Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1966
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2030 (Who?), Viewed: 132386 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 2:32 AM #2026
smellincoffee
Forum Resident

1 Achievements

Sage Roark fulfilled her fifth aspiration, and is now onto the sixth. Serial romancing is a little awkward when her beaus keep texting her to congratulate her for becoming friends with [whoever] immediately after she's been romping in the bedroom with [whoever].
Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM DefaultRainy Days #2027
Mondenkind
Forum Resident

Not much is happening in my legacy save due to the three kids taking up all of their parents time while growing up so I decided to give an update using only rainy-day screenshots (had a lot of those anyway).

Lucia had to bring Puppet Queen to the vet because she aged up to a senior. As an immortal pet, the age-down treat is a vital tool.

I really like how all the sims+the pets are are reacting to the rain...

Puppet Queen loves playing in the rain. But she definitely hates thunderstorms and tends to run away when a bolt is combined with the earthquake lot trait. All my sims were really sad when she left but she came back soon after.

Lucia playing underwater sea adventure with the twin-toddlers (Minerva and Kilhorn) while it's raining. I found that to be a funny coincidence, they're probably training for the worst case scenario.

Lucia's imaginary pirate hat is priceless...

Artemis is a child now and since she has mostly inherited her father's facial features (as far as I can tell), I've decided to dress her like a tomboy. She likes to act like one, too. I'm really looking forward to seeing her as a teen. She might glam up or stay androgynous, who knows...

Ragna is working his plum off to keep his family's money together because ever since I've installed seasons, the bills have gone up to 8-9.000. He's now level 9 of the food critic path and because his aspiration is to become a super dad, he hasn't gotten any time for himself while being at home, too. And on top of all of that, there was a puddle right on his route to his work and it wouldn't go away. He was apparently to exhausted to route around it and fell on his worked-off plum on the way back home every day.

I don't know if he was trying to get the bills lowered by saving water costs, but he definetely needed some stress relieved from him and the best way to do that was to find a job for Lucia...

...so she bought a vet clinic herself and hired her mother-in-law as help. Freya...well, she tries, but moping up puddles while it's raining and your patients are almost dying on your door step is a good represantation of how helpful she really is.

She uses the human customers as plasma juice bars, too. Worst employee ever!

WTF moment:

Ragna: "So, that's the snail monster from under your bed you've been afraid of the whole time?!"
Old Yesterday, 5:39 PM #2028
Keren
Field Researcher

Right after a birthday party of his grand-grand child turning into a teen
the grand-grand father, the oldest sim of this generation game play (besides his wife) passed away and my sims got a phone call that informs them about it. how damn sad
well, at least he was able to attend all of his grand-children weddings, and some of his grand-grand children birthdays
RIP.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM #2029
spidergirl79
Scholar

4 Achievements

OH BOY GREAT I am SO glad the lightning drops gems and stones sometimes because it's gonna cost a fortune to replace all this stuff the lightning DESTROYED

I got this great looking eye patch from pralinesims on that site we all hate. But now we are more prepared than ever for talk like a pirate day!

Ran into myself sim and her son Diarmuid (Deer-mid) at the vet clinic. Now you can see that while she loves him, he's not mummy's favorite.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Old Today, 1:06 AM #2030
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

In the Scandinavia and the World save, Brother Sweden isn't really getting along with the Brazilian siblings, but Brother Norway was all the more pleased to meet them. Brother Finland was caught playing Sims Forever. Brothers Iceland and Denmark were talking to the Potty Mouth 2.0. Only those two could carry on conversation with the AI of a smart toilet.

P.S. If I ever use such a toilet, my rankings would be at the highest. I rank bathrooms in various shops and doctor's offices

Soon the Nordic Sisters will appear, but will the beautiful buxom Sister Sweden drive a wedge between the friendship her brother has with Brother Finland and what becomes of Brother Sweden?

Tune into "The International World" next time for all that and more...

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old Today, 10:25 AM #2031
spidergirl79
Scholar

4 Achievements

Cillian's toddler twin boys aged up to kid. Left kid (in pic) looks like his dad and right kid looks like the mom)

Funny thing about those boys is, every morning, when they were toddlers, they'd eat their breakfast on the wicker couch on the porch. On days when there was thunderstorm, this was no exception. Except, that, the second they sat down to eat, they realised it was a storm, they freaked out, and ran back inside, where they'd eat on the floor instead. EVERY. MORNING. (I had about 4 days in a row of thunderstorms)

I also aged up his toddler alien son and he looks EXACTLY like him except maybe the nose is a bit different.

Anyway I am now playing my son Lorcon (I have FIVE sons, and one daughter plus 2 via abduction with my self-sim husband) and it's nice to play him again after a long absence.

His daughter Adelaide is so cute. His wife is Sofia Bjergsen.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.

Section jump: