Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:25 PM
Default Is it possible to replace Voices? If So, then how?
I think it would be interesting to do this and replace Sim voices with various UTAUs and maybe even the VOCALOID SF-A2 Miki.
I've already made .WAV files and can replace them with .MP3 if needed.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:43 PM
I think you can't, though I am not a mod creator myself but I believe because I think that the voices were programmed into the game using a tool that isn't available to the general public. Now again, I could be wrong and it may be possible but don't quote me for that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hf29032003
I think you can't, though I am not a mod creator myself but I believe because I think that the voices were programmed into the game using a tool that isn't available to the general public. Now again, I could be wrong and it may be possible but don't quote me for that.

Alright, thank you. I think that, after about 8 years since the game's release in 2009, an alternate tool may have been created, but the chances of such are likely slim.