Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:50 AM
Default Restaurant Experience and Strategy
How is your experience with restaurant and how do you deal with its various gameplay bugs? Like some guests just sit there forever with no food served, customers who never leave etc. I feel like restaurant is the most funfilled and challenging so far in TS4 but they are also frustrating. Does anyone know if Prioritize Food really affect the food queue? And should we do the Free Drinks, or is it just too much workload for the waiters to serve another round of orders and thus cause more stagnancy? I had to use the Force to Leave mod of LittleMsSam repeatedly but it feels, well, so disruptive, I wish there was an option to reset those tables so the servers could route to them and initiate the ordering again.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th May 2018 at 5:45 AM
I think they are ok when managed by NPCs and not run by your own sims, as long as you keep it at the 20 max limit, so if your use MCCC to increase the Max Sims Per lot, exclude the restaurants, and it should run reasonably smoothy.

Running one is different, like all businesses from Retail to Vet, I'm just dissatisfied the way it just works.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2018 at 12:16 PM
I earned 5000 simoleons per day from my restaurant. I had my employees to work from 7 am to 8 pm daily and I have kept myself busy asking the costumers satisfaction.. It's like a grind but at the end it was pretty rewarding.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2018 at 12:47 PM
Sometimes I'm just too afraid to interact with the customers for fear of triggering another bug, especially when there is no way to start the table over again.