Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1594
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 7253 (Who?), Viewed: 670936 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM #7251
CatMuto
Inventor

6 Achievements

Nraas SP question... I want the basegame school to be the elementary school for kids; I went into Lot Options -> Cast: Disallow and locked Teenagers out. I went into Caste: Require, but I saw no 'Children' option, so I just clicked the basic ones (male/female/homeless/young adult), so as to not lock any adults out from an opportunity there or from not being allowed to take skill classes. (The other school I have in, the IP one, I put Teenagers into Caste: Require) I put a family into town with one child and used MC to Choose School. It lists 2 elementary schools... did I do something wrong? I don't have a teen in town right now because I'm still populating.

And the Showtime careers of Acrobat, Magician and Singer... do they have a 'schedule', too, like Ambition-profession NPC Sims? Will they have a schedule to follow or could they appear on any lot, any time of the day/night because of free time?
Last edited by CatMuto : Yesterday at 2:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 3:12 PM #7252
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

OK, I'm not allowed to cancel a wish once it's promised. But I accidentally promised a wish to play the piano at a party. It looked easy enough: he was just invited to a party. Playing the piano at that party didn't fill the wish. Granted; the party started with him helping himself to a quick meal from her fridge and using her laptop while he waited for the hostess to actually arrive at the house, and when she got home she went straight to bed, so it wasn't really much of a party. (It might have been more of a party if he had joined her, but he didn't.)
Then he threw a party of his own. Playing the piano for his two guests didn't fill the wish, either.

What do I need to do to fill that wish?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Old Yesterday, 3:29 PM #7253
barbarat
Top Secret Researcher

1 Achievements

Quote:
CatMuto]Nraas SP question... I want the basegame school to be the elementary school for kids; I went into Lot Options -> Cast: Disallow and locked Teenagers out. I went into Caste: Require, but I saw no 'Children' option, so I just clicked the basic ones (male/female/homeless/young adult), so as to not lock any adults out from an opportunity there or from not being allowed to take skill classes. (The other school I have in, the IP one, I put Teenagers into Caste: Require) I put a family into town with one child and used MC to Choose School. It lists 2 elementary schools... did I do something wrong? I don't have a teen in town right now because I'm still populating.

Hi CatMuto - There are more settings and or mod modules that will factor in to assign schools depending upon how you want them in your game. See I would like to have different sims attend separate schools in my town and Add more Schools - Add more school types - Assigning Schools on the Education and Schools Page at NRaas

I play with an Elementary School, High School and have some sims going to venues to learn a trade which is their official school.

If you need more help with SP and school assignments members at NRaas play all different ways and you mignt find a better answer than what I have provided.
Old Yesterday, 9:49 PM #7254
tunafishfish
Lab Assistant

1 Achievements

Is there any way to stop the generation of performers and paparazzi in a unpopulated world? It doesn't make any sense for them to be there in my first gen of Nothing is Free.

Section jump: