Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1259
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1561 (Who?), Viewed: 99401 times.
Search this Thread
Old 10th Oct 2017, 1:20 AM #1551
ikabarrplaysims
Test Subject

Right now, I'm sitting and watching Politisim. My bff and boyfriend Johnny Zest left a few minutes ago, and work is in like 5 hours so I cheated on my mixology and cooking skills. I can now cook talapia, chocolate chip cookies, and pancakes. Liberty has flirted with me. I'm kind of bored, I might swim.
Old 11th Oct 2017, 2:56 PM #1552
heartkinz17
Test Subject

I feel like I don't actually play the game. I spend most of my time creating sims for fun. Then I make a YA female who marries Johnny Zest and they have kids then they divorce then my game crashes. Gonna try to get 10 generations starting with Cassandra Goth as a founder.
Old 12th Oct 2017, 1:46 AM #1553
spidergirl79
Inventor

4 Achievements

Why is the sim on the far right sad?

Synchronous autonomous farting! (The joys of living with sims who have no manners)

Sorry I'm 12

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ As I will no longer be very active on teh forums! :D
Last edited by spidergirl79 : 12th Oct 2017 at 4:51 AM.
Old 12th Oct 2017, 5:44 AM #1554
Kompaktive
Lab Assistant

5 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79

Synchronous autonomous farting! (The joys of living with sims who have no manners)

Sorry I'm 12

your sim accidentally drown his cookies when dipping it into the coffee mug.... and that's the only cookies left +10 fear
Old 12th Oct 2017, 5:48 AM #1555
ShigemiNotoge
Theorist

1 Achievements

Quote:
Synchronous autonomous farting!

Good to know the team is making the best use of their budget.
Old 12th Oct 2017, 6:45 AM #1556
spidergirl79
Inventor

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
Good to know the team is making the best use of their budget.

It's a gas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompaktive
your sim accidentally drown his cookies when dipping it into the coffee mug.... and that's the only cookies left +10 fear

Oh well, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles...

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ As I will no longer be very active on teh forums! :D
Old 12th Oct 2017, 7:31 AM #1557
VerDeTerre
Mad Poster

Quote:
I think he found a spider in his coffee. 🕷

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Old 12th Oct 2017, 7:52 AM #1558
SasukeSama
Test Subject

Basically my character decided be a bad person and use his newly granted free will (That's gone now again) to break up a relationship between my other character roommate and his girlfriend... alongside that Jobe a character I created but off camera got pregnant with three kids and the father has now died and she seems to be declining parental skills... The poor woman.. Oh and my third roommate called Jose apparently likes my first characters actual girlfriend not to be mistaken for the one he took from Jose the second roommate.... And now there's a war going on for her.

Oh I made an Excellent meal too! That's some good news.
Old 12th Oct 2017, 5:00 PM #1559
spidergirl79
Inventor

4 Achievements

So the middle sim in my picture above is an evil sim, and I've got him doing one of the two evil aspirations and one of the things hes gotta do is 'witness the death of a sim' and I think it's gonna be his girlfriend soon-to-be wife. I want to divorce them and then provoke an enraged mood. SHe's evil and hotheaded. I was thinking of provoking her into the very first emotional death. Ive never had an emotional death in my game because they never got to that state, or the few times they did, I had them calm down in front of the mirror.

Old 16th Oct 2017, 3:55 AM #1560
luxford
Test Subject

So after DAYS (both Sim and real life!) of befriending Vlad and trying to get him to turn my Sim into a Vampire like the curious Sim she is, he finally accepted without any relationship loss!

..But funnily enough, it was during a Spooky Party where he came dressed as Darth Vader and they were surrounded by a bunch of their friends during the whole thing.
(Sorry if the images are a bit too big!)
Old 16th Oct 2017, 6:28 AM #1561
lil bag2
Mad Poster

2 Achievements

Lucky! There's no higher honor than being turned into a vampire by Darth Vader!

________________________________________________________________________________

You know were on some good shit when you wind up overdosing straight through the bathroom counter!

And once again, TS4 sims show they give absolutely no fucks about the death of a loved one (I thought they fixed that). In the picture above, you see the girl's brothers crying for her...but the parents were asleep during the death (waking up around the time the body disappeared). They didn't even get a negative moodlet until I made them cry over her grave. And that was just a regular 5 hour sadness moodlet. The two brother are stuck mourning for two whole days while the parents will be over the death of their daughter by the time the boys get home from school.

The Receptacle still lives!
Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM #1562
luxford
Test Subject

Sticking with tradition, my Sim who is now a Prime Vampire decided to turn her fiancÚ at a Spooky Party surrounded by their friends, too! No Darth Vader this time unfortunately, but there is a Darth Maul.

Guess that Gladiator is into it.

Section jump: