Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 5:43 PM
Default WCIF give multiple gifts at once mod
Hi, everyone.
I don't know if what I'm searching exists or not, but if it does, does anyone know where I can find a mod that makes it possible to give multiple gifts to a sim? Because it doesn't make any sense: the game gives us the option to add multiple gifts to the other sim's inventory, but only one objects is given.
If anyone knows if such a mod exists, please tell me. I'd be forever grateful! ^^

p.s: sorry for the bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 7:43 PM
What do you mean? Giving multiple objects works fine for me.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
What do you mean? Giving multiple objects works fine for me.

Indeed that works, but the sim gives 1 package with multiple objects in.
What was meant is that when a sim gives multiple objects in one, the sim should give multiple packages.

P.s.: using the option Give Gift multiple times is not the answer to this question. The point is to use Give Gift once, select multiple objects and then the sim gives multiple packages instead of 1 package.

Unfortanetly I am not aware of such a mod.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Indeed that works, but the sim gives 1 package with multiple objects in.
What was meant is that when a sim gives multiple objects in one, the sim should give multiple packages.

P.s.: using the option Give Gift multiple times is not the answer to this question. The point is to use Give Gift once, select multiple objects and then the sim gives multiple packages instead of 1 package.

Unfortanetly I am not aware of such a mod.

Yeah, that's what I mean... I heard the give gift code is kinda complex, but that was a while ago, so I don't really know if someone actually managed to mod it by now.