Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 2:32 PM
Some pictures from all 3 generations of the Redwood family; siblings, cousins and grandparents:

Love playing this family; started off with 2 sims and now there's 8 grandchildren.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 21st May 2021 at 7:24 PM
Can't really do a traditional family portrait, trying to wrangle this many sims is an exercise in frustration!
So I made a sort of gallery wall of my sim and all his children

I actually really like how it turned out, I'll probably do one for Davis too, since he uhh, went ham with the baby making, too
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 24th May 2021 at 6:52 PM
Did one for Davis too. The town's gonna be absolutely full of redheads at this rate!

Scholar
#104 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 7:45 AM
Just waking up this thread. Here are Sims 4 Family portraits from last year and today.

The Goth Family - Rendered 2020

The Loave Family - Rendered 2021

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#105 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 7:17 PM
I haven't played Sims 4 (or any sims game) properly in, like, 3 years. This is my current gameplay's (potential legacy as I'm really enjoying this save) family photos so far:

My starting sim Chalice Cove (née Ivy), at the beginning of her polyamorous relationship with her two husbands, Raphael Cove and Cree Cove (né Loughty).

Unfortunately, Chalice died of laughter at Winterfest. I couldn't find her tombstone so I carried on with her husbands, Chalice and Raphael's son Leonardo, and Cree and Raphael's son Valentino. (I've actually had more game time with my founder's husbands than her.)

Cree and Raphael's accidental twins Mateo and Jago enter the picture. I also found the tombstone so Chalice is back too. However, the next Winterfest came around and her husbands also died of laughter.

Frankly, I fear the next Cove Winterfest. However, we're keeping it. It's not every day I get to raise my sim kids with a trio of ghostly parents!

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#106 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 11:00 AM
5:th generation of the Redwood family celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Blanche, granddaughter of my legacy sims.

Her daughter Blair. She's so cute and funny to play.

Blanche's husband James and their son Sirius.

Field Researcher
#107 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 11:18 AM
The Cove family not only survived multiple Winterfests but also survived my computer hard drive blowing. Haven't been able to play much because of the hard drive, but here's what I've got:

(Valentino is in pink, Mateo is in yellow, Leonardo is in red, Jago is in brown.)
The four sons are young adults now! My family picked who'd carry the torch, so I'm continuing with eldest Leonardo and youngest Jago.

(Valentino's son Bruno and husband Ronan.)
But Valentino was the first to marry and pop out gen 3. He married his high school ex, Ronan Tabor, took on his name and had Bruno. They've divorced, re-married, and had another son named Hugo since.

(Leonardo's current romantic interest, Ness, and Ness's son Jett. Also, Jago's son, Nitro.)
Jago has an oops son named Nitro Elazar who was shoved on him when the mother found out he was not her husband's due to the red hair - which is granddad Cree's. He's also engaged but not exactly faithful. Leonardo's, uh, kinda seeing a single dad, I guess? (Named Ness Bancroft, the son is Jett.) It's complicated as they're ex-friends now enemies but also expecting because they ludicrously decided to try for a baby.

Mateo's married a childhood friend but has done nothing interesting. He's kinda the forgotten sibling by me. Sorry, Mateo!

Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 9:38 PM
Default The Straud Family
The first gen of my kind-of-legacy with Vlad, his wife Dahlia, and daughter Grace. I'm actually very surprised that Vlad has been such a good dad!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#109 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 4:21 AM
my humble aristocratic clan of Lindermann von Woss der Windenberg)) not everyone present, some are at work)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#110 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 4:32 AM
my humble aristocratic clan of Lindermann von Woss der Windenberg)) not everyone present, some are at work) Plumbed is ex-wife of Professor Kira Lindermann, Asuka Katayama, tragically died of overdose recently...
Field Researcher
#111 Old 5th Jul 2023 at 4:08 AM
Haven't played the Coves in a while!

(Drago being held by Jett, Jago hugging Nitro next to his wife Annabelle, Leonardo, Arturo and Ness.)
Leonardo married Ness and they had Arturo, then had Drago. Jago bounced around romance-wise (including accidentally killing one fiancée via anger) but married Annabelle Woodstock. However, he died on their wedding day ...which was also Winterfest. Haaah, I should've known better. That's 4 deaths on Winterfest in the family, dang it! (This picture was taken the day before.)

Nitro and Arturo took over as heirs for gen 3.

(Arturo, Nitro holding Pluto and his ex-wife Kamaria, and Arturo's husband Koa holding Kaipo. Spatting kids are Radon and Zara.)
Arturo has 2 affair daughters, the mothers of his girls being sisters. Zara Ogawa is the only one he knows exists. He then had another affair with then-married Koa Tremaine, who he married and has 3 sons with (Kaipo and not pictured twins named Keao and Kaleo). Nitro married vampire Kamaria Alnwrick and had 2 sons, Radon and Pluto, but that ended up in divorce. He's dating someone else rn.

(You may notice that Nitro's eyes changed. Idk why or when but my excuse for not noticing backstory is that because he is half-alien, he can change how his eyes look.)

Page 5 of 5