinks at Romance.

"Hey, guys, whatcha doing up here? Is it okay if I sit in the doorway doing an assignment?"
"No, it's not! Scram."

"Okay, DJ, what I was saying about...I mean...um..."
"You know what'd be really fun? A pillowfight!"

"Argh! What part of 'scram' didn't you understand?"
"Just a sec, I wanted to get DJ's phone number."
"Aren't you engaged to that Moonblossom girl?"
"Well, yeah, but she's been attached to the bubble blower all night."

"Why Mickey, I'd really like to have my very first woohoo with you tonight, but I'm afraid that pillow fight got me too stinky. See you round, though."

(That's William Williamson hanging around, in case you can't recognize him in the Beatles Heyday hair. I wonder if anybody's made a Nehru jacket I could put on him; though it doesn't really suit the climate.)

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 12th May 2012 at 5:09 AM

Nina Caliente gives a hateful glare at the man known as Alexander Goth, as he enters through the door. The scent of sick bourbon singes her nose hairs.

Slurs and insults become audible. Their fighting grows more aggressive by the second.

Aggravated, the downtrodden male gives her a sharp strike to the head. She ricochets off the wall, and her head rams into the toilet with a crack. She slumps to the ground, breathing but unconscious.

He cringes violently, and stumbles over to the bar to drown his sorrows with bitter liquid. He doesn't remember the last time he has trusted anyone. It just isn't worth it.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 13th May 2012 at 2:53 PM
We need a :crying" option on the bottom for that one, Fivey.

Ginevra Hawkins had an exciting birthday party, and slept through most of it. It turned out to be a really good party anyway, probably because the hostess, for scoring purposes, was her big sister Gracie, who invited lots of couples. Still, from Gracie's point of view the evening was a bust.

Opal Raymond, an exchange student from Whereever Tourists Come From (don't ask me; can't call 'em on the phone, can't keep 'em from coming home from school, and why are they almost all redheads?) had a vacation romance with Gracie's steady, Pollux Stacks! Gracie doesn't have to put up with that crap! She slapped him, then insulted him, then asked him to leave.

Her oldest and best male friend, Frank Munny, and her dad missed all this because they were upstairs playing darts. I love Frank's body language here. There's a globe of the world in his speech bubble. I think he's talking about how it's his oyster.

But I brought Cooper downstairs to serve something more nutritious than birthday cake, and Frank came back down to dance with Gracie and hear all about it. And she spots Pollux over his shoulder. "Oh, crud! I've thrown him out twice now. Why can't he just leave already?"
"Tell your pa about it. He'll get rid of him. Or George."
"I...don't like to. I think they'd get weird about it. Anyway I'm pretty sure George is making out with his fiancee on the porch."
"Well, shoot, then I'll do it!"

"Don't you know when you're not wanted?"
"Get out of my face. It's not your business."
"You mess with my friends, it's my business. She's already told you to get out, so get out."
"I just want to talk to her, explain...Kestrel! C'mon, back me up here. You know me!"
"I know you just cheated on my niece right in front of her. You better get walking."
Pollux and Kestrel had been best friends up to tonight...

Frank is the son of my very favorite sim, a shy and meticulous man. Frank is his polar opposite in those respects, but I find I'm loving him a lot. I can see why girls spam him with attention, but he shrugs it off.

Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 9:58 AM Last edited by Peace : 26th Nov 2018 at 6:27 AM.

Jessie "Im tired i need help!!"
Me "theres a bed right in front of you"

Jessie "I can no use it!!!"

Jessie "SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEE!!"
Me "Oh my bad that toddler bed was not 'toddler friendly'. I will get you another, dont worry!!"

Jessie "The owner of this game is a fool!"
Me "Well that was not nice!"

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#17 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 2:42 PM

It was Sadie's idea to bring her mother on their vacation, not Clovis's! Clovis is determined to be nice to Kitty, for the sake of Sadie and the kids, whether she wants him to be, or not. She doesn't really want him to be - she can't forget the way he used to be.

Once in awhile, she just lights into him, usually when he looks a little too long after a bikini. "Dadgum it, I haven't done one thing! Will you just lay off?"
"You think I can't tell what a man is doing in his head? You keep your eyes where they belong, mister!"
"Y'all! Stop it! Andice can hear you!"
"Now look what you did!"
"I'll go after -"
"You've already done plenty! I'll handle it!"

"Sweetie-"
"I hate Granny! I wish she'd died and not Grampa! Grampa was never mean to you!"
"Shh, it's all right. She's sad and it makes her cranky."
"But she doesn't have to pick on you! You'd never do what she said to somebody besides Mommy."
"Well, but that's just it." Clovis can't believe he's having such a Hawkins conversation. "I used to. She thinks people should wait till they find who they love best, and only woohoo that person. And I woohooed a lot of people till I was sure I loved Mommy best. So she's afraid I'll do it again."
"But you wouldn't!"
"She doesn't know me as well as you do, that's all. And anyway, she didn't mean it. She's upset about Grampa and taking it out on me. Which she shouldn't do, but there you go. Even grannies aren't perfect."
"I don't want her for my Granny."
"She's all the granny you're going to get, so do your best to forgive her. If I can, you can."

"How'd you know I wanted one of those?"
"Oh, I dunno, ma'am, it can't have been because of the way you kept coming back to look at them!"
"Well - thanks, son. It was nice of you."
"What, am I officially in the family now?"
"Don't push it."

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 10:51 AM
Mrs. Crumplebottom had issues with Daisy's and Vasyl's end-of-date kiss.

"That is an INAPPROPRIATE THING to do in public! You should be ashamed, young lady!"

After the old bat walks off, Daisy complains to her boyfriend about it.

"What the heck is her problem? That was an innocent kiss."
"Maybe she has a problem with the fact that it wasn't done in wedlock."
"Well, that's silly! Of all the things she should be outraged about, she gets mad over me kissing someone I'm not married to! Does she expect me to be married as a Freshmen in college? It's not like we're having an orgy!"
"I know, darling."
"Yes, we aren't even engaged, but it's not a big deal!"
"We aren't engaged yet."
"Huh?"

Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy, all for the love of you.

It won't be a stylish marriage.
I can't afford a carriage.

But you'll look sweet,
On the seat,
Of a bicycle built for two.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 6:12 PM

It's time for the last surviving Thyme girl to go to college, and her older sister comes, with her fiance, to help her pack and move into the residence with them.
"Don't worry, Mr. Thyme. I'll take care of both your girls."
"By now I hope they can take care of themselves, but thanks."
"You going to be all right here on your own?"
"Have to be, don't I? You know, sometimes I could swear Spring's still around."

Rosemary screams. "That's because she is, Dad! Can't you see her? Stop it! It's not my fault you didn't get to go to college!"

Summer, who was the sister closest to Spring, gets all excited and tries to establish communication, with no result. "Stop it," says Lisandro. "There isn't any ghost. Everybody's just emotional and upset right now."

"Oh, you think so, do you?"
(Lisandro's Knowledge, but Hi still had to clean up a puddle on the floor near here after he left, and since Spring burned to death it can't be her doing. She's a really angry ghost, because they had to sell her bed to make ends meet; plus, now her last sister's going to college and her old boyfriend, Lisandro's best friend, just got engaged. So I can see why she feels cheated.)

Mad Poster
#21 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 6:04 PM
Um - aren't those exactly the same pictures you just posted in the Couples thread? Surely you have other gorgeous pictures of them you'd like to share as well?

Having hit the fruit punch a little too hard, Jovita Casa decides that her old friend John Amos Aerius, incoming freshman, is the perfect venue for a revenge flirt after that little incident with the cow mascot. Her fiance George goes satisfactorily ballistic.

But then she catches John Amos with Rosemary Thyme! "How dare you!?"

"Um, hi, Jovita, remember me? Your old friend? Who went steady with Rosemary from the first day of middle school? You've got me a little confused right now but none of that is Rosemary's fault."

"My life sucks! Everybody hates me! I hate everybody! How did I get into this situation?"
You wouldn't listen to reason when people told you George never laid a finger on that stupid cow mascot, and brooded, and did something stupid, that's how. Get over yourself and start apologizing.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 8:41 PM
The Bathroom
starring: Buck Grunt, Ripp Grunt and his wife Arianna (daughter of Lola Singles and Frances J. Worthington III)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 3:55 AM Last edited by Fivey : 16th Aug 2012 at 6:31 AM.
These images are slightly dates, in the way of a drunk girl on her twenty-first birthday reminiscing about Prom. So, not that old. Anyway, before Ponsy had his whole divorce episode, and before Ecky graduated.

----

Eckhard was invited by Theo and Brenda to come over. They haven't seen their little miracle for a while, since he's been away at college. Ulysses, their first child, is making his own babies now and has moved into the home. Why not have a little get together? Of course, Theo being an elder...

"So, Lyss got married recently. It's kind of awkward, because of my past history with his wife, but we've gotten over that. Marriage is nice, isn't it? I mean, I know people like me typically hate marriage, but it's a free pass for constant sex. Sure, with one person. That's why you stick a ring on the hottest one. Can't complain when your wife is a knockout."
"Oh, uh, okay."
"...so, met any nice girls yet?"
"Uh, dad..."
"Not yet? I can try to hook you up with some babes, if I remember where I put my little black book. I haven't touched it in forever, but I'm sure some of the chicas there are still ready to-"

"Dad!"
"Huh?"
"I'm gay. I don't like women."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Ponsy-gay or actual-gay?"
"What?"

"Well, you see, when your older brother Ponsonby was a teenager, he had a boyfriend, right? One day, he approached your mother and I, and went on this giant rant about how 'he is a proud bisexual' and how 'you and your wife will never understand our love' and that 'we shouldn't judge him because that's discrimination' and other bullshit like that. It was weird, because we never asked anything about it. Or cared. From what I understand, he cheated on the boy with a bunch of women, married a woman, and is now cheating on that women with a bunch of other women. I think he also has a disgust for gayness, now, considering all the hate speech he was expressing the other day. That's just callous. I'm allowed to judge him on his lack of loyalty, right?"
"Er...I said I was a homosexual, not a blathering attention whore. There's a distinct difference."
"So, you're real-gay?"
"Yes!"
"Oh, okay then! Just wondering. So...met any nice boys yet?"

Eckhard sighed. He was typically a cordial person, but he didn't really want to talk about his love life with his dad. Politely excusing himself from the conversation, he decided to give himself some catharsis by playing video games.

It's even more relaxing when you're beating the snot out of Mom simultaneously.
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 9:20 AM
Default James and Mary

My Tumblr =)
Mad Poster
#25 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 4:12 PM

Well, this went about as well as could be expected. "PREGNANT?" Trent roars. "And you - and he - love? What the hell do you know about love - you - you - I ought to - "
"Daddy, stop! Mom - it's not true. Why are you saying this? Did he threaten you? Of course it's Dad's, don't be stupid -"
"I'm sorry, Tina," says Trisha. "It's not physically possible for it to be your dad's. Ask him, if you don't believe me. He's my best friend, but we're not lovers. I realize now we never were."

"Why are you even still here? Get out! Nobody wants you here! You're a terrible evil person and I, I hope you choke on a fish bone! I hope you drown in marinade! I - I - just get out!"
"I can't leave yet," says Julien. "Your mom can't walk all the way to my place in the snow by herself. The cab is on its way."

Somehow it hadn't even occurred to Tina - or to Trent - that Trisha leaving now, tonight, was the logical end to this mess. Trent breaks down for the first time. "This is for the best," Trisha says. "You'll see."
"You're right," says Tina. "Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out!"

"Don't worry, Daddy! You don't need her! You've got me!"
"Yes, I do." She's right, Trent reflects. Tina's a bigger part of his life than Trisha ever was. What will he be missing? A cook. Someone to sit next to watching cooking shows and not talking. He'll barely notice she's gone. Which may be the worst part of all this.
ETA: Wow, we made it to a second page. Go us!

Page 1 of 5