Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 7:24 PM
Default Continue The Story Part 3
The doorbell rang and Lily's heart sank...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 7:36 PM
as she opened it to Grandmother Squack. "HEY Kiddo how's it goin' babe. I'm chillin' and I think you need a hot night out on the town.." Her grandmother fell slightly into the door.. "Woaaahh... kid, I'm drunk."

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:02 PM
Grandma S. dragged Lily out the door to her red car and shoved Lily in. "Grandma! don't drive! Where are we going?" Grandma said,
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 1:59 AM
"Where do you think kiddo?" Lilly thought for a few hours and said "Wait...wait..wait no."

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 12:58 AM
Lily tried to pry the door open, but Grandma S. shoved her back and stepped on the gas and they sped off.
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:37 AM
She screamed and finally opened the door leaping onto the highway ground and almost being hit by a car.

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:19 PM
Her grandmother stopped the car in shock.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:38 PM
Her grandma pulled Lily back in and sped off to where they came to the place. It was a...
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 9:14 PM
vampire club filled with attractive men. Lily gasped and turned bright red. "Grandma! I don't need you to set me up with anyone!" Grandma S. turned to her with a teasing smile:
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 9:16 PM
"Sugar, you're mine. They're mine. They ar-- bleh ugh...." Her grandmother passed out and fell down.

Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 1:25 AM
Lily gasped and then she felt a yank on her arm. A handsome man was tugging her and said...
Instructor
#12 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:28 AM
"Have I met you love?" Her heart jumped as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I missed you Sam."

Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:25 AM
He returned the kiss. "Me too. Is..is your Grandmother alright?"
Mad Poster
#14 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:26 AM
"I'm dead." The grandmother said.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:33 AM
Lily looked at her like she was crazy, while Sam said, "Don't worry about her, babe. Everything will be all right." Until I rape you, Sam thought.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 2:16 AM
He smiled and Lily could see his fangs, but she didn't care. She kissed him again and he said...
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 2:40 AM
"Look, babe, Imma gonna take you over to my house. You wanna come?"
"Sure," Lily replied.
That evening Sam...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#18 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 6:14 PM
That evening Sam told her he needed a beer. (That Florence was just a spammer I reported last night and Delphy banned I guess, thanks Delphy!)

Instructor
#19 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 10:36 PM
"Get up your lazy ass and get it yourself." She murmured after hearing his plans to violate her. "Fuck you!" A voice called from the street.

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 11:07 PM
Lily looked out the window. She saw that the voice came from the cops, pointing their guns at Sam's house. Lily thought, What the heck?
She ran outside and asked the cops what was going on. All they did was question her about Sam, such as, "Why are you here?" or, "Did you know this man has been spotted robbing a bank?" or, "You live with him?"
Lily didn't know what to say. She just starred for a moment and said, "I have the right to remain silent." With that, she ran away.

Banned
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:52 PM
The cops went inside the house but little did they know Sam jumped out the window. He caught up to Lily in a forest and tackled her there. He said...
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:41 PM
"Fuck you, babe! We couldv'e gotten arrested together!"
"Arrested?" Lily shrieked. "Are you out of your mind?"
"No, babe, just listen and Imma go get you a cup of coffee."
"No!" Lily turned away. "Just leave me alone!"

She disappeared and...

Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 12:01 AM
She wondered if she would ever find love again. Even though she didn't want to be with him, she still loved him. She felt something on her shoulder. she reached up and felt...
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 1:32 AM
A giant, harry spider that bit her hand!

Lily was transported into a colorful warp that didn't end for hours. When Lily got to the place the warp was taking her to, she saw...

Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 1:18 AM
Her grandma shaking and falling down while a shadowy person said "get away you have no chance" Lily woke up and then...

Page 1 of 3