Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Simonut : 5th Jun 2018 at 3:05 AM.
Default My Upload Pictures Of Front View lot is out of order.
I do have a concern, I have an upload that been here on MTS for a very long time, today I notice that the original order of how I uploaded the Lot pictures are completely out of order.
I have always shown the "Front View" on all my lots first, so that members can see the outside main view of the lot, before looking at the inside lay out of the lots.

But on one particular lot the Front View is being shown "LAST" this mean members can not see the Front View of the lot because it is being shown last.
I have never had this problem here on MTS I have been a member since 2007 here is the lot in question http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=378201
I no longer have the original pictures for this lot to re- upload. All I am asking is that the Main Front View is show first not last. As It was original shown and set here on MTS.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".