Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen and YA Romance (1.18)

by Shimrod101 Posted 26th Sep 2014 at 5:43 PM - Updated 20th May 2016 at 8:11 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated to 1.18

240 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 128 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 3:27 PM
Default mm
Mod doesn't seem to be working for me? I've got a young adult and a teen living together (unrelated) and they can't be romantic towards eachother?
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#77 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 8:00 PM
can you make a free love mod to allow sims to woohoo with any sims they are romantic involved not bf/gf only as maxis set

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paulajurickreuz
Mod doesn't seem to be working for me? I've got a young adult and a teen living together (unrelated) and they can't be romantic towards eachother?

You are using no other Romance mods than this one? In case you can have a conflict with some other mod.
Otherwise I've actually never done what you describe, having the YA and Teen in the same household. I just use this so my YA dude can mess around with the teen girls if he wants to; it's not like he intends to marry any of them, lol.

@ Ailias and ellessarr:
Sorry, I have no plans to make any other romance mods.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:37 PM
Thank you! I was looking through my town and couldn't find enough teens to for my kid to have a relationship with, this opens his options to a much wider field!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:43 PM
LOL I should have looked for this three days ago. Glad I found it, though. Very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#81 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:12 PM
Good mod, but you should add a separate version that includes woohoo, pregnancy and marriage! PLEASE!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#82 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:44 PM
This mod is fine with the Nov.25th patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:51 PM Last edited by tigerle : 26th Nov 2014 at 8:13 PM.
Hm oki i dont know whats wrong but i dont get the mod working ... i cant do any romance action with my young adult to her girlfriend that is Teenager :-/

Maybe the reason so i have the Mod in a subfolder in modsfolder?

Edit: Ah ok now i got it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:29 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:01 PM
:)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#86 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:23 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 6:10 AM
TY
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#88 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 12:48 PM
I have this installed but haven't tried it out yet (new game, nobody that close yet)... but I know it's wonderful, like all your other mods I am already using. Thanks for all you do!
Test Subject
#89 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 8:59 AM
I'm new here... how do I download it?????
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#90 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 10:49 AM
On the first page where you found the Comments button, there is a button for Files. Click on that and the file is underneath there.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 9:31 PM
This is such a thoughtful mod; so sweet and clean. It keeps sim life real w/o being Too real, and this is a good thing. Great Work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 8:11 PM
Thank you so much:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 12:04 PM
Great
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#94 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:55 PM
This mod is fine with the December 16th patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 4:43 AM
Thanks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#96 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiagomartins222
Not working :/ I don't have any other conflicting mods i am sure.

You are on a newer patched version of the game? The original game version from September doesn't read XML files as mods.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 11:55 AM
Thank you for sharing your Great Work! And keep up the good work; it’s always appreciated! And you have a Great Day! :cool:
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#98 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:28 PM
This mod is fine with the January 13th patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:56 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 1:01 AM
thanks
Page 4 of 10