Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1447
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 31 (Who?), Viewed: 10555 times.
Search this Thread
Old 30th Jul 2013, 3:57 PM #26
imkrazy1000
Lab Assistant

((I'm so sorry, I forgot about this rp! :P))
Chryssi was late to wake up and get started with the day, as usual. She decided she might as well just skip the first class of the day rather than risk getting late. She grabbed a protein bar and a glass of water. "I've gotta start waking up earlier..." she muttered to herself as she shuffled to the bathroom to get ready.
Old 30th Jul 2013, 7:12 PM #27
hayoolkaal
Test Subject

Raq glanced at the clock, again. She was trying to focus, but Business was such a difficult class--being spoken in legal English sure didn't help. 'Legal,' she thought to herself. 'What a joke.' ((Note to other non-Portuguese speakers: Legal means cool in Portuguese.)) At least math wasn't so bad. English took work, but it was doable. And then dance--she was always glad when she got to finish her day with her favorite class. 15 more minutes. 'I can do this' she thought, as she turned her attention back to the Professor.
Old 31st Jul 2013, 12:36 AM #28
Myrt1
Original Poster

Test Subject

Matt was walking back home as he thought about his day. It all went nice and smoothly, even though he had one test which he was sure he failed it. "I 'ave to ask someone to help me with English.." he muttered to himself. His English was alright when it came to speaking and having conversations, but when it came to writing. No he didn't want to think about it. Matt walked down the street thinking about random stuff. Lunch has been rather silent, since the comic book from Alice had been too interesting. He smiled to himself. He may not show it but he really likes his roommates, all of them. Matt turned around the corner to see the place which he called home rise in front of him as he walked towards it.

I'm awesome like that...

Avatar >> http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Fr...vatar-172507705
Old 9th Aug 2013, 6:37 AM #29
rabidfangirl411
Test Subject

Alice finished her bike ride home, and walked back inside her home. Having done quite a bit of art today in Art class, she at least thought she improved some. She did more doodles in French class than Art class, though. Walking downstairs from her room with a towel and a bottle of shampoo In hand, she went inside the bathroom and began her shower.
Old 26th Aug 2013, 4:51 PM #30
Myrt1
Original Poster

Test Subject

Matt opened the door and walked in to the house. He could hear the shower running, wondering who it was he decided to take a look. When tried to open the door, he found it to his surprise unlocked. He hadn't let the shower running when he left this morning, did he? He slowly opened the door and was greeted by a thick wall of steam so he couldn't see anyone. "Bonjour, anybody in 'ere?" Matt knew it sounded silly but otherwise he had to walk in and he didn't dare to think what would happen if someone was in the shower.

(A/N; 17 days no replay?! Well.. let's see it we can make this roll again ^^)

I'm awesome like that...

Old 1st Sep 2013, 4:03 AM #31
rabidfangirl411
Test Subject

.Alice heard the door open and heard Matt say, "Bonjour, anybody in 'ere?" Alice blushed so hard that her face looked like a tomato as she quickly squeked out "I am!" She crossed her fingers hoping Matt wouldn't see anything.
Old 1st Sep 2013, 2:06 PM #32
Myrt1
Original Poster

Test Subject

Matt felt his face heat up. "ah, Alice.. Sorry for intruding your privacy.." He could not see her because of the steam but he felt guilty for just opening the door like that. "I'll put the comic I borrowed on the kitchen table.." Matt closed the door softly. 'I need another cigarette to get over this..' He said to himself while walking to the kitchen. He silently hoped he didn't embarrass Alice too much.

I'm awesome like that...

Section jump: