Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:08 AM
WCIF hack that adds assigning PLAYABLE SIMS to autonomous selling in a business
My sim owns a restaurant and sometimes I use the family members inside the household to help run the store. It can get annoying to constantly have my playable sim go to every customer and try to sell them instead of having the option to ASSIGN the playable sim to selling like an employee. Anyways it was just my luck that I came across this hack a couple days ago but silly me forgot to download due to being sunk into a cc hair shopping spree and now for the love of everything good I can't seem to find the hack anymore! If anyone knows where I can find this mod I'd really appreciate the help!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:17 AM
Macrotastics/Business controller from MATY?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:48 AM
I looked through those hacks from MATY and I didn't find anything that would allow me to assign a playable sim to autonomous selling unfortunately thanks for your help though!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 6:56 AM
I think you want the mod 'Hire family members'. Once they are hired your sim can assign them jobs. Now one downfall is the hired sims will try and leave for 'work' when you play the home lot, but there is a way around that. Place down the institution sign from Simlogical which tricks the game into thinking they don't need to go to work.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...cd&topic=7778.0

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 7:30 AM
You can definitely do this with BRY. Pescado just didn't bother to document it.