Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 4:20 AM
Hello Humans
I helped a good friend to play Sims 1 with high fidelity in fullscreen

He said "I posted it in Mod The Sims

I thought "Mod The Sims??"

Joined the forum

Got surprised by the hell of the amount of people who still believe, support and play The Sims like I'd usually do --- in a cold lonely but happy room

And, now, this thread has just been made

LUCPIX (which is a very groundbreaking combination of Lucas and Pixels), 20, Brazil! Survivor of epistolary times in a tweet-sized-text era and, hopefully, your brand new buddy. You can find me on FreeSO/The Sims Online hanging with speaking robots and making parties involving burgers and non-plotted discussions about everything you can imagine!

Did you know that, on Sims 1, if you activate the cheat "preview_anims on", you can watch your sims reproducing animations from their respective objects, even some "Entering The Car" and "Dancing Ballet" ones which, for some reason, went unused? And if your Adult Sim has favorable relationship points with childs from their family (even if you don't claim them as their SONS), the adult Sim may randomly tuck them in to the bed, giving them a sweet kiss??

OH MAN, Sims 1 rocks!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:26 PM
Hi @LUCPIX

I'm glad you joined, I've been enjoying seeing your pictures and reading your posts. Great to have another Sims 1 fan here!
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 1:22 AM
What are you if you call us humans only instead of 'fellow humans'? Do you come from Pluto too?
Welcome, a friend of mine recommended me to MTS more than 10 years ago

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 11:36 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! I see you've been posting around already so I hope you have fun here, it's a great community

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: