Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:55 AM
Default Hunger Games Roleplay: OPEN and looking for players!
The Hunger Games is a young adult novel written by American television writer and novelist Suzanne Collins. It was first published on September 14, 2008, by Scholastic, in hardcover. It is written in the voice of 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world in the country of Panem where the countries of North America once existed. The Capitol, a highly advanced metropolis, holds hegemony over the rest of the nation. The Hunger Games are an annual event in which one boy and one girl aged 12 to 18 from each of the 12 districts surrounding the Capitol are selected by lottery to compete in a televised battle until only one person is left.

Welcome to the Hunger Games roleplay! This roleplay takes place post-reaping, once everybody is at the Games. It starts out in training, and advances to the actual Games.

TRIBUTES

As far as characters go, you can choose one of two options. You can A. create you own tribute or B. choose an existing one from the book. I will put your name and character name up here once you have chosen a character.
District One:

District Two:

District Three:

Barbie Crash - Kira Pristine (made-up character)

District Four:

District Five:

District Six:

District Seven:

District Eight:

District Nine:

District Ten:

District Eleven:

District Twelve:

ENTER FORM

Please fill this out when you join the roleplay:

Name: Tribute
Height:
Weight:
District: 1-12, only one male and one female from each district.
Weapon: Preferred weapon of choice.
Personality:
Biography:

You may include a picture of your character if you like.

So let the Games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2012 at 4:06 AM
Name: Kira Pristine
Height: 5'6 ft
Weight: 132 lbs
District: 3
Weapon: Daggers
Personality: Completely against the Capital, Kira wants to kill people as seldom as possible. If that is, in fact, possible.
Biography: Not much is known about Kira.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th May 2012 at 4:09 PM
((This looks interesting. Could you PM me the rules?))
Name: Opal Uasal
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 100 lbs
District: 1
Weapon: Katana
Personality: Rarely softspoken or shy, Opal is a rebel. Anything her parents see as "interesting" or "good for Opal's well being" is boring and harmful to Opal. Namely, the Hunger Games. Opal will do almost anything to stay out of the spotlight, even if her personal look screams otherwise.
Biography: Opal was born in a rather wealthy family, so as a young child, she never wanted for much. The only thing she had ever wanted, though, was a family that cared. Then, when she turned twelve, they started caring; Opal knew exactly why, too. The Hunger Games. Her parents think it is "an honorable sport and all in good fun", but Opal doesn't feel the same way.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2012 at 1:15 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 15th May 2012 at 1:50 AM.
Name: Matilda.
Height: 6'9
Weight: 470 Pounds
District: 2
Preferred Weapon: Teeth and weight.
Personality: A violent cannibalistic psychopath, she barely talks, is friendless, and is always very calm.

Biography: Began failing school at 13, and started putting on a lot of height and weight. She lived in an abusive and very poor household of prostitutes and low level criminals where she regularly witnessed murder and rape, under a building in an old laundromat, with her family of twenty. Eventually her mother died of Aids, and her family began starving with only 8 people left, and with no food she resorted to eating them. She became a violent criminal soon after, and leaved in sewers and in decaying walls of houses, sometimes for weeks at a time she lived with no one knowing of her presence. Even though she is a known and very nasty criminal in five sectors, and has murdered around 49 people, she is still a contestant in the Hunger Games, because there just wasn't anything else to do with her anymore.

(tryin to see what I can come up with)

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 6:16 PM
Name: Elijah Blue Reid
Height: 6'2
Weight: 160 lbs
District: 10
Weapon: Hay Hook
Personality:Elijah was fine with the way things were but seeing as the revolt has begun he might as well help out how ever he can. Elijah just goes with the flow
Screenshots
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 7:47 PM
Hello! If this is still alive, I'd like to join

Name: Shae Hummingbird
Height: 5.74 ft
Weight: 121 lbs
District: 5
Weapon: Sword
Personality: A tought life has made Shae be a cold person with a really dark sense of humour.
Biography: Shae's life fell apart when her older brother was violently killed in The Hunger Games. When her parents and her tried to escape from the district, The Capitol found them and killed her mother who didn't have the time to hide with them. Since that moment, Shae's aim in life is to revenge on the Capitol.

(Picture by ElephantWendigo at dA)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 7:54 PM
Name: Alice Riddel
Height:5 feet and 2 inches
Weight:110 pounds
District: 4
Weapon: Bow and Arrows
Personality: Shy yet fierce. Deep down is a monster waiting to appear. Alice doesn't like talking to strangers and will find a way out of it. Odd.
Biography: Growing up with her aunt and uncle, Alice was a bit seperated from the rest of the children. She loved the water, and would live in it if she could.
Her parents weren't married, so was raised by mom for about 2 years before her mom committed suicide. She doesn't know that happened. Alice was homeschooled for her whole life, and had no friends except the fishermen. One of them reccomeneded the bow, and she's been shooting arrows ever since.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 12:56 AM
This is my first time doing a role play, so I hope I do well!
Name- Lavinia Tacita
Age- 15
Height- 5'5
weight- 97 lbs
District- 2
Weapon- Slingshot
Personality- Lavinia is smart and is good at setting traps. She has a good heart, which mostly makes her choose kindness over the brashness associated with past tributes.
Bio- Coming from one of the wealthier districts, Lavinia isn't subject to the hardships of life that most others living in the districts would. She is rich enough to own a flute, which is something she takes pride in being able to play. She has been secretly trained in using the slingshot, her weapon of choice, however she did not volunteer as tribute. Her training was for sport, but will now be put to use for a more... gruesome use. If she has to. She'd preferably not kill anyone, but if worst comes to worst, she figures it is self defense. Lavinia would prefer if her only method of... eliminating other tributes would be setting traps or accidental run ins with berries. Lavinia has shiny light red hair and pale skin.
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 2:45 AM
Hey guys, I don't want to be a downer, but it looks like the OP (original poster) got banned for some reason.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Hey guys, I don't want to be a downer, but it looks like the OP (original poster) got banned for some reason.

Ug, I didn't even notice! Maybe someone else wants to take it over?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#11 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 11:40 PM
@minimogut: You could take it over as you were the second one to post, and the one to notice that (if you want to, of course)

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
#12 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 2:22 PM
I would, but school is biting me in the butt this year and I'm already running a different RP, although I'm not sure how long it's going to last anyways

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#13 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 12:34 AM
Same here, I'd like to do it but I'm restarting uni in 2 weeks.. :/

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 1:18 AM Last edited by brae1100 : 25th Sep 2012 at 1:39 AM.
Name:Dean Martunawi

Height: 6,2

Weight:106

District: 9

Weapon:Bow and Arrows

Personality: Brooding, Mysterious, Natural Archer, Genius, Kind,Charismatic

Bio: Abandoned at birth,Dean had to learn all the rough stuff before he could even take a taco from a hobo.When he turned 8 of age, he was adopted by a hunter named Katherine Lyrina and was taught the way of archery, haggling, and survival, he learned a way to charm a python without a basket, and with out the flute in under 12 seconds, after his adoptive mother died,he soon took in leverage into an old abandoned building, after 13 years, he had become the master of charm,seduction,archery,gaining trust,thievery, and stealth, he was trained for the hunger games since the day he was adopted. But the question is, Will the odds be ever in his favor?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:01 PM
Name: Storm Wandoff
Height: 4'10
Weight: 83 lbs. 4 ounces
District: 10
Personality: Fun Loving, Passionate, charismatic, Humorous, brave
Biography: Storm was named Storm because she was born in a massive storm that destroyed many of her district's homes, including her own, although she does not remember it well. She didn't expect to get into the hunger games, but she did, and she isn't afraid to take it on
Mad Poster
#16 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 7:30 AM
Name: Radarr Radley
Height: 5'2
Weight: 80kg
District: 12
Personality: Fun Loving, Party Animal, Humorous, Charismatic, Rebellious
Biography: Radarr was named Radarr because she was born during a warship during a storm. Her parents worked onboard the ship as the Navigations Officer and was named Radarr from that.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:37 AM
Name: Britney Agaphe
Height: 5'0
Weight: 90
District: 12
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Personality: Animal Lover,Brave,Active,Handy,Loves The Outdoors
Biography: Britney was born and raised in a poor family one day behind the district boundary's she found a foal and took him in and named him King, They have been together for 4 years now but will the Hunger Games tear them apart? Not much else is known about Britney P.S her last name is pronounced A-gop-ahttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...my4iMaJpvY0yggQ
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:11 PM
name: Emerald kabayle
height: 6'1
weight:92 lbs
district: 6
weapon: glass shard tied to a stick
personality: shy , nice , fast , smart
bio: emerald was born to a single-mother after her father's death taking care of the local animals (kicked in the head) she had 2 older brothers who always tried to scare her, 5 years later her oldest brother Cayle died of a disease. her and her brother (13 at the time) had to help take care of every thing that their dad and brother couldn't do. that made them confident and ready so when she wad reaped, she knew she would make it far.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut

I could try out I only have about 1 thread so im a newbie but if it's needed i'll try my best if it's agreed

(sorry for double-posting I just thought I could help)