Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1663
Have an account? Sign in:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 102 (Who?), Viewed: 22995 times.
Search this Thread
Old 9th Jan 2018, 3:27 AM #101
Field Researcher

6 Achievements

Been awhile since I last shared photos in the forums. Here are some photos of Seth and Allison Jean. I like having her in a relationship with him Seth is Allison's first male relationship (boyfriend).

Allison is the default height. her ankles look like that because of the heels she has on.

Old 9th Jan 2018, 10:34 PM #102
Field Researcher

Evening Outdoors (brown hair) and Yosemite Nextdoor (blond hair). Yosemite was the first sim I made in The Sims 4, and then I made Evening to be his roommate. I had intended for them to hook up sooner or later but they got on board sooner than I had expected and three or four days later they are engaged xD Their chemistry and relationship progressed so naturally and organically I felt there was no reason to wait just for the sake of waiting, so here we are. Evening wishes for wohoo all the damn time and Yosemite is constantly in a flirty mood, it's great.

I'd rather be shiny, like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.
Old 21st Jan 2018, 2:08 AM #103
Field Researcher

In disguise alien Bradley Glasco (ne Wolf) and husband Harley Glasco with their cute little son together, Lupus Glasco. (Yeah... their son is wolf-glasco.) Harley is Keaton and Damitri's great grandson btw. :')

Aldero Riverside (ts2 bacc)
Glasco family (ts4 gameplay)
Old 22nd Jan 2018, 3:41 AM
This message has been deleted by PrincessDenicia.

Section jump: