Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:29 AM
Default Strange Hairstyle Problem
Someone has reported a problem with one of my hair conversions. The file has been posted at two different sites for a while now, but it just seems to be this one person. I don't have a clue what to tell them.

In a nutshell, the hair does not display properly in this person's game unless they delete simcompositorcache.package before each time they start the game.

The bug report is here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....html#msg491751

I would be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 3:46 AM
I think you nailed the problem elsewhere, a conflict with another hair package for the same TGI64

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 4:58 AM Last edited by Ambular : 12th Oct 2009 at 10:10 PM.
Someone at MATY has proposed it's a known issue with Macs, but the OP didn't say whether they are using a Mac or not, so I'll have to wait until they post again to see if that's the issue. Thanks for your input, Wes. :)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ambular
Someone at MATY has porposed it's a known issue with Macs, but the OP didn't say whether they are using a Mac or not, so I'll have to wait until they post again to see if that's the issue. Thanks for your input, Wes.

They said they have a Mac in the original post reporting the problem - I noticed because it made me wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Love the hair, btw!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:11 PM
Well, that'll teach me to read more carefully...not that I would have known about the Mac hair issue anyway. Thanks!